Refugee Immigration = European Suicide

In this video you will see how this began and why the UN - who is the mastermind behind the Arab spring and the plan to ousts Libyan leader - Qaddafi. -was strategic in its goal to flood Europe with immigrants that would create the chaos we are witnessing today. This video reveals how the UN orchestrated the greatest crisis in the history of Europe and the Middle East in order to achieve their endgame - A New World Order that will forever change the lives of everyone in the world. What an evil organization the UN is - using guilt to force the Europeans to accept what they created and when guilt didn't work? They used force. The EU works for the UN. Not it's own people.

Just look at all of those welfare bound idiots.

The amount of people crammed onto that over-crowded vessel proves they must be total morons....and if it sinks, well then, tough.

Are you trying to out-do Jeremiah's hate fest? Well done...

Why don't you tell us WHY we should take in potentially millions of this crowd?

We're only trying to bring in 10,000 and the right wing cowards, these so-called Christian's, are shitting their pants!

Well you're obviously in the crowd who are in some sort of continuous sexual ecstasy at the mere THOUGHT of the "refugees"

It's mainly Leftist women and Politically Correct balls-lacking Leftist "males" who are all stroking themselves about this insanity.

Your French philosopher is an idiot hatemonger.
Anyone who speaks the truth in Europe is being branded an idiot hatemonger or a nazi, Carla. It's how we identify who is telling the truth over there now.

All you have to do is look at this idiot's youtube playlist, to see they are trying to circulate hate.

If a group of people drown when a boat capsizes, this ISN'T MY problem, it's their OWN fault....they shouldn't have gotten into the boat should they. It's really that simple.

I think that's what Jesus said. lol

I'll tell you what Jesus didn't say. He didn't say that we should take in millions of scroungers and use our tax money so they can LIVE OFF US whilst contributing zero to our economies.

LOL, what an idiot you are! Jesus didn't say I hope all those morons drown, who are attempting to escape on leaky boats! I love reminding Christian's of what their Bible says.

Luke 6:20-21 Then he looked up at his disciples and said: 'Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God.

Matthew 25:34-36 Then the king will say to those at his right hand, "Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me."

Mark 10:21-22 Jesus, looking at him, loved him and said, "You lack one thing; go, sell what you own, and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; then come, follow me." When he heard this, he was shocked and went away grieving, for he had many possessions.

An Algerian French philosopher weighs in on what is happening - watch the video - then comment - thank you.

Anyone who speaks the truth in Europe is being branded an idiot hatemonger or a nazi, Carla. It's how we identify who is telling the truth over there now.

Yep, you got it!

I mean I've NEVER known so many "Nazi's" in my entire life, it's astonishing.

It's the new normal. Truth tellers are going to be branded as Nazi's, haters, idiots, etc.
It's all about mind over matter. If you don't mind? It won't matter.
I not only do not mind! I count it an honor to be hated by such a wicked company! The worse they are? The better I feel about myself. It is a blessing for hell to know your name. It doesn't get any better than this!

Oh, those wicked people who feel compassion for refugees trying to escape terrorism!!! What a wicked group we are!!!

You're an idiot.

I'm sure Gitmo is large enough to accommodate them.

That way American communities won't have to be turned upside down and their way of life disrupted.

In this video you will see how this began and why the UN - who is the mastermind behind the Arab spring and the plan to ousts Libyan leader - Qaddafi. -was strategic in its goal to flood Europe with immigrants that would create the chaos we are witnessing today. This video reveals how the UN orchestrated the greatest crisis in the history of Europe and the Middle East in order to achieve their endgame - A New World Order that will forever change the lives of everyone in the world. What an evil organization the UN is - using guilt to force the Europeans to accept what they created and when guilt didn't work? They used force. The EU works for the UN. Not it's own people.

The amount of people crammed onto that over-crowded vessel proves they must be total morons....and if it sinks, well then, tough.

We're only trying to bring in 10,000 and the right wing cowards, these so-called Christian's, are shitting their pants!

Don't know where you are getting those numbers from, Carla. Let me help bring you up to speed here. You're seriously behind.

‘Staggering’: 680,000 Muslims to U.S. under Obama

There's a right wing extremist (hate) website I won't read.

U.S. to accept 10,000 Syrian refugees: White House

Carla, you've lost the debate and now your losing your memory. You're quoting scriptures that have no bearing on the Islamic Invasion of Europe.

Yep, you got it!

It's the new normal. Truth tellers are going to be branded as Nazi's, haters, idiots, etc.
I not only do not mind! I count it an honor to be hated by such a wicked company! The worse they are? The better I feel about myself. It is a blessing for hell to know your name. It doesn't get any better than this!

