Who Are the Syrian Refugees

I just fact checked Fact Checker.org and they are wrong on their numbers. Way wrong. They claim that no more than 10,000 per year have entered and that by law. Then Obama broke the law and once again Donald Trump was accurate in his statement in video - while many reports have been confirmed of Obama having let in 650,000 refugees / muslim immigrants into the US in past 5 years, Breitbart says this:

Federal Data: U.S. Annually Admits Quarter Of A Million Muslim Migrants - Breitbart

The federal data says we're letting in 250,000 per year so someone is fixing the numbers at "fact checker.org. These days you have to fact check the fact checkers. Sad but true. I found numerous inconsistencies in that report, longknife. Although they did get it right that the government is not placing these Muslims. They have a contract with the Vatican and the Unites States of Roman Catholic Bishops are paid to place the refugees. The relationship between the Vatican and ISNA is long standing. Cardinal Dolan head of the USSCB had very close ties with Imam Majid who is head of ISNA. Islamic Society of North America has been working in alliance with the Roman Vatican for decades - I used to participate in a round table meeting where retired military Catholics were trying to figure out why the Pope was aiding and promoting mass immigration of Muslims to the United States. They thought that if the USSCB knew the truth about Islam they would stop promoting it to the Roman Catholics throughout the USA (at the Masses). When they learned that Pope Francis knew the truth behind ISNA and didn't care? They didn't want to talk about it. The Catholics are as brainwashed and trained to not question their leadership as Islamists are. Very sad. But it's the truth. They are ruled by fear. They fear losing their salvation if they leave Catholicism. There is no salvation is Catholicism. They have been lied to. I love the Catholic people but you cannot help those who don't want to be helped. Some do. Some don't.

That's why Pope Francis ordered the USSCB to tell American Catholics to take the Syrian refugees into their own homes. He needs a massacre so he can play the Savior of the world. The end justifies the means. Sick but true.

note - when Catholics take the Syrians into their own homes -it's like the Vatican getting paid twice because they don't have to pay their own people. You have to realize the magnitude of the greed of Rome who is sitting on Trillions of dollars in the Vatican bank and still isn't satisfied that trillions are enough. The Italian journalists who became whistle blowers and have Pope Francis on audio taped phone conversations and could blow the truth sky high are never going to be able to release what they really know or the Pope will have his Jesuit agents murder them. He's currently putting the Italian Press on trial (the journalists are from Italy) and not one government authority has tried to stop him. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Pray for the Catholic people that they can find their way out of this Crime Syndicate posing under the guise of a church. It's a religious- political system - is it any wonder that they are Islams' best friend? What do you want to bet they are funding ISIS too?

This is the politically incorrect truth that no Jesuit educated (even Clinton, Boehner,Gingrich, and most of the rest in both parties were educated at a Jesuit University) politician will dare tell you. Much less a mouth piece for the criminals such as Factchecker.org.

Last edited:
I have never had a great deal of faith in FactCheck, I simply posted it for information.
I appreciate that. I am just stating what I found for the readers who do not know that FactCheck.org is another front for globalists. It is truly sad that the American people do not realize the depth of the deception going on right now. I do not believe many of them understand what is happening. They are so bogged down with work, children, many obligations - they are kept so busy - they cannot see the agenda behind KEEPING THEM THAT BUSY. It's a well thought out plan they have going but it won't avail them in the end because God is in full control. Not them.

Somebody needs to tell Obama Islam is based on Mohammed - not Jesus...

Obama Says That All Faiths Share Same ‘Bedrock Values’ Taught by Jesus Christ
December 4, 2015 | While lighting the National Christmas Tree in Washington, D.C., on Thursday, President Barack Obama said that the “lessons of Jesus Christ” are in not just the lessons of the Christian faith but are in fact “the bedrock values of all faiths.”
“That’s the message of the child whose birth families like mine celebrate on Christmas--a prince born in a stable who taught us that we should love our neighbors as ourselves; and that we are our brothers’ keeper and our sisters’ keepers; that we should feed the hungry, visit the sick, welcome the stranger,” Obama said. “These are the lessons of Jesus Christ,” he said. “But they’re also the bedrock values of all faiths--values to be cherished and embraced not only during the holidays, but to be practiced in our daily lives.”

