Refugee Immigration = European Suicide

Has nothing to do with race. The refugees invading Europe are not just one race nor are they all from Syria.
Approximately 80% of all invaders flooding Europe right now and the 20% that actually are Syrian are 72% military age males that should be back in Syria protecting their women and children. The message of Jesus is there is no greater love than to lay down your lives for your brothers - no coward ever won heaven - evidently they missed the message.

127.gif

Syrian Refugees Are Not Military-Age Men
72% are - the UN is lying about the numbers - watch the videos - you can see it for yourself. These are invaders are mostly military aged males.
The UN is where you got that number you fake Christian. Good grief.

The UN is lying about number of military aged males - look at the videos - these guys are overwhelmingly YOUNG - not elderly - I have yet to see an elderly male in any of the photographs.
Jeri if you get all your "news" from fucking Youtube then you're hopeless.

In this video you will see how this began and why the UN - who is the mastermind behind the Arab spring and the plan to ousts Libyan leader - Qaddafi. -was strategic in its goal to flood Europe with immigrants that would create the chaos we are witnessing today. This video reveals how the UN orchestrated the greatest crisis in the history of Europe and the Middle East in order to achieve their endgame - A New World Order that will forever change the lives of everyone in the world. What an evil organization the UN is - using guilt to force the Europeans to accept what they created and when guilt didn't work? They used force. The EU works for the UN. Not it's own people.

Just look at all of those welfare bound idiots.

The amount of people crammed onto that over-crowded vessel proves they must be total morons....and if it sinks, well then, tough.

Europe: ‘Islam is coming to take over’

America, take heed.

A Muslim in Germany was caught on video last week saying this to a German man:

Islam is coming to take over Germany whether you want it or not … not through war but by the fact that Germans don’t reproduce and Muslims have seven to eight children each … but not only that, your daughters will marry bearded Muslims and wear the hijab; their sons will wear a beard! The Muslims will have four wives and 27 children, and what does the German man have? One child and maybe a little pet dog! The German has taken advantage of the Muslim for too long, just so he can drive his Mercedes. … Now Islam is coming and your daughters will wear the hijab! Ha! I can see the look of hate in your eyes!

This is a full-blown invasion.

No media coverage, of course, because it’s a “humanitarian crisis,” and that’s how it is being packaged and force-fed to the victimized public. Apparently the numbers that European leaders have been selling to their unsuspecting populations are wrong by at least four million. The latest invasion reflects a truer number of five million, not one million – five million invaders. If that’s not war, what is?

An Algerian French philosopher weighs in on what is happening - watch the video - then comment - thank you.

Your French philosopher is an idiot hatemonger.

Anyone who speaks the truth in Europe is being branded an idiot hatemonger or a nazi, Carla. It's how we identify who is telling the truth over there now.

All you have to do is look at this idiot's youtube playlist, to see they are trying to circulate hate.

If a group of people drown when a boat capsizes, this ISN'T MY problem, it's their OWN fault....they shouldn't have gotten into the boat should they. It's really that simple.

I think that's what Jesus said. lol

In this video you will see how this began and why the UN - who is the mastermind behind the Arab spring and the plan to ousts Libyan leader - Qaddafi. -was strategic in its goal to flood Europe with immigrants that would create the chaos we are witnessing today. This video reveals how the UN orchestrated the greatest crisis in the history of Europe and the Middle East in order to achieve their endgame - A New World Order that will forever change the lives of everyone in the world. What an evil organization the UN is - using guilt to force the Europeans to accept what they created and when guilt didn't work? They used force. The EU works for the UN. Not it's own people.

The amount of people crammed onto that over-crowded vessel proves they must be total morons....and if it sinks, well then, tough.

Are you trying to out-do Jeremiah's hate fest? Well done...

An Algerian French philosopher weighs in on what is happening - watch the video - then comment - thank you.

Anyone who speaks the truth in Europe is being branded an idiot hatemonger or a nazi, Carla. It's how we identify who is telling the truth over there now.

Yep, you got it!

I mean I've NEVER known so many "Nazi's" in my entire life, it's astonishing.

Stunning warning: War coming to Europe

Diana West, a WND columnist and the author of “The Death of the Grown-Up: How America’s Arrested Development is Bringing Down Western Civilization,” says the real enemy Europeans face isn’t invading Muslims. It’s their own governments.

She explains: “These governments have rejected their own most basic responsibilities to safeguard and perpetuate their own peoples, religions, native cultures, law, public safety, homelands – everything except the One World ‘multicultural’ (read: non-Western) ideology. It’s staggering to behold this overt rush to abandon sovereignty and everything else for globalist prerogatives. Their template, Marxist in origin, is perhaps best described as ‘forced diversity.’”

West charges states such as Germany and Sweden are “in effect overthrowing their own peoples.”

However, she believes civil war is unlikely, because Western governments have too many repressive tools at their disposal.

“These are already surveillance states bristling with mechanisms of coercion and enforcement,” she observed. “I am afraid, ultimately, capitulation is more likely to be the more common reaction in nations already hosting growing and new Islamic blocs.”

West chronicled how the “subversive Marxist conditioning of so many past decades” have prepared Europeans for life in a post-Western society. Although some Germans have even been evicted to make room for refugees and terrible costs have been imposed on native Europeans, West summarizes their reactions as “docile overall, helpless.”