Oh, those wicked people who feel compassion for refugees trying to escape terrorism!!! What a wicked group we are!!!

You're an idiot.

I'm sure Gitmo is large enough to accommodate them.

That way American communities won't have to be turned upside down and their way of life disrupted.

Over 10,000 refugees? You're a moron.

All you have to do is look at this idiot's youtube playlist, to see they are trying to circulate hate.

If a group of people drown when a boat capsizes, this ISN'T MY problem, it's their OWN fault....they shouldn't have gotten into the boat should they. It's really that simple.

I'll tell you what Jesus didn't say. He didn't say that we should take in millions of scroungers and use our tax money so they can LIVE OFF US whilst contributing zero to our economies.

LOL, what an idiot you are! Jesus didn't say I hope all those morons drown, who are attempting to escape on leaky boats! I love reminding Christian's of what their Bible says.

Luke 6:20-21 Then he looked up at his disciples and said: 'Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God.

Matthew 25:34-36 Then the king will say to those at his right hand, "Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me."

Mark 10:21-22 Jesus, looking at him, loved him and said, "You lack one thing; go, sell what you own, and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; then come, follow me." When he heard this, he was shocked and went away grieving, for he had many possessions.

Where's the part about cheerleading welfare scroungers?

Carla, you've lost the debate and now your losing your memory. You're quoting scriptures that have no bearing on the Islamic Invasion of Europe.

We knew Carla had lost the debate when she resorted to name-calling.

Leftists cannot sustain the argument, giving them actual facts doesn't work, they then fall back on the only thing that they have and that's name-calling.

Luke 12:37-39
Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.
And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.

Proverbs 11:29
He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind: and the fool shall be servant to the wise of heart.

Carla does not believe in Jesus Christ until it is convenient for her to quote Him. She is attempting to twist the scriptures to support the debate she lost a few pages ago. It's curtains for Carla. She has no solid foundation for her position of supporting the Islamic Invasion of Europe and she knows it.

Obviously, you don't understand the definition of "refugee." In your warped mind, the definition of refugee means terrorist.
Your trouble, Carla, is that you cannot tell the difference between a "refugee" and an invader. You say you'll open your home to two refugees? They will take your house and kick you out onto the streets. Your ignorance is truly disturbing. Watch the videos and get informed before you set yourself on such a foolish mission.

Get with it if that is your desire but mine is to protect my house and family. You are free to sell what you have and take it over to take care of those misplaced by worldwide greed.

Leftists cannot sustain the argument, giving them actual facts doesn't work, they then fall back on the only thing that they have and that's name-calling.
When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. - Socrates

Well you're obviously in the crowd who are in some sort of continuous sexual ecstasy at the mere THOUGHT of the "refugees"

It's mainly Leftist women and Politically Correct balls-lacking Leftist "males" who are all stroking themselves about this insanity.

You lose the debate with your straw man argument and blatant lies.

An Algerian French philosopher weighs in on what is happening - watch the video - then comment - thank you.

Yep, you got it!

We must be on the correct side of history here. As you say, for us to arouse such intense opposition.

We must take comfort knowing that we are in the many millions, pretty much every opinion poll now shows that a vast majority of people in all of Europe and in America aren't happy with having the so-called "refugees" brought in.

It's absolutely absurd for the Leftists to label everyone a "Nazi", even children have been termed "Collaborators"....the Leftists are therefore a) totally desperate and b) know that they lost the argument about two months ago already.

News flash. The truth is not hatred. The truth is the greatest gift one person can give to another. While it may be a novel idea for you, Carla, you should give it a try. You may even grow a conscience. Just think of the possibilities!

g3u0j.jpg

Just not on partisan fucking YOUTUBE channels!

:rofl:

So exactly where is your "truth", spewed out by the Propaganda MSM who have an Agenda to shovel horsecrap everyday 24/7?

Is that where the "truth" is?

On You Tube you can find real footage, filmed by actual normal Europeans about what's going on, they don't have an Agenda, they just wand their lives and communities back to normal....nobody asked for this nightmare....and bizarrely only the Leftists seem to be orgasmic about it....I wonder why that is?

Yeah you can find just about any "truth" you want on Youtube Lucy. Any asshole with a smartphone and some editing software can upload their "truth" to Youtube. Youtube is a bastion of journalistic integrity. Look at these "truths" about the refugee crisis:

Get with it if that is your desire but mine is to protect my house and family. You are free to sell what you have and take it over to take care of those misplaced by worldwide greed.

You've got a better chance of being gunned down by a right wing loon.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. - Socrates

Exactly, Socrates was correct.

Forum List

Back