Relationship Discussions Thread

dilloduck said:
Right--and it all can only be interpreted in one way---never mind d--let's save it for another thread. My bad.

...there just is no way to interpret somethings but 'one' way...

Start a new thread re: Interpretations of the Bible, etc. :D

-=d=- said:
...there just is no way to interpret somethings but 'one' way...

Start a new thread re: Interpretations of the Bible, etc. :D

I'm game but too tired to start it tonight. Maybe we'll all learn something

FAVOURITE song...it's about the 'ideal' relationship, imo....to 'feel' this way with a woman...that my friends...Utopia...

Phil Vassar - I take that as a Yes (the Hot Tub song)

You like a dozen wine red roses
Candle lights on porcelain set tables
And that's fine
Well, I'll go out of my way for you anytime, that's right

The fire's warm so you take off your sweater
Now it's my turn and I'll do you one better
That's the game we both like to play

(Chorus)
You wink, I laugh 'cause we know
A little hug leads to a foot rub
Then a hot tub
Then a french kiss on a bear rug
Do you like it
Do you like it
How about this
Wanna try it?
Oh, oh, oh
I'll take that as a yes

You like snugglin' with your pillow
With my arms tight holdin' us together
Breathin' deep
Driftin' like a feather in a stream

Then I touch you on the shoulder
Feel your skin soft underneath my fingers
And I know we'll never get to sleep

(chorus)

more:

http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/vassar-phil/ill-take-that-as-a-yes-14144.html

Love at first sight is possible. Love without ever initially setting eyes on someone is possible. It may or may not be lasting, and complete, but it is possible to a certain degree.

Maybe lust at first sight, not sure about actual love, maybe love without sight made thru another type of connection.

I guess I agree with Bonnie - but I'd say it's not 'sight'...perhaps it'd be more correct to call it 'Love at first encounter'. There have been one or two precious ladies I've encountered where everything about the first meeting stirred my soul - not just my loins...I'm talking about an intense, nearly 'chemical' or (get ready for sappy) 'magical' attraction to them. The kinda thing where my palms get sweaty, and my head starts spinning and i know, from that moment on, she and me would be wonderful together.

:D

-=d=- said:
I guess I agree with Bonnie - but I'd say it's not 'sight'...perhaps it'd be more correct to call it 'Love at first encounter'. There have been one or two precious ladies I've encountered where everything about the first meeting stirred my soul - not just my loins...I'm talking about an intense, nearly 'chemical' or (get ready for sappy) 'magical' attraction to them. The kinda thing where my palms get sweaty, and my head starts spinning and i know, from that moment on, she and me would be wonderful together.

:D

I'll buy "attraction at first sight" ! Chemistry does strange things.

dilloduck said:
I would have thought love to be more powerful than that.

...Only if it was acted on. Sometimes one has to exercise good-sense. ;)

One girl I nearly married....She taught me more about life and love in 3 short years, than I learned in the 20 years prior. She'll always be special to me. :)

Forum List

Back