Here is the complete text of the president’s Christmas tree lighting statement as transcribed by the White House: Merry Christmas everybody! Thank you, Betty, for that introduction, for your extraordinary service as one of our park rangers, and for all of your--and your great-grandmother’s--contributions to this country. Please give Betty a big round of applause. I want tips from Betty on how I can look that good at 94. I also want to thank Betty’s boss, Jonathan Jarvis, and for everybody from the National Park Service and the National Park Foundation for everything that they do to protect and care for America’s great outdoors –- and for helping us “find our park” this year and every year. And thank you to Reese Witherspoon and each of tonight’s outstanding performers.

Now, this is, of course, the most wonderful time of the year. But we would be remiss not to take a moment to remember our fellow Americans whose hearts are heavy tonight –- who grieve for loved ones, especially in San Bernardino, California. Their loss is our loss, too, for we’re all one American family. We look out for each other in good times, and in bad. And they should know that all of us care about them this holiday season. They’re in our thoughts, they’re in our prayers, and we send them our love. Now, this is the 93rd time Americans have gathered by the White House to light the National Christmas Tree. And as always, this tree is not alone -– all across America, in living rooms, and offices, churches, and town squares, families and neighbors are gathering to decorate trees of their own and get into the holiday spirit. It’s a chance to come together and to focus on what really matters –- the simple gifts of family and friends. The wonder and hope in a child’s eye. And, of course, the spirit of giving and compassion that can help all of us find new meaning in the world around us.

MORE

See also (and not just on global warming):

Gingrich: Obama Is 'Like Al Gore at His Most Irrational'
December 2, 2015 - President Obama is "delusional" and "like Al Gore at his most irrational" when he talks about the apocalyptic effects of climate change, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said on Tuesday.
[W]hen the president looks around the planet, he doesn't see the human casualties. He doesn't see the executions and beheadings. He doesn't see the spread of ISIS," Gingrich told Fox News's Sean Hannity on Tuesday night. "This president's delusional. He's not ideological. It's not just that he's left wing. He lives in a fantasy world. "His description yesterday that, you know, global warming is going to submerge entire countries, force us to abandon cities, leave farm fields that are no longer usable -- and this list went on and on. It was like Al Gore at his most irrational. "But this is the president of the United States, and the danger is he may believe all that stuff...None of it, by the way -- none of it's the truth. And even if you really believe in global warming, none of what he asserted is true at any point in the next hundred years."

Gingrich said Obama's "religion" includes the belief that "global warming is terrible, global warming is a disaster, global warming is horrible, and if you don't believe those things, you're not part of his religion. And it's literally a religious-like commitment to a fantasy world." Speaking at the climate conference in Paris on Monday, Obama talked about his visit to Alaska this past summer -- "where the sea is already swallowing villages and eroding shorelines; where permafrost thaws and the tundra burns; where glaciers are melting at a pace unprecedented in modern times.

The president envisioned worse to come: "And it was a preview of one possible future -- a glimpse of our children’s fate if the climate keeps changing faster than our efforts to address it. Submerged countries. Abandoned cities. Fields that no longer grow. Political disruptions that trigger new conflict, and even more floods of desperate peoples seeking the sanctuary of nations not their own." In a 2007 speech, former Vice President Al Gore talked about humans facing a "planetary emergency" and "a threat to the survival of civilization."

MORE

Related (good question):

How Will We Know If Refugees Raised in Sharia Law Want To 'Assimilate into American Values?'[/b]
December 4, 2015 | How Will Muslim Refugees Assimilate When Sharia Law ‘Is the Antithesis of Our Constitutional Republic'?

syrian-refugees-turkey-2.jpg

Say what??...

