Refugee Immigration = European Suicide

Immigration and the status of refugees are valid and important topics. However, this kind of "oh noes, my bullshit idea of 'race' is being genocidedededed!" nonsense belongs in the Conspiracy Forum. There are legitimate political and security issues relating to terrorism and the chaos that Syria has become (thanks obama), but the mewling of some pathetic race-obsessed coward is anything but legitimate. Noise from cowards and bigots only obstructs necessary focus.
Has nothing to do with race. The refugees invading Europe are not just one race nor are they all from Syria.

This is why the UN proposes gun rights should be removed here in the US and convinced a lot of people they should turn in their guns. I used to belong to a small prophetic group back in 2006 that shared whenever something important came up. The one saw an invasion such as this coming. The part that was not shown was it would be leadership pushing that agenda.
Here is an evangelist speaking about the invasion -

Another fake Christian video from a dingbat. Great.

Immigration and the status of refugees are valid and important topics. However, this kind of "oh noes, my bullshit idea of 'race' is being genocidedededed!" nonsense belongs in the Conspiracy Forum. There are legitimate political and security issues relating to terrorism and the chaos that Syria has become (thanks obama), but the mewling of some pathetic race-obsessed coward is anything but legitimate. Noise from cowards and bigots only obstructs necessary focus.
Has nothing to do with race. The refugees invading Europe are not just one race nor are they all from Syria.
Approximately 80% of all invaders flooding Europe right now and the 20% that actually are Syrian are 72% military age males that should be back in Syria protecting their women and children. The message of Jesus is there is no greater love than to lay down your lives for your brothers - no coward ever won heaven - evidently they missed the message.

This is why the UN proposes gun rights should be removed here in the US and convinced a lot of people they should turn in their guns. I used to belong to a small prophetic group back in 2006 that shared whenever something important came up. The one saw an invasion such as this coming. The part that was not shown was it would be leadership pushing that agenda.

No trolls permitted. Address the OP or move on.

Let the refugees suffer and die. As Jesus would want.

They are invaders. Not refugees. Watch the video and pay attention. The guilt trip is false and it isn't working on the Europeans. it won't work on me either. These are not refugees. They are INVADERS. Wake up.

Anything to make yourself feel better for being a fake Christian...

No trolls permitted. Address the OP or move on.

I'm addressing the propaganda videos you're posting, dingbat.

Approximately 80% of all invaders flooding Europe right now and the 20% that actually are Syrian are 72% military age males that should be back in Syria protecting their women and children. The message of Jesus is there is no greater love than to lay down your lives for your brothers - no coward ever won heaven - evidently they missed the message.

127.gif

Syrian Refugees Are Not Military-Age Men

They are invaders. Not refugees. Watch the video and pay attention. The guilt trip is false and it isn't working on the Europeans. it won't work on me either. These are not refugees. They are INVADERS. Wake up.
4d21562aabe3ddaeec3cbe2ba77bd4aa58218cccc7f12e514c80e718a888a122_1.jpg
[/QU
OTE]

Thanks for the reminder - Islamic invaders are disrupting church services and rioting inside - the church goers have reported -

Muslim gangs plunder German churches

127.gif

72% are - the UN is lying about the numbers - watch the videos - you can see it for yourself. These are invaders are mostly military aged males.

Muslim gangs plunder German churches

Islamic gangs in Germany have broken into schools and churches and plundered collection boxes, crosses and other valuable and sacred objects used in church services, according to prosecutors.

From the schools, the men stole laptops, money and a cash card, which they used to finance ISIS jihadist fighters seeking to topple the regime of Syrian president Bashur al-Assad, alleged chief prosecutor Nadja Gudermann.

The pilfered churches were in the area around Cologne, a city known for its many historic and beautiful churches including a soaring cathedral.

In all, the Muslim gangs are accused of stealing more than $21,000 worth of goods.

During the break-ins, which took place between 2011 and 2014, the men were said to have not only stolen thousands of dollars in items but often left major damage to the churches requiring costly repairs.

The central figure in the gang was a 26-year-old Moroccan, prosecutors say, who also uploaded a video to YouTube encouraging Muslims to enlist with the Islamic State and fight for jihad. He himself appears in the German section of the video.

Prosecutors allege the Moroccan Muslim traveled to Syria, where he received military training.

An Algerian French philosopher weighs in on what is happening - watch the video - then comment - thank you.

Your French philosopher is an idiot hatemonger.

Anyone who speaks the truth in Europe is being branded an idiot hatemonger or a nazi, Carla. It's how we identify who is telling the truth over there now.

All you have to do is look at this idiot's youtube playlist, to see they are trying to circulate hate.

127.gif

72% are - the UN is lying about the numbers - watch the videos - you can see it for yourself. These are invaders are mostly military aged males.
The UN is where you got that number you fake Christian. Good grief.

Thank you. Yes many more of my European brothers and sisters are waking up each day. I'm proud of my Swedish brothers and sisters and those in Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Austria and ALL of Eastern Europe....in many ways they are fighting back and sending a clear message:

We DON'T WANT you.

Norway's Government are now talking about removing the invaders by force if need be. Good stuff.

They are not refugees, refugees do not trample across at least 10 nations free of conflict in order to get to their countries of CHOICE, Germany or Sweden....it's obvious they choose them as they full expect the ethnic populations to provide for them ie. they're not refugees, they're welfare scroungers.

The guilt trip is horsecrap, only the Leftists are inflicted with it, those of rational and logical mind have no guilt trip happening....WHAT do we have to be guilty about? That's right, nothing, zero, nadda, zilch.

An Algerian French philosopher weighs in on what is happening - watch the video - then comment - thank you.

Anyone who speaks the truth in Europe is being branded an idiot hatemonger or a nazi, Carla. It's how we identify who is telling the truth over there now.

All you have to do is look at this idiot's youtube playlist, to see they are trying to circulate hate.

If a group of people drown when a boat capsizes, this ISN'T MY problem, it's their OWN fault....they shouldn't have gotten into the boat should they. It's really that simple.

127.gif

The UN is where you got that number you fake Christian. Good grief.

The UN is lying about number of military aged males - look at the videos - these guys are overwhelmingly YOUNG - not elderly - I have yet to see an elderly male in any of the photographs.

So that video was made on June 5, 2015 - the narrator ends with a serious warning to Europe - "Wake up or die"....

As we can see by the news pouring out of Europe today - they did not wake up and the invasion is on.

The African migrants once they arrived in Italy - what you didn't see - what you haven't heard -

Yes European suicide is being attempted on my Continent, of course the great majority of we European peoples haven't even been consulted as to whether WE want this. We haven't been consulted because the Leftist EU Commission and the Traitor Merkel - ex-Communist turned FAKE Conservative now resorted back to her original Communist - know full well if the European peoples were asked, the result would be 70%-75% would say NO WAY.

This apparently is "Democracy", not asking the people as they'd say no, so thus just FORCING it on the people.

If a group of people drown when a boat capsizes, this ISN'T MY problem, it's their OWN fault....they shouldn't have gotten into the boat should they. It's really that simple.

God forbid you ever have to walk a mile in their shoes you old bat

Forum List

Back