“Why Do They Think Islam Is a Religion of Peace?”

all three desert religions, clergy have been at the forefront of genocides, persecution and victimization of the innocent throughout history to the present day - supported by their selfabsorbed, selfrighteous congregations.

- their thinly veiled political document, bible disguised as a religion.

I cannot imagine what a comfort it must be to the religiophobes who pretend to moral superiority to know that they have the likes of you on the same side with them.

I can't imagine it because I, unlike them, have never been and will never be enough of a dirtbag to have scum like you on my side on anything.

Quick rule of thumb: If Breeze agrees with you, you're wrong. Always.

as of them electing Their mental case ass hole, they are way worse. How do you get a person who claims to be Christian to vote for their pile of shit pagan.
`
I can't answer that question. Perspective and personal experience on my part, I just consider both to be cults. See I'm 34, going to 35 soon enough and I've already picked up some rather peculiar habits. One of them is mistrust. I could call it "caution" but it's a bit more brittle than that.
Evangelicals don't behead infidels.

True story. Worst they do is preach at you until your ears bleed. And you can actually choose to just walk away while they're talking, and they won't even stop you.
You fakes are the ultimate hypocrites
Christian militias kill up to 30 Muslim civilians in Central African Republic
Christian militias kill up to 30 Muslim civilians in Central African Republic - Religion News Service

True. Evangelicals would rather see missiles dropped upon those they don't like.

And you base this universal assertion on what, other than your own personal bigotry and desire to justify hating them beyond everyone else?
Christian refugees threatened with beheading for being 'unbelievers' by Muslim migrants
Christian refugees threatened with beheading for being 'unbelievers' by Muslim migrants

gplus1326726302.jpg

5ba8fdeee09ea%255B1%255D.jpeg
You're not helping your case or credibility to post fake quotes and fake photos. Just a bit of free advice from someone who agrees with some of what you are saying.

Please explain why they're fake.
The quote is fake and the image is photoshopped. Both are fakes.

Prove it!

You're not helping your case or credibility to post fake quotes and fake photos. Just a bit of free advice from someone who agrees with some of what you are saying.

Prove it!
I'm good also, people that have brains know the truth.

The crusades
And that was only one example. Tens of thousands of people (both soldiers and civilians) were killed in the conquest of Jerusalem. The Crusaders themselves suffered; historians estimate that only one in 20 survived to even reach the Holy Land. It is estimated that 1.7 million people died in total.

And this is all at a time in which the world population was approximately 300 million — less than 5 percent its current total. Muslim extremists would have to kill 34 million people (Muslim and non-Muslim alike) to equal that death toll today. As horrific as the Islamic State’s brutal reign of terror has been, its death toll is estimated at around 20,000.

Prove it!

As I posted - PROVE IT!

When one of these so called Christians organizes a bus trip to an anti-war protest I might take them seriously. They`re pro life with the exception of dropping bombs on poor dark skinned people.

Prove it!

As I posted - PROVE IT!
Why, you people build your whole perspective and opinions on hate and lies , why should we believe anything you haters say.

Last edited:
I'll throw in the fact that your type of Christian killed 7 million Jews in the second world war,

I can do this all day long Ill finish with this
Deuteronomy 13:15-17 New Century Version (NCV)
15 you must kill with a sword everyone who lives in that city. Destroy the city completely and kill everyone in it, as well as the animals, with a sword. 16 Gather up everything those people owned, and put it in the middle of the city square. Then completely burn the city and everything they owned as a burnt offering to the Lord your God. That city should never be rebuilt; let it be ruined forever. 17 Don’t keep for yourselves any of the things found in that city, so the Lord will not be angry anymore. He will give you mercy and feel sorry for you, and he will make your nation grow larger, as he promised to your ancestors.

I'm a Christian but I'm not a blind stupid Christian and as you can see by the kill them all attitude of the hate group here , there is a big difference.

as of them electing Their mental case ass hole, they are way worse. How do you get a person who claims to be Christian to vote for their pile of shit pagan.
`
I can't answer that question. Perspective and personal experience on my part, I just consider both to be cults. See I'm 34, going to 35 soon enough and I've already picked up some rather peculiar habits. One of them is mistrust. I could call it "caution" but it's a bit more brittle than that.

True story. Worst they do is preach at you until your ears bleed. And you can actually choose to just walk away while they're talking, and they won't even stop you.
You fakes are the ultimate hypocrites
Christian militias kill up to 30 Muslim civilians in Central African Republic
Christian militias kill up to 30 Muslim civilians in Central African Republic - Religion News Service
Central African Republic has been plagued by interreligious violence since 2013, when mainly Muslim Seleka fighters seized power and ousted then-President Francois Bozize, prompting reprisal killings from anti-balaka militias drawn from the Christian minority.

all three desert religions, clergy have been at the forefront of genocides, persecution and victimization of the innocent throughout history to the present day - supported by their selfabsorbed, selfrighteous congregations.

- their thinly veiled political document, bible disguised as a religion.

I cannot imagine what a comfort it must be to the religiophobes who pretend to moral superiority to know that they have the likes of you on the same side with them.

I can't imagine it because I, unlike them, have never been and will never be enough of a dirtbag to have scum like you on my side on anything.

Quick rule of thumb: If Breeze agrees with you, you're wrong. Always.

that is correct sissy, not everyone who is religious is on your side, fraudulent 4th century christianity as well the other two desert religions. real, even simple morals will suffice.

for clarity, what's different and more disturbing for today's prosperity is not simply the inebriated clergy as the infected congregations in greater numbers that support them rather than being their victims and clearly you are one of their leaders.

Forum List

Back