Disgusting

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
I'm getting my oil changed at the dealership, which is proximate to the 'hood. I go for a stroll while they work. I'm at the stereo place, and in walks yet another "white ghetto mama".

I keep seeing this all over. A white woman, often fat, accompanied by her black or Hispanic gang-banger boyfriend/baby daddy/whatever. She usually looks DISGUSTING: overweight, "cornrows", sweatpants, tattoos, hair pulled back really tight and kind of greasy, tank top, yuck. The boyfriend/baby daddy usually looks like a complete thug. Often, little mix-race children, also done up ghetto-style, tag along.

It just disgusts me to my core. Who raised these women? What are they thinking? Who brainwashed them to head down this path?

I'm getting my oil changed at the dealership, which is proximate to the 'hood. I go for a stroll while they work. I'm at the stereo place, and in walks yet another "white ghetto mama".

I keep seeing this all over. A white woman, often fat, accompanied by her black or Hispanic gang-banger boyfriend/baby daddy/whatever. She usually looks DISGUSTING: overweight, "cornrows", sweatpants, tattoos, hair pulled back really tight and kind of greasy, tank top, yuck. The boyfriend/baby daddy usually looks like a complete thug. Often, little mix-race children, also done up ghetto-style, tag along.

It just disgusts me to my core. Who raised these women? What are they thinking? Who brainwashed them to head down this path?

So is your objection to the race issue, the socioeconomics issue, or all the above?

So is your objection to the race issue, the socioeconomics issue, or all the above?

Race. He is a white Supremest. He has stated more then once that the races should not mix, that there should be a white only America and maybe if they are lucky the "others' can have whats left. Ohh and he decides who is white enough.

Who gives a shit?

Fat white bitches and tatted black dudes need love too.

Race. He is a white Supremest. He has stated more then once that the races should not mix, that there should be a white only America and maybe if they are lucky the "others' can have whats left. Ohh and he decides who is white enough.

I know he makes no bones about being a racist. I am just curious as to what the bigger objection was. For example if it was a young, attractive white woman married to a successful black man (or vice versa) would he still be all pissed off about it?

This seems like more of a white trash problem than a racial mixing problem.

Hey I married a very sweet Spanish American gal, do I get hung in your world?

This seems like more of a white trash problem than a racial mixing problem.

Hey I married a very sweet Spanish American gal, do I get hung in your world?

No secret here, my wife is a TexMex.

Nothing wrong with that. this is my second wife, my first one was from Missouri and total trash, this gal is incredible so race don't mean jack. Good and bad people from each.

Good riddance to bad DNA! ;)

How many fat white girls did you date before you got married WJ?

It's the only white woman they can get and they don't want their own kind

Who gives a shit?

Fat white bitches and tatted black dudes need love too.
just so long as they do it at home and we don't have to see it :eusa_hand:

I know he makes no bones about being a racist. I am just curious as to what the bigger objection was. For example if it was a young, attractive white woman married to a successful black man (or vice versa) would he still be all pissed off about it?

probably more so

I think the next important question is this:

Joyce, do you have any courage behind your convictions? Did you verbalize your thoughts to these people or just come and whine about it here?

Yeah, it's a rhetorical question.

Joyce i think you're misunderstanding what is happening here. Nobody brainwashed this woman. In fact it would have been impossible to brainwash her - she has no brains.

It is the girls that go to NYU that are brainwashed into thinking they should have black friends to be cool. After they prove to everybody that they are liberal enough ( by spending several hours a week hanging out with various "diverse" and "interesting" folks ) they proceed screwing their 6'3", 120 pound norwegian boyfriends and eating their $10/pound organic salad from the whole foods market.

The only girls that go for these gangstas are the ones who can't get a university geek who drives a BMW his parents got him. Even the completely insane utra-liberal ones that will occasionally f*ck blacks just to prove how liberal they are at the end of the day still go back to the BMW geek.

It's a matter of $$$ - very simple. If you can afford to eat only organic and vegetarian food you will not hang out with people who can only afford to eat at McDonalds. i mean you will - but only to prove how "open minded" you are. then after everybody is impressed with the show you put on you will go to the restroom and vomit it all out. i knew some of those girls - being a good liberal is as hard as being a good christian ! you have must have a will that is stronger than reality !

ultimately in Manhattan you have snow white europeans hanging out with blacks just to prove to other snow white europeans that they are "hip" so that they could get in the pants of those other snow white europeans. because in reality these young manhattan liberals hate blacks as much as they hate broccoli and spinach but they keep eating those veggies anyway because they know that they "have to". they hate studying at universities too but they do it - don't they ? it's a matter of discipline.

Now if the black guy is a vegetarian with 6 figure ( legal ) income, columbia university education, who lives on the upper east side - sure, any white woman will go out with him. but most blacks would tell you that this man is NOT black, only his skin is black.

Last edited:

Joyce i think you're misunderstanding what is happening here. Nobody brainwashed this woman. In fact it would have been impossible to brainwash her - she has no brains.

It is the girls that go to NYU that are brainwashed into thinking they should have black friends to be cool. After they prove to everybody that they are liberal enough ( by spending several hours a week hanging out with various "diverse" and "interesting" folks ) they proceed screwing their 6'3", 120 pound norwegian boyfriends and eating their $10/pound organic salad from the whole foods market.

The only girls that go for these gangstas are the ones who can't get a university geek who drives a BMW his parents got him. Even the completely insane utra-liberal ones that will occasionally f*ck blacks just to prove how liberal they are at the end of the day still go back to the BMW geek.

It's a matter of $$$ - very simple. If you can afford to eat only organic and vegetarian food you will not hang out with people who can only afford to eat at McDonalds. i mean you will - but only to prove how "open minded" you are. then after everybody is impressed with the show you put on you will go to the restroom and vomit it all out. i knew some of those girls - being a good liberal is as hard as being a good christian ! you have must have a will that is stronger than reality !

ultimately in Manhattan you have snow white europeans hanging out with blacks just to prove to other snow white europeans that they are "hip" so that they could get in the pants of those other snow white europeans. because in reality these young manhattan liberals hate blacks as much as they hate broccoli and spinach but they keep eating those veggies anyway because they know that they "have to". they hate studying at universities too but they do it - don't they ? it's a matter of discipline.

Now if the black guy is a vegetarian with 6 figure ( legal ) income, columbia university education, who lives on the upper east side - sure, any white woman will go out with him. but most blacks would tell you that this man is NOT black, only his skin is black.

A lot of truth here.

I had a college roommate, female, who was dating a black man because she KNEW it would piss off her dad. I knew a woman in law school who thought it was hip to hang around with blacks. Pretty sure one of them ended up raping her, when she was younger. Guess the lesson didn't sink in.

I think the next important question is this:

Joyce, do you have any courage behind your convictions? Did you verbalize your thoughts to these people or just come and whine about it here?

Yeah, it's a rhetorical question.

Join date for Go To Hell, June 2009... hmmmm... I get this question about twice a year. Tired of answering but dig through my posts if you want to know the deal.

I mean, really: what would be the courage of YOUR convictions? Kill all white people? Why don't you go do it now?

And what do you think the chances of anyone telling a white ghetto mama she's gross will do any good? I think borat is right that the message would be lost.

Forum List

Back