She believes Europeans are “very upset, but not full of any of the kind of fire that you might expect – or hope for.”

Read more at Stunning warning: War coming to Europe

News flash. The truth is not hatred. The truth is the greatest gift one person can give to another. While it may be a novel idea for you, Carla, you should give it a try. You may even grow a conscience. Just think of the possibilities!

We DON'T WANT you.

The guilt trip is horsecrap, only the Leftists are inflicted with it, those of rational and logical mind have no guilt trip happening....WHAT do we have to be guilty about? That's right, nothing, zero, nadda, zilch.

Oh look, it's trying to rationale. lol

Here's an idea, have them all move into your house and your relatives houses. I'm sure you'll cope, feeding, clothing, bathing them and you'll even wipe their backsides probably and you'll give them pocket money and if they demand you'll give them yourself probably, because denying them would be...."racist" or something.

News flash. The truth is not hatred. The truth is the greatest gift one person can give to another. While it may be a novel idea for you, Carla, you should give it a try. You may grow a conscience.

I'm not the one posting propaganda video's from hatemongers! How embarrassing!

Why don't you tell us WHY we should take in potentially millions of this crowd?

We DON'T WANT you.

The guilt trip is horsecrap, only the Leftists are inflicted with it, those of rational and logical mind have no guilt trip happening....WHAT do we have to be guilty about? That's right, nothing, zero, nadda, zilch.

Oh look, it's trying to rationale. lol

Here's an idea, have them all move into your house and your relatives houses. I'm sure you'll cope, feeding, clothing, bathing them and you'll even wipe their backsides probably and you'll give them pocket money and if they demand you'll give them yourself probably, because denying them would be...."racist" or something.

I've got room for two.

News flash. The truth is not hatred. The truth is the greatest gift one person can give to another. While it may be a novel idea for you, Carla, you should give it a try. You may even grow a conscience. Just think of the possibilities!

g3u0j.jpg

Just not on partisan fucking YOUTUBE channels!

:rofl:

Yep, you got it!

It's the new normal. Truth tellers are going to be branded as Nazi's, haters, idiots, etc.
It's all about mind over matter. If you don't mind? It won't matter.
I not only do not mind! I count it an honor to be hated by such a wicked company! The worse they are? The better I feel about myself. It is a blessing for hell to know your name. It doesn't get any better than this!

All you have to do is look at this idiot's youtube playlist, to see they are trying to circulate hate.

If a group of people drown when a boat capsizes, this ISN'T MY problem, it's their OWN fault....they shouldn't have gotten into the boat should they. It's really that simple.

I think that's what Jesus said. lol

I'll tell you what Jesus didn't say. He didn't say that we should take in millions of scroungers and use our tax money so they can LIVE OFF US whilst contributing zero to our economies.

We're only trying to bring in 10,000 and the right wing cowards, these so-called Christian's, are shitting their pants!

Yep, you got it!

It's the new normal. Truth tellers are going to be branded as Nazi's, haters, idiots, etc.
It's all about mind over matter. If you don't mind? It won't matter.
I not only do not mind! I count it an honor to be hated by such a wicked company! The worse they are? The better I feel about myself. It is a blessing for hell to know your name. It doesn't get any better than this!

Oh, those wicked people who feel compassion for refugees trying to escape terrorism!!! What a wicked group we are!!!

You're an idiot.

g3u0j.jpg

Just not on partisan fucking YOUTUBE channels!

:rofl:

So exactly where is your "truth", spewed out by the Propaganda MSM who have an Agenda to shovel horsecrap everyday 24/7?

Is that where the "truth" is?

On You Tube you can find real footage, filmed by actual normal Europeans about what's going on, they don't have an Agenda, they just wand their lives and communities back to normal....nobody asked for this nightmare....and bizarrely only the Leftists seem to be orgasmic about it....I wonder why that is?

We're only trying to bring in 10,000 and the right wing cowards, these so-called Christian's, are shitting their pants!

Don't know where you are getting those numbers from, Carla. Let me help bring you up to speed here. You're seriously behind.

‘Staggering’: 680,000 Muslims to U.S. under Obama

The U.S. issued 680,000 green cards to migrants from Muslim-majority countries in the five-year period encompassing 2009 through 2013, according to Department of Homeland Security data.
This Islamic “invasion,” as some are calling it, occurred on the Obama administration’s watch, with plans for 10,000 Syrian Muslims grabbing much of the headlines. But the actual number is many times higher with a refugee program that is rooted in the 1980s and has the support of both parties.

The U.S. has brought in more than 1.5 million Muslims through the refugee program since the passage of the Refugee Act of 1980. They have been coming from Islamic states with active jihadist movements such as Somalia, Bangladesh, Burma, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Bosnia and the Democratic Republic of Congo.

To put this five-year tally – 680,000 – in context, it surpasses the total population of Washington, D.C., which is 660,000.

Yet, the Gang of Eight immigration “reform” bill co-sponsored by GOP presidential candidate Marco Rubio would have tripled the number of green cards being issued.

Make sure you read that last line, Carla. Marco Rubio would have tripled the number of green cards being issued. This is why the American people do not want RINO's like Marco Rubio. He should have already been told to go home.

Forum List

Back