State Dep’t Warns Changes to Visa Waiver Program Could Have ‘Very Negative Impact’ on Iran Nuke Deal
December 18, 2015 | – A move to tighten the U.S. visa waiver program – included in the omnibus spending bill in response to heightened terror-related security concerns – could have “a very negative impact” on implementation of the Iran nuclear agreement, a senior State Department official told lawmakers on Thursday.
The $1.1-trillion omnibus bill contains a provision that would penalize citizens of the 38 visa waiver program (VWP) countries who, since March 201, have visited a U.S.-designated state-sponsor of terrorism (Iran, Syria and Sudan) or Iraq – by requiring them to apply for a visa for future travel to the U.S. The Iran nuclear agreement known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), includes a commitment by the U.S. and European Union member states not to take actions that will “adversely affect the normalization of trade and economic relations with Iran.”

During a Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing on the JCPOA Thursday, Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) raised the possibility that changes to the VWP affecting people who have visited Iran may violate that JCPOA commitment. “We are about to pass a reform of the visa waiver program that will include in it a naming of Iran such that individuals who have traveled to Iran will no longer be eligible for the visa waiver program,” he said. “There has been a suggestion that there is a piece of the [nuclear] agreement that obligates us not to take steps that would stop economic relations between other countries and Iran – that we could perhaps be in jeopardy of breaching the agreement.” Directing his question to the State Department’s coordinator for JCPOA implementation, Stephen Mull, Murphy asked, “Have the Europeans raised concerns to you or have others raised concerns to you about that specific provision?”

Mull replied that both he and Secretary of State John Kerry had heard from “very senior” European officials “that it could have a very negative impact on the deal.” The VWP allows citizens of 38 specified countries – most of them in Europe, plus Australia, New Zealand, Chile, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Brunei and Singapore – visa-free travel to the U.S. Changes to the program included in the spending bill would revoke that privilege both for VWP partner countries’ citizens who have visited Syria, Iraq, Iran or Sudan, and for foreigners from partner countries who also hold dual Iranian, Syrian, Sudanese or Iraqi citizenship.

MORE

See also:

State Dept Official: We Don’t Prioritize Christian Syrian Refugees over Other Religions
December 18, 2015 | A State Department official told the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on Thursday that the U.S. does not prioritize Christian Syrian refugees just because of their religion. “We’re not going to change the program, somehow bring more of one particular religion than another,” Anne Richard, assistant secretary of State for Population, Refugees and Migration, told the committee.
During the hearing on foreign travelers and national security, Richard said the U.S. is bringing Christians in from Syria, but she said “they are underrepresented in part because they make up a small part of the refugees from Syria.” “And that’s the problem,” said chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), who noted that only 29 Christian Syrian refugees have been admitted to the U.S. during the year. Richard said that most Christian Syrian refugees are not fleeing, because they feel safe.

syrian_refugees_2.jpg

Syrian refugees arrived on the island of Lesbos, Greece.

Rep. Mark Walker (R-N.C.) asked, “You said they’re not fleeing, because they feel safe. Ms. Richard, how many Christians have we brought in, in the last five years? “Four percent of all the Syrians we have brought have been Christian or other minorities,” said Richard. “You’ve brought in 53. You tell me that’s four percent? Because according to the numbers that aren’t hard to find – you can look this up on CNN, Wikipedia, or any place else – there are 2 million Christians decimated, okay? Two million Christians. According to Pope Francis, he calls it genocide,” said Walker.

As CNSNews.com previously reported, the U.S. has only admitted 53 Christians (2.4 percent) out of the 2,184 Syrian refugees it has admitted since the civil war in Syria began in 2011. There were 2,098 Muslim refugees admitted during that time period. “Just last month, an Assyrian bishop was pleading for ransom money, 200 hostages held - some young ladies. Do you know what ISIS does to the young females? It’s brutal. I’m sure you’re aware of that working for the State Department. So please tell me why that we have brought in 53 Christians. How do you know they’re Christians? What’s the process?” asked Walker. “We had just checked the number. It’s four percent of the 2,400 total Syrians brought in since 2011 have been Christians or other minorities. They are brought in because they feel that they are in danger because of that. We agree with you 100 percent that these people should be given a chance for resettlement if they present a case,” said Richard. “But you said today that Christians are not fleeing Syria, because they feel safer. Would you like to retract that?” asked Walker.

