Relationship Discussions Thread

dilloduck said:
hopefully "hot" women are prepared for hot consequences

I'll trust that's merely a flippant comment from someone who is irritated at being totally ignored, rather than the veiled threat it sounds like.

-=d=- said:
o re: Women who 'refuse sex' to their husbands...

I think it can be because women like to 'brag' about not having sex w/ their mates. There's a sense of power and control there. Today, especially women, are taught to not be 'dependant' and a man who is 'dependant' on a woman has 'issues'. I say marriage is ALL about co-dependancy to a point. I have to depend on my wife for keeping the house running; she depends on me to keep 'employed'. I depend on her for love and affection. She depends on me for spiritual support/guidance, etc...
The term you're referring to here is "interdependance"; independant in a relationship.

So, what's it gonna be today?

I see Avatar & -=d=- are starting the day lying, saying "It's all the same to me".

-=d=- said:
hurm...
You come up with a topic. :D I'm too shy.:D
:rotflmao:

When or at what moment did you realize your partner was THE ONE? Or did it just evolve and marriage was the next step?

We had dated a few months & were on the way to a gig. We were talking religion and MM made reference to something in particular that shocked me he even knew about. I knew then.

Joz said:
:rotflmao:

When or at what moment did you realize your partner was THE ONE? Or did it just evolve and marriage was the next step?

I realized it a few days ago, honestly.

Up until that point, a few days ago, I'd was hoping she'd 'be' the one...Now...there's no doubt she is.

:)

-=d=- said:
Up until that point, a few days ago, I'd was hoping she'd 'be' the one...Now...there's no doubt she is.:)
We are talking about your wife, aren't we?

-=d=- said:

Up until that point, a few days ago, I'd was hoping she'd 'be' the one...Now...there's no doubt she is.

:)

Okay, so what happened a few days ago?

Joz said:
So, what's it gonna be today?

I see Avatar & -=d=- are starting the day lying, saying "It's all the same to me".

I dont lie. Ill see you in court for defamation. jk;) (atleast about the court stuff. i really dont lie)

dilloduck said:
hopefully "hot" women are prepared for hot consequences
Rape is about power. It doesn't matter the age, dress, or anything else about the victim. Only that she was.

But what about, just plain attention? I like looking at pretty girls; those that take pride in the way they look. Are you flirtier with a woman who's dressed more provocatively? What do you really think of a woman who shows off her 'goods'? Do you tag her more "easy"? Does your wife dress seductively to go out? Does she at home? Is it important to you that she look her 'best' at home? Does it affect your libido?

mom4 said:
Okay, so what happened a few days ago?

...that I realized she's the 'one'.

However - understand I don't believe in there being 'a' person for everyone...I think there are thousands of men - probably more - who could make my wife just as happy or happier than I have...and vice versa.

I'm saying, it was only a few days ago that I started thinking of her as 'the one' in terms of being 'what I've wanted in a wife'. Up until recently, I was in the marriage believing she could 'become' the woman she is. God honored that faith, it seems.

:D

I dont lie. Ill see you in court for defamation. jk;) (atleast about the court stuff. i really dont lie)
You made a false statement. It DOES matter to you what the girl is like. It matters to each one of us.

Joz said:
You made a false statement. It DOES matter to you what the girl is like. It matters to each one of us.

I wasn't saying it didnt matter what a girl is like. What I said is it doesnt matter if you call them hott or hot:p:

Forum List

Back