Registered sex offender shot and killed by a woman with a legally owned gun....what was a better outcome? Let's ask anti-gunners...

It's the comfort of that being many times less likely in Canada, compared to America.

Emotions are boiling over today and now some time is needed for everyone to reflect on the situation(s) that America has created for itself.

vigilante justice is on the rise and the fate of the US Constitution hangs in the balance of a corrupt justice system.

You still have never pointed out a bona fide example of what you're calling "vigilante justice".

Until you do, it's still just there in your imagination and you need to fuck off.

Self defense or coming to the aid of someone being violated is not vigilante justice. Tracking down and lynching someone on and accusation is.
You can change the subject to moderation as opposed to extremism. By now you should know that my track record isn't extremist.

Your valid points will still be heard, even though your track record should warn me away.

You can change the subject to moderation as opposed to extremism. By now you should know that my track record isn't extremist.

Your valid points will still be heard, even though your track record should warn me away.

Oh, look, folks. It's about to happen. The duck has been owned once again and is now looking for a way to hit the road with some semblance of believing it still has a valid point.

Does it all the time.

It wasn't a change of subject. The woman it this case used her right of self-defense. It was in no way vigilante justice. You obviously have no idea what my track record on our rights to own weapons is.

There are lots of ways to say that you prefer vigilante justice.
As a Canadian I accept that America is making the choice of dealing out death with their guns. I neither condemn it or condone it.

I'm the messenger that comes to say that it's America making another wrong choice for themselves.

So you would rather have a woman have to fight hand to hand with a male rapist than defend herself with a gun.

I wonder if you'd say that if this was your wife or daughter.

Express your frustration all you like. I've just pointed out the fact that nobody stepped up to defend their Constitution when a coup attempt was taking place.

Where was Milley? Where was Pence.
Where were all the others who had access to the traitor who was in the process of taking down democracy?

Even more to the point, where were the good guys with a gun?
What do you expect ? People to drive hundreds of miles to stop a riot that was over in an hour or two?

Ho fucking stupid are you?

So you would rather have a woman have to fight hand to hand with a male rapist than defend herself with a gun.

I wonder if you'd say that if this was your wife or daughter.
You can invent all the imaginary scenarios you like! And in the end you can just accept that in Canada the incident that ends in death is not the preferred outcome.

Express your frustration all you like. I've just pointed out the fact that nobody stepped up to defend their Constitution when a coup attempt was taking place.

Where was Milley? Where was Pence.
Where were all the others who had access to the traitor who was in the process of taking down democracy?

Even more to the point, where were the good guys with a gun?
Just shut the fuck up troll. Nobody gives a shit what you silly ass Candians have to say about anything except maybe a review of maple syrup.

You can invent all the imaginary scenarios you like! And in the end you can just accept that in Canada the incident that ends in death is not the preferred outcome.
Except this scenario wasn't imaginary was it?

If you're too intellectually limited to imagine a woman in the same REAL situation as the woman in the article it's a good thing you can't own guns

Obviously in a civilized world the preferred outcome is no rape attempt and no justifiable homicide.

I'm the messenger that says it was the rapist who made the wrong choice........They should all suffer the same fate.
Death to all rapists? No matter what the circumstances are? You're disqualified because you are a part of what's wrong with America.

Death to America's soldiers who committed rape on female gooks?
Female communists too?
Female Chinese communists?

Death to all rapists? No matter what the circumstances are? You're disqualified because you are a part of what's wrong with America.

Death to America's soldiers who committed rape on female gooks?
Female communists too?
Female Chinese communists?
Hey Shitforbrains this piece of shit rapist had his chance to run from the woman with a gun because she fired a warning shot. His death is his own fault

Forum List

Back