MORE

Granny says dat's a mean woman, just a mean ol' woman...

Teen refugee who wept at Merkel remark wins longer stay
24 Dec.`15 — A teenage Palestinian asylum seeker who broke down in tears after a blunt remark from Chancellor Angela Merkel has won permission to stay in Germany for another year.
Germany's Bild newspaper reported that Reem Sahwil and her family had received an extension through March 2017 due to good integration into society. Bild cited unnamed immigration officials in the town of Rostock in northeast Germany.

a0d31b63a02175398b0f6a70670030db.jpg

Reem Sahwil and TV presenter Guenther Jauch, right, talk during a Year-end show ' by broadcaster RTL in Huerth, Germany. Germany’s Bild newspaper reported Thursday Dec 24, 2015 that Reem Sahwil and her family had received an extension through March, 2017 due to good integration into society. During a town hall-style meeting in July, German chancellor Angela Merkel brought Reem to tears after the 14-year-old said her family had been waiting four years for permanent residence status. Merkel told her Germany can't accommodate everyone.​

During a town hall-style meeting in July, Merkel brought the 14-year-old to tears after she said her family had been waiting four years for permanent residence status.

Merkel told her Germany can't accommodate everyone, but outlined her government's desire to speed up asylum applications. Merkel's remark and awkward attempt to comfort the girl was criticized by opposition politicians, but she later said she appreciated Merkel's honesty.

Teen refugee who wept at Merkel remark wins longer stay

See also:

This Is What Happened When a White Man Spat on a Woman Wearing Hijab
24 Dec.`15 - When the unthinkable happens to you in a public place, the hope is that some anonymous strangers will come to your defense. But when Iqra Mohamed, a 20-year-old Muslim woman who lives in London, says she was spat on by an unidentified white man on a public bus, no one came to her defense. Instead, according to Mohamed's account, people laughed.
"A white man spat at me in a buss of people and kept on cussing me out cause of my hijab while people smiled a laughed along," she tweeted from an account that has since been made private. The incident took place on a recent bus trip. Mohamed had been traveling with a friend, but when that friend got off the bus without her, the man began following Mohamed. "He started to go crazy. He said people like me were coming into this country and taking all the jobs," she recounted to the U.K.'s Metro.

e776d95bffba5ac91707dea69d6678cc

But worse than the attack itself was the seeming complicity of her fellow passengers. "I do think it's sad no one spoke up for me. The bus was full at one point and you could tell no one wanted anything to deal with him," Mohamed said.

Anti-Muslim hate crimes have tripled in London after November's terrorist attacks in nearby Paris, according to figures reported by the BBC. Mussurut Zia of the Muslim Women's Network U.K. told the BBC about attacks that have been reported to the group. "We've had people coming forward and telling us about being avoided in the shopping mall, people refusing to sit next to them on the bus." Another woman told the BBC that it's the first time since the 2005 London bombings that she's "felt so unsafe in my own city."

This Is What Happened When a White Man Spat on a Woman Wearing Hijab

Somebody needs to tell Obama Islam is based on Mohammed - not Jesus...

Obama Says That All Faiths Share Same ‘Bedrock Values’ Taught by Jesus Christ
December 4, 2015 | While lighting the National Christmas Tree in Washington, D.C., on Thursday, President Barack Obama said that the “lessons of Jesus Christ” are in not just the lessons of the Christian faith but are in fact “the bedrock values of all faiths.”
“That’s the message of the child whose birth families like mine celebrate on Christmas--a prince born in a stable who taught us that we should love our neighbors as ourselves; and that we are our brothers’ keeper and our sisters’ keepers; that we should feed the hungry, visit the sick, welcome the stranger,” Obama said. “These are the lessons of Jesus Christ,” he said. “But they’re also the bedrock values of all faiths--values to be cherished and embraced not only during the holidays, but to be practiced in our daily lives.”

