rejected by my own people

I frequent SF very little and post there even less.

Sometimes I will find good debates or interesting threads.

I do post under the same name that I use here at USMB. A small number of SF members questioned my being there. But overall it has been a positive experience. :cool:

I frequent SF very little and post there even less.

Sometimes I will find good debates or interesting threads.

I do post under the same name that I use here at USMB. A small number of SF members questioned my being there. But overall it has been a positive experience.

And I wonder how many (if not all) of those USMBers privately swear greater allegiance to Israel over America?

I have found the posters at SF to generally be intelligent and knowledgable in many areas of intrest. :cool:

Really?

I have generally found them to be ignorant beyond belief, and completely unable to tell the difference between historical fact and political opinion.

Most Stormfront Revisionists don't even know the Nazi files at Bad Arolsen are available to the public - and they've been open for five years now.

And I wonder how many (if not all) of those USMBers privately swear greater allegiance to Israel over America?
I've had several of the "Chosen People" who were born American citizens.

When asked if they had to choose sides on an issue that would either hurt America or hurt Israel.

Which side would they align themselves with?

Almost to a person; they said that their loyalty would be with Israel!!

What is really bad is the large number of White House officials and CIA/Pentagon personal who have dual citizenship with both Israel and America.

Sadly, the average American can't figure out why our foreign policy regarding the Middle East is such a mess.

But the answer is quite obvious. :cool:

this week i was banned from both stormfront and niggermania. at the time of banning i had around 70 posts on stormfront and just 2 posts on niggermania ( banned within minutes of first post ).

If you had 70 posts on a forum, you had the time to show them who you are. After that, it's just waiting for an excuse/last straw to ban you. Niggermania is more interesting, being banned so quick. I'd think they'd be glad to help you be less like an Aphro, because no one likes Aphros, not even Aphros.

this week i was banned from both stormfront and niggermania. at the time of banning i had around 70 posts on stormfront and just 2 posts on niggermania ( banned within minutes of first post ).

stormfront banned me for saying that sex is meant to be enjoyed not argued about. the actual reason i was given was "we don't need the if it feels good do it credo around here". niggermania bannned me for being a ******. the actual reason i had received when i was banned was you are banned because: "FUCK OFF ******" just like that in all caps.

basically i went there ( niggermania ) and said that i had noticed that i behave in some ways like a black man. i explained that i have expensive rims on my car etc. i asked them how i can start acting more like a white man and less like a black and within minutes i was banned.

damn! that's cold ...

i just want to hate black people for their skin color :lol: and all of a sudden i am getting all these standards applied to me like you can't have nice rims, you can't have too much fun partying and having sex etc. this sucks !

damn it's hard to be racist !

stormfront is a group of fags.hitler was a fag.

Stormfront is a 100% murkin site. They hate, *******, Jews, Spix, Degos, Wops, fags and nearly everyone else but they Looooooooove Jesus !:cuckoo:
True murkinz.

This is inaccurate.

1. Stormfront is an international site. There are forums in pretty much every European language. I clumsily attempted posting in French. I didn't last long.

2. There is zero antagonism toward whites of Italian descent. Zero. Italian-descended whites tend to be the ballsiest ones on racial issues.

3. Stormfront is probably split 50/50 between Christians and pagans (or other non-Christians). There is a roaring debate in white nationalism between those who say Christianity is the one true religion for the white man (David Duke) and those who say it's a Jewish-made middle eastern religion that promotes race-destroying values of weakness, egalitarianism and unchecked altruism (Alex Linder).

Forum List

Back