It's used to describe many things by many different people, you really should look up the full definition.
Why would I need to do that? I can make up my own mind and move on.
Then why are you even bothering with this whole thread?
You must have missed the parody angle. It's okay. You seem to be determined to score points with yourself.

Well Bravo! :clap2: Bravo! :clap2:
Dismissive deflection, got it. Any more rationalizations and justifications you'd like to revel in?
One. Why do your posts suck?
Because you keep getting trapped in your own logical fallacies and obviously don't like it. Life's a bitch, deal with it. :thup:

It's used to describe many things by many different people, you really should look up the full definition.
Why would I need to do that? I can make up my own mind and move on.
Then why are you even bothering with this whole thread?
You must have missed the parody angle. It's okay. You seem to be determined to score points with yourself.

Well Bravo! :clap2: Bravo! :clap2:
Dismissive deflection, got it. Any more rationalizations and justifications you'd like to revel in?
One. Why do your posts suck?
I'm feeling magnanimous so I'll cut you a break Sparky, I pointed out you logical fallacies then challenged (asked) you to explain/expound upon your claims which you refused to respond to. Now all of a sudden I'm the "bad guy"......... If you can't cognitively defend your positions you may want to think twice about espousing them as you'll get your ass handed to you every time. :thup:

I'm feeling magnanimous so I'll cut you a break Sparky, I pointed out you logical fallacies then challenged (asked) you to explain/expound upon your claims which you refused to respond to. Now all of a sudden I'm the "bad guy"......... If you can't cognitively defend your positions you may want to think twice about espousing them as you'll get your ass handed to you every time. :thup:
You're a bad guy now? Do you sit at home watching lots of Spaghetti Westerns?

You have strayed so far from the OP it is amazing. But, I allowed you to hijack it for my own purposes. Thank you for playing

Mem

You have strayed so far from the OP it is amazing. But, I allowed you to hijack it for my own purposes. Thank you for playing

Mem

Mem
I strayed??!!! Dayamn dud (yeah it's spelled correctly) I was responding to everyone of your posts and I strayed.........? Do you always engage in pretzel logic? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Just to be clear from here on in, the OP is a parody of an OP by another. It is also something else. Where it went off course was with a member taking it into a realm of debating Atheism and faith, and voodoo, and the metaphysical, otherwise known as -- superstition.

Reductio ad absurdum, or I want to live in a world where Abraham had never been born.

Without Abraham, the Hebrew, we'd have no Islam. Without Islam, we'd have no Islamic radicals. Without Abraham, the Hebrew, we'd have no Christianity. Without Christianity we'd have no Scott Roeders. who is Scott Roeder? Without ignorance we all know who Scot Roeder is.

Without Hebrews, we'd have no Christianity. Without Christianity we'd have no anti-Semites. Without Christianity we'd have no Christian Identity movement. Without Hebrews and Christianity, the Confederacy would have had no biblical argument for justifying the slavery of Africans. Without Christianity, many Americans ( and others worldwide), would not have had their lives unjustly taken away by terrorists using their own interpretations from readings of the Judeo-Christian Bible, to justify atrocity. Without Christians who claim a personal relationship to Jesus the Christ, there would be less death in the world. Without Hebrews, there'd be no trouble in Palestine, because without Hebrews, Palestine as we know it, would never have existed.

I know this sounds a bit absurd, so please allow me to assure you: I want to live in a world without trouble. I want to live in a world where Abraham had never been born. But we all know that would be an absurdity. Such a world could never exist.

Just to be clear from here on in, the OP is a parody of an OP by another. It is also something else. Where it went off course was with a member taking it into a realm of debating Atheism and faith, and voodoo, and the metaphysical, otherwise known as -- superstition.

Reductio ad absurdum, or I want to live in a world where Abraham had never been born.

Without Abraham, the Hebrew, we'd have no Islam. Without Islam, we'd have no Islamic radicals. Without Abraham, the Hebrew, we'd have no Christianity. Without Christianity we'd have no Scott Roeders. who is Scott Roeder? Without ignorance we all know who Scot Roeder is.

Without Hebrews, we'd have no Christianity. Without Christianity we'd have no anti-Semites. Without Christianity we'd have no Christian Identity movement. Without Hebrews and Christianity, the Confederacy would have had no biblical argument for justifying the slavery of Africans. Without Christianity, many Americans ( and others worldwide), would not have had their lives unjustly taken away by terrorists using their own interpretations from readings of the Judeo-Christian Bible, to justify atrocity. Without Christians who claim a personal relationship to Jesus the Christ, there would be less death in the world. Without Hebrews, there'd be no trouble in Palestine, because without Hebrews, Palestine as we know it, would never have existed.

I know this sounds a bit absurd, so please allow me to assure you: I want to live in a world without trouble. I want to live in a world where Abraham had never been born. But we all know that would be an absurdity. Such a world could never exist.
You can talk yourself into anything, can't you....... :lmao:

Forum List

Back