Here is the complete text of the president’s Christmas tree lighting statement as transcribed by the White House: Merry Christmas everybody! Thank you, Betty, for that introduction, for your extraordinary service as one of our park rangers, and for all of your--and your great-grandmother’s--contributions to this country. Please give Betty a big round of applause. I want tips from Betty on how I can look that good at 94. I also want to thank Betty’s boss, Jonathan Jarvis, and for everybody from the National Park Service and the National Park Foundation for everything that they do to protect and care for America’s great outdoors –- and for helping us “find our park” this year and every year. And thank you to Reese Witherspoon and each of tonight’s outstanding performers.

Now, this is, of course, the most wonderful time of the year. But we would be remiss not to take a moment to remember our fellow Americans whose hearts are heavy tonight –- who grieve for loved ones, especially in San Bernardino, California. Their loss is our loss, too, for we’re all one American family. We look out for each other in good times, and in bad. And they should know that all of us care about them this holiday season. They’re in our thoughts, they’re in our prayers, and we send them our love. Now, this is the 93rd time Americans have gathered by the White House to light the National Christmas Tree. And as always, this tree is not alone -– all across America, in living rooms, and offices, churches, and town squares, families and neighbors are gathering to decorate trees of their own and get into the holiday spirit. It’s a chance to come together and to focus on what really matters –- the simple gifts of family and friends. The wonder and hope in a child’s eye. And, of course, the spirit of giving and compassion that can help all of us find new meaning in the world around us.

MORE

See also (and not just on global warming):

Gingrich: Obama Is 'Like Al Gore at His Most Irrational'
December 2, 2015 - President Obama is "delusional" and "like Al Gore at his most irrational" when he talks about the apocalyptic effects of climate change, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said on Tuesday.
[W]hen the president looks around the planet, he doesn't see the human casualties. He doesn't see the executions and beheadings. He doesn't see the spread of ISIS," Gingrich told Fox News's Sean Hannity on Tuesday night. "This president's delusional. He's not ideological. It's not just that he's left wing. He lives in a fantasy world. "His description yesterday that, you know, global warming is going to submerge entire countries, force us to abandon cities, leave farm fields that are no longer usable -- and this list went on and on. It was like Al Gore at his most irrational. "But this is the president of the United States, and the danger is he may believe all that stuff...None of it, by the way -- none of it's the truth. And even if you really believe in global warming, none of what he asserted is true at any point in the next hundred years."

Gingrich said Obama's "religion" includes the belief that "global warming is terrible, global warming is a disaster, global warming is horrible, and if you don't believe those things, you're not part of his religion. And it's literally a religious-like commitment to a fantasy world." Speaking at the climate conference in Paris on Monday, Obama talked about his visit to Alaska this past summer -- "where the sea is already swallowing villages and eroding shorelines; where permafrost thaws and the tundra burns; where glaciers are melting at a pace unprecedented in modern times.

The president envisioned worse to come: "And it was a preview of one possible future -- a glimpse of our children’s fate if the climate keeps changing faster than our efforts to address it. Submerged countries. Abandoned cities. Fields that no longer grow. Political disruptions that trigger new conflict, and even more floods of desperate peoples seeking the sanctuary of nations not their own." In a 2007 speech, former Vice President Al Gore talked about humans facing a "planetary emergency" and "a threat to the survival of civilization."

MORE

Related (good question):

How Will We Know If Refugees Raised in Sharia Law Want To 'Assimilate into American Values?'[/b]
December 4, 2015 | How Will Muslim Refugees Assimilate When Sharia Law ‘Is the Antithesis of Our Constitutional Republic'?
I have an idea.
We explore their own culture, their own in schools, in their offices and their own homes and we find their the personal documents or passports in same place there. We question them, what they think about their own laws, if yet they know what the law.

