...regarding the imposition of the gag on Don Trump today...

He is trying to get held in contempt of court.

I say: grant him his wish.
Imo, a night in jail here and there perhaps plus increased fines. But he should be handed no excuse for missing or delaying his court appearances. The judges need to keep granting him every opportunity to defend hang himself. Of course he has no substantive defence. He just lashes out as his moron cult laps up and regurgitates all the big pieces. One need only ask the surviving 140 or so police injured on 1/6 if the Donald's brand of hate speech effectively disturbs the peace.

It is a value to society to take first amendment rights away? It is a value to society for the left to abuse their power for political purposes, attacking even Trump's family, but Trump shouldn't be allowed to point that out to everyone?
Is there no low that Trump Humpers won't go to?

What kind of hold does this dude have on Trump Humpers, no matter what this clown does you fools think it is ok.

Is there no low that Trump Humpers won't go to?

What kind of hold does this dude have on Trump Humpers, no matter what this clown does you fools think it is ok.
Why can't Trump bring it to the attention of everyone the prejudices and biasis of those bringing him up on bogus charges? It's not like he's even lying. He's telling the truth. These people have an obvious bias against him.

Well, I for one, think that is of value to our society.
To have a defendant make threats against prosecutors, court administrators, and most seriously against witnesses or potential jurors....cannot stand in our American sense of the rule of law.

Sure, we bend over backwards for defendant. This venue is rife with complaints against that very thing. However, defendants do not....must not....have free rein to threaten or intimidate witnesses. To threaten judicial staff with their loyal violent followers. To threaten the families of the court's staff.

I am confident we all agree that accused criminals must not have free rein to bully and pervert our cherished "rule-of-law".

IMHO

------------------------------------------------------

"Trump attacks wife of New York judge after gag order reinstated by court

Former president lashes out against wife of judge in civil fraud trial before and after appeals court reapplies gag order Trump gag order – live updates"

As usual, your extreme myopia controls your alleged “thinking.”

Chiliconfuzed, you remain a waste of electrons.

Leftists want to ban your speech and then they accuse you of being an authoritarian fascist. Lol.

Why can't Trump bring it to the attention of everyone the prejudices and biasis of those bringing him up on bogus charges? It's not like he's even lying. He's telling the truth. These people have an obvious bias against him.
Suckers like you believe anything that orange fool tells you. Please explain how all of these charges he is facing are bogus. Every time he opens his mouth a lie comes out.

Suckers like you believe anything that orange fool tells you. Please explain how all of these charges he is facing are bogus. Every time he opens his mouth a lie comes out.

Yea, Trump definitely paid hookers to piss on that bed in Moscow! Hillary told me!

Well, I for one, think that is of value to our society.
To have a defendant make threats against prosecutors, court administrators, and most seriously against witnesses or potential jurors....cannot stand in our American sense of the rule of law.

Sure, we bend over backwards for defendant. This venue is rife with complaints against that very thing. However, defendants do not....must not....have free rein to threaten or intimidate witnesses. To threaten judicial staff with their loyal violent followers. To threaten the families of the court's staff.

I am confident we all agree that accused criminals must not have free rein to bully and pervert our cherished "rule-of-law".

IMHO

------------------------------------------------------

"Trump attacks wife of New York judge after gag order reinstated by court

Former president lashes out against wife of judge in civil fraud trial before and after appeals court reapplies gag order Trump gag order – live updates"

The judge's wife can't make public statements regarding Trump. What part of that don't you understand?

Forum List

Back