...regarding the imposition of the gag on Don Trump today...

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
Well, I for one, think that is of value to our society.
To have a defendant make threats against prosecutors, court administrators, and most seriously against witnesses or potential jurors....cannot stand in our American sense of the rule of law.

Sure, we bend over backwards for defendant. This venue is rife with complaints against that very thing. However, defendants do not....must not....have free rein to threaten or intimidate witnesses. To threaten judicial staff with their loyal violent followers. To threaten the families of the court's staff.

I am confident we all agree that accused criminals must not have free rein to bully and pervert our cherished "rule-of-law".

IMHO

------------------------------------------------------

"Trump attacks wife of New York judge after gag order reinstated by court

Former president lashes out against wife of judge in civil fraud trial before and after appeals court reapplies gag order Trump gag order – live updates"

To have a defendant make threats against prosecutors, court administrators, and most seriously against witnesses or potential jurors....cannot stand in our American sense of the rule of law.

Sure, we bend over backwards for defendant. This venue is rife with complaints against that very thing. However, defendants do not....must not....have free rein to threaten or intimidate witnesses. To threaten judicial staff with their loyal violent followers. To threaten the families of the court's staff.

I am confident we all agree that accused criminals must not have free rein to bully and pervert our cherished "rule-of-law".

IMHO

Former president lashes out against wife of judge in civil fraud trial before and after appeals court reapplies gag order Trump gag order – live updates"

He is trying to get held in contempt of court.

I say: grant him his wish.

IMHO

Threats??? okay what is the libtard definition of a threat because it must have changed... Trump threatened no one...

IMHO

It is a value to society to take first amendment rights away? It is a value to society for the left to abuse their power for political purposes, attacking even Trump's family, but Trump shouldn't be allowed to point that out to everyone?

You'll know when the court is serious...

1701382601829.png

What did he say that you think is a threat?...
Criticism of the judge's family. It's more than proven that this leads to violent threats from his violent cult. Trump knows what he is doing.

The court even explained it to him in detail, like he is 5 years old.

And he knows his idiot sheep will "play" stupid and defend him.

Criticism of the judge's family. It's more than proven that this leads to violent threats from his violent cult. Trump knows what he is doing.

The court even explained it to him in detail, like he is 5 years old.

And he knows his idiot sheep will "play" stupid and defend him.
Sorry I can't believe anything you say... I proved you are a liar...

Tender feelers have a breakdown when Trump says something truthful but “mean”
They feel there should be a law and they found a half naked loon judge to make one up

Forum List

Back