Refugee Immigration = European Suicide

Carla, you've lost the debate and now your losing your memory. You're quoting scriptures that have no bearing on the Islamic Invasion of Europe.

We knew Carla had lost the debate when she resorted to name-calling.

Leftists cannot sustain the argument, giving them actual facts doesn't work, they then fall back on the only thing that they have and that's name-calling.
When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. - Socrates

Exactly, Socrates was correct.
He must have won some debates, eh?

Just look at all of those welfare bound idiots.

The amount of people crammed onto that over-crowded vessel proves they must be total morons....and if it sinks, well then, tough.

Are you trying to out-do Jeremiah's hate fest? Well done...
News flash. The truth is not hatred. The truth is the greatest gift one person can give to another. While it may be a novel idea for you, Carla, you should give it a try. You may even grow a conscience. Just think of the possibilities!
g3u0j.jpg

Just not on partisan fucking YOUTUBE channels!

:rofl:

So exactly where is your "truth", spewed out by the Propaganda MSM who have an Agenda to shovel horsecrap everyday 24/7?

Is that where the "truth" is?

On You Tube you can find real footage, filmed by actual normal Europeans about what's going on, they don't have an Agenda, they just wand their lives and communities back to normal....nobody asked for this nightmare....and bizarrely only the Leftists seem to be orgasmic about it....I wonder why that is?
Yeah you can find just about any "truth" you want on Youtube Lucy. Any asshole with a smartphone and some editing software can upload their "truth" to Youtube. Youtube is a bastion of journalistic integrity. Look at these "truths" about the refugee crisis:

"Youtube is a bastion of journalistic integrity"

And the MSM are bastions of journalistic integrity?

I know there are some idiots on You Tube, but there are many ordinary Europeans posting up stuff that's real.

I know of hardly any MSM so-called journalist that's not a total whore and propagandist.

Carla, you've lost the debate and now your losing your memory. You're quoting scriptures that have no bearing on the Islamic Invasion of Europe.

Obviously, you don't understand the definition of "refugee." In your warped mind, the definition of refugee means terrorist.
Your trouble, Carla, is that you cannot tell the difference between a "refugee" and an invader. You say you'll open your home to two refugees? They will take your house and kick you out onto the streets. Your ignorance is truly disturbing. Watch the videos and get informed before you set yourself on such a foolish mission.

I already watched one of your hate filled propaganda videos. That's all I can stomach for one day.

The teaching of Jesus Christ concerning inviting Muslim Invaders into your house:

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

2 John 9,10, 11
King James Bible

I rest my case. The debate is over. God's Word is the Final Word. Like it or not. I couldn't care less.
Thank you for the discussion, everyone. It's been interesting to say the least. Until next time............ good bye.

The teaching of Jesus Christ concerning inviting Muslim Invaders into your house:

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

2 John 9,10, 11
King James Bible

I rest my case. The debate is over. God's Word is the Final Word. Like it or not. I couldn't care less.
Thank you for the discussion, everyone. It's been interesting to say the least. Until next time............ good bye.
But the Stargate Jeri!!! WHAT DOES JESUS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE STARGATE!!!!! TELL ME!!! :eek:

In this video you will see how this began and why the UN - who is the mastermind behind the Arab spring and the plan to ousts Libyan leader - Qaddafi. -was strategic in its goal to flood Europe with immigrants that would create the chaos we are witnessing today. This video reveals how the UN orchestrated the greatest crisis in the history of Europe and the Middle East in order to achieve their endgame - A New World Order that will forever change the lives of everyone in the world. What an evil organization the UN is - using guilt to force the Europeans to accept what they created and when guilt didn't work? They used force. The EU works for the UN. Not it's own people.

such a good "christian".

and someone who knows something (not you), please correct me, but i'm pretty sure jesus pre-dated islam so wouldn't have said anything about it.

:lmao:

Leftists cannot sustain the argument, giving them actual facts doesn't work, they then fall back on the only thing that they have and that's name-calling.

Of course they eventually him on trial and killed him:

Trial of Socrates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

truth-george-orwell-1984.jpg

In this video you will see how this began and why the UN - who is the mastermind behind the Arab spring and the plan to ousts Libyan leader - Qaddafi. -was strategic in its goal to flood Europe with immigrants that would create the chaos we are witnessing today. This video reveals how the UN orchestrated the greatest crisis in the history of Europe and the Middle East in order to achieve their endgame - A New World Order that will forever change the lives of everyone in the world. What an evil organization the UN is - using guilt to force the Europeans to accept what they created and when guilt didn't work? They used force. The EU works for the UN. Not it's own people.

such a good "christian".

and someone who knows something (not you), please correct me, but i'm pretty sure jesus pre-dated islam so wouldn't have said anything about it.

Oh heck aren't you the clever one :rolleyes-41:

such a good "christian".

because i actually know about history?

View attachment 55819
Yeah the religious nutters killed him.

such a good "christian".

I have a History and Politics Degree from Balliol College, Oxford University....I also spent a year at Heidelberg University in Baden-Württemberg, Germany.

So why don't you TELL me about history?

View attachment 55819

Religious nutters or Marxist-Leftist nutters, I mean what's the difference, not a great deal.

View attachment 55819

Religious nutters or Marxist-Leftist nutters, I mean what's the difference, not a great deal.
Oh so you're saying you and Jeri are marxists. That's weird.

such a good "christian".

I have a History and Politics Degree from Balliol College, Oxford University....I also spent a year at Heidelberg University in

Baden-Württemberg, Germany.

Do you also have degrees in fear and panic, or are they just hobbies?

View attachment 55819

No that's not what I said. I'm a Christian, I'm not a religious nutter.

Your Marxist-Leftist suggestion is just absurd.

such a good "christian".

I have a History and Politics Degree from Balliol College, Oxford University....I also spent a year at Heidelberg University in

Baden-Württemberg, Germany.

Do you also have degrees in fear and panic, or are they just hobbies?

Oh gosh, are you following me darling?

View attachment 55819

Why should anyone take you seriously anyhow, a person who displays the "South Park" thing of Donald Trump being sodomised to death....is that what arouses you, the thought of a man being sodomised to death?

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

View attachment 55819

No that's not what I said. I'm a Christian, I'm not a religious nutter.

Your Marxist-Leftist suggestion is just absurd.
No I'm pretty sure you're a nutter. Jeri's the biggest nutter on the board, and your nuttiness was right on par with hers in this thread.

Hell you even think Marxism, which is not compatible with religion, can be practiced by religious zealots! You are cuckoo. :cuckoo:

View attachment 55819

Why should anyone take you seriously anyhow, a person who displays the "South Park" thing of Donald Trump being sodomised to death....is that what arouses you, the thought of a man being sodomised to death?

Whatever floats your boat I guess.
The guy doing the sodomizing is doing it to win the support of the rightwing by being even more extreme than Trump. It's pretty damn funny. For example if tomorrow Ben Carson started advocating that not only do we need to stop accepting refugees, we need to mow them down as they approach the border and kill them all; he would probably see a huge spike in the polls and take some of Trump's numbers.

Forum List

Back