Annnnnd who is trying to restrain your liberty?
Why do you care if someone "talks to God" or "talks to ghosts" as long as they're not physically dangerous?
Most any child of Abraham (or any other religious leader/prophet) who claims, unless I conform to the dictates of their religious faith, I should be taxed, fines, beaten, stripped of liberties, you name it. I already wrote that I did not care if "talks to God" or "talks to ghosts" as long as they're not restrain me in any way, under the orders and name of their god-given dictates or laws.

How are you restrained............did anyone here stop you from speaking your mind on the subject.............please continue.
What in the world are you speaking about?
That is my exact question to you in post 28
In the back and forth between me and another member, I did not assert anyone here at usmb tried to retrain me, or that anyone here tried to stop me from speaking my mind on any subject. So I ask you again "What in the world are you speaking about?"
He didn't specify the USMB....... Interesting you became instantly defensive....... :dunno:
Defensive? Yet one more person with the projection style of argument?

So you want what is utterly absurd in reality...............so the point..............is..................
Your inability to recognize and process parody in an op-ed, even when it is pointed out to you, is astounding.

Hamburger helper for the brain dead: Without Islam
The World isn't without Islam now is it.....................

So in a Nutshell, you don't like any religion.............at all.......is that the cut to the chase you are pushing..............
I have no problem with religion, when it is practiced by others in a way that does not infringe on my rights and liberties. Many people believe in many things and practice rituals and such that have little to no bearing on my life. I have very little to say to or about them

So you want what is utterly absurd in reality...............so the point..............is..................
Your inability to recognize and process parody in an op-ed, even when it is pointed out to you, is astounding.

Hamburger helper for the brain dead: Without Islam

So in a Nutshell, you don't like any religion.............at all.......is that the cut to the chase you are pushing..............
I have no problem with religion, when it is practiced by others in a way that does not infringe on my rights and liberties. Many people believe in many things and practice rituals and such that have little to no bearing on my life. I have very little to say to or about them
Are you of any religious faith.............what makes you tick.

Annnnnd who is trying to restrain your liberty?
Why do you care if someone "talks to God" or "talks to ghosts" as long as they're not physically dangerous?
Most any child of Abraham (or any other religious leader/prophet) who claims, unless I conform to the dictates of their religious faith, I should be taxed, fines, beaten, stripped of liberties, you name it. I already wrote that I did not care if "talks to God" or "talks to ghosts" as long as they're not restrain me in any way, under the orders and name of their god-given dictates or laws.
I've only found some who claim to be children of Abraham that espouse what you're claiming and most aren't Christians so your generalized claim is spurious at best. Again who, in this country is actively restraining your liberty and how?

Are you truly this clueless? Maybe I have not been clear enough, or maybe I give people like you too much credit in assuming they can follow along?
Your other thread is that you want a world without Islam............that would be a hoot............could have stopped millions of deaths over history...............could stop the insanity we live in................

but it is not reality...............Do you chose to live in the real world or a fantasy world..............I scanned the other thread............It is not reality but a perception of an alternate reality................if that makes you happy then enjoy..........I chose to live in the real world.

I am told it's my heart. A muscle. I'm not so sure. I'm not so sure what energy, what life source keeps it going, before it finally exhausts itself. I do believe it has nothing to do with any of the old nonsense to be found in religious books, written by men who lived in ages, where and when they truly believed the Sun revolved around the Earth

Why would I need faith? Should I feel a need to be forgiven? For what? An original sin? Should I believe I am of a 'chosen' people because of my mother's blood line? Should I feel the need to insist I am a child of Abraham and as such -- I could go on and on. But to what purpose? Why should I need a religious faith? Why?

I've only found some who claim to be children of Abraham that espouse what you're claiming and most aren't Christians so your generalized claim is spurious at best. Again who, in this country is actively restraining your liberty and how?
I'm sorry, did I claim somebody in this country is actively restraining my liberty?

I am told it's my heart. A muscle. I'm not so sure. I'm not so sure what energy, what life source keeps it going, before it finally exhausts itself. I do believe it has nothing to do with any of the old nonsense to be found in religious books, written by men who lived in ages, where and when they truly believed the Sun revolved around the Earth

Why would I need faith? Should I feel a need to be forgiven? For what? An original sin? Should I believe I am of a 'chosen' people because of my mother's blood line? Should I feel the need to insist I am a child of Abraham and as such -- I could go on and on. But to what purpose? Why should I need a religious faith? Why?
Why do you feel you need someone to tell you that? Make up your own mind and move on.

I'll sum that up for you quick...........You are an atheist and your thread is deceptive way to condemn all religion.

Hell of a lot quicker than all the mumbo jumbo........

I'm sorry, did I claim somebody in this country is actively restraining my liberty?
You're claiming the children of Abraham (Christians, Muslims and Jews) are trying to restrain your liberty, you live in this country, anyone outside of this country cannot restrain your liberty here and now so it was an obvious conclusion.

Why do you feel you need someone to tell you that? Make up your own mind and move on.
The question I answered was regarding, what religious faith was I (if any), what makes me tick. So I ask, what in the world are YOU talking about?
Short term memory issues or trying to play mind twister? I'm simply responding to specifically what you have posted. :dunno:

I'll sum that up for you quick...........You are an atheist and your thread is deceptive way to condemn all religion.

You can attempt to label me an Atheist. I am unsure why, but I hate to disappoint you. Most non believers are not Atheists. Nothing deceitful there. Having no need or desire for a supernatural, higher power -- is not the same thing as insisting on Atheism as the alternative to religious faith. You appear to be confused more than deceitful. The only deceit I can see is the one where you deceive yourself into believing that non believers are somehow a threat to you, like Atheists evidently are

The question I answered was regarding, what religious faith was I (if any), what makes me tick. So I ask, what in the world are YOU talking about?
Short term memory issues or trying to play mind twister? I'm simply responding to specifically what you have posted. :dunno:
I believe he is playing the twister.........
twister1.jpg

You can attempt to label me an Atheist. I am unsure why, but I hate to disappoint you. Most non believers are not Atheists. Nothing deceitful there. Having no need or desire for a supernatural, higher power -- is not the same thing as insisting on Atheism as the alternative to religious faith. You appear to be confused more than deceitful. The only deceit I can see is the one where you deceive yourself into believing that non believers are somehow a threat to you, like Atheists evidently are
Who the hell is threatening you.................I'm just figuring out what you really are and nothing else..............You ditch all religion by your posts then take offense when I say.........Oh you are an Atheist...........:disbelief:

Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods. Older dictionaries defineatheism as "a belief that there is no God."

Forum List

Back