I can't understand why people who god on their side cannot show me proof of god's existence. I guess, god is a puzzle maker. Yet, if he is, why didn't he tell...oh never mind
Same reason atheists can't prove God doesn't exist. Guess it's just goes to show life's sometimes a bitch. :dunno:
Do Atheists have to prove god does not exist? Does not proving a god does not exist, prove a god exists?
Some Atheists seem to think they have to prove God doesn't exist but you're missing the crux of the proof problem and any form of "logic" will not prove or disprove.
What some Atheists think is probably irrelevant. There is NO proof problem as you would frame it. While I can't prove ghosts do not exist, it is acceptable to say they do not, that there is no proof of their existence., that the only reason we speak of ghosts is because many people insist on believing they exist, contrary to any credible evidence.
You still using logical fallacy, It's the realm of metaphysical which can not be proven or dis-proven using either logic or the physical sciences.

I can't understand why people who god on their side cannot show me proof of god's existence. I guess, god is a puzzle maker. Yet, if he is, why didn't he tell...oh never mind
Same reason atheists can't prove God doesn't exist. Guess it's just goes to show life's sometimes a bitch. :dunno:
Do Atheists have to prove god does not exist? Does not proving a god does not exist, prove a god exists?
Some Atheists seem to think they have to prove God doesn't exist but you're missing the crux of the proof problem and any form of "logic" will not prove or disprove.
What some Atheists think is probably irrelevant. There is NO proof problem as you would frame it. While I can't prove ghosts do not exist, it is acceptable to say they do not, that there is no proof of their existence., that the only reason we speak of ghosts is because many people insist on believing they exist, contrary to any credible evidence.
You still using logical fallacy, It's the realm of metaphysical which can not be proven or dis-proven using either logic or the physical sciences.
can anything that is metaphysical/supernatural be proven to exist?

When somebody claims something supernatural exists in the physical world, they need to prove it.

When somebody claims something supernatural exists in the physical world, they need to prove it.
Why? To satisfy you? Not to be nasty but look at it pragmatically, who the fuck are you? In the same breath who the fuck am I? No one needs prove anything in the realm of the metaphysical, you either believe or you don't, couldn't be more simple. :dunno:

Why? To satisfy you? Not to be nasty but look at it pragmatically, who the fuck are you? In the same breath who the fuck am I? No one needs prove anything in the realm of the metaphysical, you either believe or you don't, couldn't be more simple. :dunno:
Of course what I am speaking to is claims that the metaphysical/supernatural exists in the physical/real world.

again (for the reading and comprehending challenged): When somebody claims something supernatural exists in the physical world, they need to prove it.

I don't really concern myself with what people believe in that is make-believe. I only care when their make-believe worlds invade my reality

Of course what I am speaking to is claims that the metaphysical/supernatural exists in the physical/real world.

again (for the reading and comprehending challenged): When somebody claims something supernatural exists in the physical world, they need to prove it.

I don't really concern myself with what people believe in that is make-believe. I only care when their make-believe worlds invade my reality
And your reality is the only one there is....... uuuuummmmmm. How exactly does someone's "make believe world" (an obvious derogatory dismissal) invade your reality?

Mr. Ringel05

In this dimension we exist in -- the dimension we perceive, there is but one reality. Perception is not reality: not mine, not yours, not anyones. No one owns reality, it just exists. The rest is just delusion.

There is but one reality. Perception is not reality: not mine, not yours, not anyones. No one owns reality, it just exists.
The Op is a fabrication of reality. It is fiction. It is not the reality of the world we live in today.

So what is the Op's real purpose............What is the Op trying to prove, by writing down the exact points he is trying to make.

And your reality is the only one there is....... uuuuummmmmm. How exactly does someone's "make believe world" (an obvious derogatory dismissal) invade your reality?
When somebody tries to restrain my liberty, based on something they perceive to be real, that obviously is not. No god speaks to anyone. Speaking is a form of communication that is observable and it involves sounds, not mental images from another dimension. People have voices in their heads, but those voices are not speaking. Speaking infers there is a speaker who is tangible.

The Op is a fabrication of reality. It is fiction. It is not the reality of the world we live in today.

So what is the Op's real purpose............What is the Op trying to prove, by writing down the exact points he is trying to make.
Another graduate of the DeeFury School of mis-Communication? Mistaking opinion for something it is not, is most probably covered as a preexisting psychological condition, under most Obamacare coverage.

When somebody tries to restrain my liberty, based on something they perceive to be real, that obviously is not. No god speaks to anyone. Speaking is a form of communication that is observable and it involves sounds, not mental images from another dimension. People have voices in their heads, but those voices are not speaking. Speaking infers there is a speaker who is tangible.
How are you restrained............did anyone here stop you from speaking your mind on the subject.............please continue.

Another graduate of the DeeFury School of mis-Communication? Mistaking opinion for something it is not, is most probably covered as a preexisting psychological condition, under most Obamacare coverage.
You didn't answer the question..........what exact point are you trying to make here instead of beating around the bush.

You didn't answer the question..........what exact point are you trying to make here instead of beating around the bush.
"Without Islam" or
Reductio ad absurdum, or "I want":
I know this sounds a bit absurd, so please allow me to assure you: I want to live in a world without trouble. I want to live in a world where Abraham had never been born. But we all know that would be an absurdity. Such a world could never exist.​

"Without Islam" or
Reductio ad absurdum, or "I want":
I know this sounds a bit absurd, so please allow me to assure you: I want to live in a world without trouble. I want to live in a world where Abraham had never been born. But we all know that would be an absurdity. Such a world could never exist.​
So you want what is utterly absurd in reality...............so the point..............is..................

How are you restrained............did anyone here stop you from speaking your mind on the subject.............please continue.
What in the world are you speaking about?
That is my exact question to you in post 28
In the back and forth between me and another member, I did not assert anyone here at usmb tried to retrain me, or that anyone here tried to stop me from speaking my mind on any subject. So I ask you again "What in the world are you speaking about?"

Annnnnd who is trying to restrain your liberty?
Why do you care if someone "talks to God" or "talks to ghosts" as long as they're not physically dangerous?

What in the world are you speaking about?
That is my exact question to you in post 28
In the back and forth between me and another member, I did not assert anyone here at usmb tried to retrain me, or that anyone here tried to stop me from speaking my mind on any subject. So I ask you again "What in the world are you speaking about?"
He didn't specify the USMB....... Interesting you became instantly defensive....... :dunno:

So you want what is utterly absurd in reality...............so the point..............is..................
Your inability to recognize and process parody in an op-ed, even when it is pointed out to you, is astounding.

Hamburger helper for the brain dead: Without Islam
The World isn't without Islam now is it.....................

So in a Nutshell, you don't like any religion.............at all.......is that the cut to the chase you are pushing..............

Forum List

Back