Relativity Question

You screeching NUH UH is not a compelling argument.
Stupid response. I am merely asking you to state your point.

Instead, you have posted 7 times to whine about being asked to state your point.

It is quite clear you never read and don't understand that article. Thanks for wasting my time.
If that makes you feel better about being a little bitch, sure, you have my permission to believe that.
Unfortunately for you, the evidence is what it is. Your hot air has no bearing on it.
You had yet another opportunity to read a couple of paragraphs.

But I guess you'd rather be a little bitch.

Instead, you have posted 7 times to whine about being asked to state your point.

It is quite clear you never read and don't understand that article. Thanks for wasting my time.
If that makes you feel better about being a little bitch, sure, you have my permission to believe that.
Unfortunately for you, the evidence is what it is. Your hot air has no bearing on it.

I read the entire thing. Clearly, you did not.

Oh, then you agree -- we were both half right and half wrong.

Now run along and really read it.

Haha...right...you just don't feel like saying why. Because, reasons. Sure.

Haha...right...you just don't feel like saying why. Because, reasons. Sure.
I made a claim. You said I was wrong. The article said we're both right, depending on the mass of the black hole.

You're dismissed, bitch.

Last edited:
The article said we're both right, depending on the mass of the black hole.
And...why is that?

*crickets*

Mmmmhmmmmm....
I thought you said you read it...?

Looks like you lied. You're just a lying little bitch.
Indeed I did. Clearly you did not. Not one word about atomic nuclei being torn apart outside the event horizon.
You FINALLY read it. LOL!

Hey, just like the "CO2 is a greenhouse gas experiment" link I posted. You never looked at that, either.

And...why is that?

*crickets*

Mmmmhmmmmm....

Indeed I did. Clearly you did not. Not one word about atomic nuclei being torn apart outside the event horizon.

Hey, just like the "CO2 is a greenhouse gas experiment" link I posted. You never looked at that, either.
Of course I did. I just dont waste my time with people who post links but cant summarize a single point.

And no, you never read either article.

And...why is that?

*crickets*

Mmmmhmmmmm....

Of course I did. I just dont waste my time with people who post links but cant summarize a single point.

And no, you never read either article.
LOL! You're pathetic. Why did you thank me for posting a link to an article proving Nye and Gore faked their greenhouse gas experiment?

You really need to stop. You're making yourself look even stupider than usual.

Why did you thank me for posting a link to an article proving Nye and Gore faked their greenhouse gas experiment?
I didn't actually thank you. You can figure it out, troll.
Horseshit. You fucked up. Own it, dumbass.
Sure. I learned you are a troll, and you learned something about black holes. Not a fair trade,but okay.
Man, you sure hate it when people don't kiss your ass in the manner to which you believe you're entitled, don't you?

Forum List

Back