rejected by my own people

Borat

Rookie
Oct 27, 2009
this week i was banned from both stormfront and niggermania. at the time of banning i had around 70 posts on stormfront and just 2 posts on niggermania ( banned within minutes of first post ).

stormfront banned me for saying that sex is meant to be enjoyed not argued about. the actual reason i was given was "we don't need the if it feels good do it credo around here". niggermania bannned me for being a ******. the actual reason i had received when i was banned was you are banned because: "FUCK OFF ******" just like that in all caps.

basically i went there ( niggermania ) and said that i had noticed that i behave in some ways like a black man. i explained that i have expensive rims on my car etc. i asked them how i can start acting more like a white man and less like a black and within minutes i was banned.

damn! that's cold ...

i just want to hate black people for their skin color :lol: and all of a sudden i am getting all these standards applied to me like you can't have nice rims, you can't have too much fun partying and having sex etc. this sucks !

damn it's hard to be racist !

Stormfront is a 100% murkin site. They hate, *******, Jews, Spix, Degos, Wops, fags and nearly everyone else but they Looooooooove Jesus !:cuckoo:
True murkinz.

Here's what GeeZiss thinks of them.

Attachments

• $JC finger.jpg
    $JC finger.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 64
I have found the posters at SF to generally be intelligent and knowledgable in many areas of intrest. :cool:

Obvious troll is obvious.
Hey feline, shouldn't you posting on one of your Sky baiting threads?? :cool:

btw She is highly PO'ed at me for bringing up how we used to tag team on her at another board. And always joked about "driving her off the crazy cliff"!! :lol:

I have found the posters at SF to generally be intelligent and knowledgable in many areas of intrest.

Hmmm... Yes and no. It's an intriguing, resourceful and sometimes compelling site, but you have to go to great lengths to filter out most of the paranoid and/or inane bullshit posted by people who have too much time on their hands, exhibit an unhealthy fixation with minorities and buy into some truly bizarre conspiracy theories. I tuned in, so to speak, after the Emma West scandal, and lurk now and again (usually when gauging non-mainstream views and opinions in events or crises of interest). It's rapidly growing and committed membership is testimony to its expanding popularity, however stigmatised that [popularity] may be.

In any case, I reckon most of the people who post on here have visited Stormfront at some point or other (some unlikely candidates from USMB are probably regular contributers, too), but will deny it in order to avoid alienating those who they think may be want to distance themselves as a consequence, even though the people they wish to avoid offending have probably done exactly the same.

I have found the posters at SF to generally be intelligent and knowledgable in many areas of intrest.

Hmmm... Yes and no. It's an intriguing, resourceful and sometimes compelling site, but you have to go to great lengths to filter out most of the paranoid and/or inane bullshit posted by people who have too much time on their hands, exhibit an unhealthy fixation with minorities and buy into some truly bizarre conspiracy theories. I tuned in, so to speak, after the Emma West scandal, and lurk now and again (usually when gauging non-mainstream views and opinions in events or crises of interest). It's rapidly growing and committed membership is testimony to its expanding popularity, however stigmatised that [popularity] may be.

In any case, I reckon most of the people who post on here have visited Stormfront at some point or other (some unlikely candidates from USMB are probably regular contributers, too), but will deny it in order to avoid alienating those who they think may be want to distance themselves as a consequence, even though the people they wish to avoid offending have probably done exactly the same.

I regularly used to read it and carried on a correspondence with Matthew Hale for quite some time, but it was for professional, and not personal reasons.

:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back