Syrian parents risk their children dying by freezing...

Children on Syrian refugee route could freeze to death: U.N.
Tue Jan 19, 2016 - Thousands of refugee children traveling along the migration route through Turkey and southeastern Europe are at risk from a sustained spell of freezing weather in the next two weeks, the United Nations and aid agencies said on Tuesday.
The U.N. weather agency said it forecast below-normal temperatures and heavy snowfall in the next two weeks in the eastern Balkan peninsula, Turkey, the eastern Mediterranean and Syria, Lebanon, Israel and Jordan. "Many children on the move do not have adequate clothing or access to the right nutrition," said Christophe Boulierac, spokesman for the U.N. children's agency UNICEF. Asked if children could freeze to death, he told a news briefing: "The risk is clearly very, very high."

r

A migrant carries a child as they walk through a frozen field after crossing the border from Macedonia, near the village of Miratovac, Serbi​

Children were coming ashore on the Greek island of Lesbos wearing only T-shirts and soaking wet after traveling on unseaworthy rubber dinghies, the charity Save the Children said in a statement. "Aid workers at the border reception center in Presevo say there is six inches of snow on the ground and children are arriving with blue lips, distressed and shaking from the cold," it said.

It said temperatures were forecast to drop to -20 degrees Celsius (-4°F) in Presevo in Serbia and -13 degrees (9°F) on the Greek border with Macedonia. Last year children accounted for a quarter of the one million migrants and refugees arriving across the Mediterranean in Europe, Boulierac said. The UN refugee agency UNHCR said a daily average of 1,708 people had arrived in Greece so far in January, just under half the December daily average of 3,508.

Children on Syrian refugee route could freeze to death: U.N. | Reuters

They might argue that they risk their children even more by staying at home and waiting for bombs to fall on them.

Syrian parents risk their children dying by freezing...

Children on Syrian refugee route could freeze to death: U.N.
Tue Jan 19, 2016 - Thousands of refugee children traveling along the migration route through Turkey and southeastern Europe are at risk from a sustained spell of freezing weather in the next two weeks, the United Nations and aid agencies said on Tuesday.
The U.N. weather agency said it forecast below-normal temperatures and heavy snowfall in the next two weeks in the eastern Balkan peninsula, Turkey, the eastern Mediterranean and Syria, Lebanon, Israel and Jordan. "Many children on the move do not have adequate clothing or access to the right nutrition," said Christophe Boulierac, spokesman for the U.N. children's agency UNICEF. Asked if children could freeze to death, he told a news briefing: "The risk is clearly very, very high."

r

A migrant carries a child as they walk through a frozen field after crossing the border from Macedonia, near the village of Miratovac, Serbi​

Children were coming ashore on the Greek island of Lesbos wearing only T-shirts and soaking wet after traveling on unseaworthy rubber dinghies, the charity Save the Children said in a statement. "Aid workers at the border reception center in Presevo say there is six inches of snow on the ground and children are arriving with blue lips, distressed and shaking from the cold," it said.

It said temperatures were forecast to drop to -20 degrees Celsius (-4°F) in Presevo in Serbia and -13 degrees (9°F) on the Greek border with Macedonia. Last year children accounted for a quarter of the one million migrants and refugees arriving across the Mediterranean in Europe, Boulierac said. The UN refugee agency UNHCR said a daily average of 1,708 people had arrived in Greece so far in January, just under half the December daily average of 3,508.

Children on Syrian refugee route could freeze to death: U.N. | Reuters

An informative FactCheck video @ Video: Syrian Refugee Facts

Here you go ! Coming to a neighborhood near you.........

...and who made the video, he is a very brutish truck driver (he speaks Hungarian and blames French police). I've seen a lot the immediate vicinity, more than a thousand immigrants, because, when I go to my workplace, I transfer up one metro to the other metro on the eastern station (Hungary, Budapest)
images.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back