Martin Eden Mercury

VIP Member
Nov 2, 2015
Reductio ad absurdum, or I want to live in a world where Abraham had never been born.

Without Abraham, the Hebrew, we'd have no Islam. Without Islam, we'd have no Islamic radicals. Without Abraham, the Hebrew, we'd have no Christianity. Without Christianity we'd have no Scott Roeders. who is Scott Roeder? Without ignorance we all know who Scot Roeder is.

Without Hebrews, we'd have no Christianity. Without Christianity we'd have no anti-Semites. Without Christianity we'd have no Christian Identity movement. Without Hebrews and Christianity, the Confederacy would have had no biblical argument for justifying the slavery of Africans. Without Christianity, many Americans ( and others worldwide), would not have had their lives unjustly taken away by terrorists using their own interpretations from readings of the Judeo-Christian Bible, to justify atrocity. Without Christians who claim a personal relationship to Jesus the Christ, there would be less death in the world. Without Hebrews, there'd be no trouble in Palestine, because without Hebrews, Palestine as we know it, would never have existed.

I know this sounds a bit absurd, so please allow me to assure you: I want to live in a world without trouble. I want to live in a world where Abraham had never been born. But we all know that would be an absurdity. Such a world could never exist.

Last edited:
Reductio ad absurdum, or I want to live in a world where Abraham had never been born.

Without Abraham, the Hebrew, we'd have no Islam. Without Islam, we'd have no Islamic radicals. Without Abraham, the Hebrew, we'd have no Christianity. Without Christianity we'd have no Scott Roeders. who is Scott Roeder? Without ignorance we all know who Scot Roeder is.

Without Hebrews, we'd have no Christianity. Without Christianity we'd have no anti-Semites. Without Christianity we'd have no Christian Identity movement. Without Hebrews and Christianity, the Confederacy would have had no biblical argument for justifying the slavery of Africans. Without Christianity, many Americans ( and others worldwide), would not have had their lives unjustly taken away by terrorists using their own interpretations from readings of the Judeo-Christian Bible, to justify atrocity. Without Christians who claim a personal relationship to Jesus the Christ, there would be less death in the world. Without Hebrews, there'd be no trouble in Palestine, because without Hebrews, Palestine as we know it, would never have existed.

I know this sounds a bit absurd, so please allow me to assure you: I want to live in a world without trouble. I want to live in a world where Abraham had never been born. But we all know that would be an absurdity. Such a world could never exist.

I can not open a website " Christian Identity".

Screenshot_2016-03-26-20-58-32.png

I tried to delete a part of "http - Google Search" but the link still does not work.

Screenshot_2016-03-26-21-00-04.png

View attachment 69120

I tried to delete a part of "http - Google Search" but the link still does not work.

View attachment 69121
I researched the term this is what I came up with:

"Doctrines: a theological system centered on a racist/anti-Semitic and white supremacy. It seems to use religious arguments to justify political agendas.

Practices:
Structure--The movement does not have a centralized organizational structure but has groups in most every Western nation.
Recruitment--through extreme right-wing churches, survival groups, and word of mouth.
Adherents--generally are Ku Klux Klan, Aryan Nation, Nazi Party, White Separatists groups, etc.

Texts: Old and New Testaments of the Bible. Some think sections of the U.S. Constitution were divinely inspired."

https://carm.org/christian-identity-movement

Take away Abraham, Hebrew and Islam and society is still left with the "Scott Roeders" of the world and the gang mentality that wants to cast down others and hate. The acts that you are complaining about are borne from being a human being not due to a religious belief system.

The words,ideals and doctrines that are held in high esteem are not what cause a violent act to take place or a group or individual to hate another person, way of life or lifestyle. Each act is based in fear and can be traced to one or more of the following: Pride, Envy, Anger, Gluttony, Lust, Sloth and Greed. The "religious" or other belief system is merely a conduit and brings people together to form the group that will facilitate the hateful act.

For someone to commit a murder or serious crime there is more than the religious belief or the aforementioned character defect there must be the absence of conscience, the one committing by definition has no regard for the rights of others which far exceeds and word they would have listened to or belief they may have held.

Notwithstanding the narrow definition of what Abraham, Hebrew and Islam represent, those people or ideals are not what cause the abominable acts against their targets, it is those who contour those people or beliefs for their own purposes.

I can't understand why people who god on their side cannot show me proof of god's existence. I guess, god is a puzzle maker. Yet, if he is, why didn't he tell...oh never mind

I can't understand why people who god on their side cannot show me proof of god's existence. I guess, god is a puzzle maker. Yet, if he is, why didn't he tell...oh never mind
Theists must take great care to not run afoul of a logical fallacy, as indeed most are prone to do.

Reductio ad Absurdum:

‘I am going into surgery tomorrow so please pray for me. If enough people pray for me, God will protect me from harm and see to it that I have a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

Explanation: We first assume the premise is true: if “enough” people prayed to God for her successful surgery and speedy recovery, then God would make it so. From this, we can deduce that God responds to popular opinion. However, if God simply granted prayers based on popularity contests, that would be both unjust and absurd. Since God cannot be unjust, then he cannot both respond to popularity and not respond to popularity, the claim is absurd, and thus false.’

Reductio ad Absurdum

View attachment 69120

View attachment 69121
apologies

US Domestic Terrorism: Christian Identity

View attachment 69120

View attachment 69121
apologies

US Domestic Terrorism: Christian Identity

No problem :)

Same reason atheists can't prove God doesn't exist. Guess it's just goes to show life's sometimes a bitch. :dunno:

My opinion that there is little misunderstanding. I do not want to prove anything. I'm member one for generation who grew up without God in Europe. ( so-called in red country)

What's the problem with religion? In my opinion, the problem is not the religion, but a few faithful who are rational arguments instead replied, "God is with me".

I'm skeptic. Or God exist or God not exist. Possible both, but me not really interest it. Sorry :)

Same reason atheists can't prove God doesn't exist. Guess it's just goes to show life's sometimes a bitch. :dunno:

My opinion that there is little misunderstanding. I do not want to prove anything. I'm member one for generation who grew up without God in Europe. ( so-called in red country)

What's the problem with religion? In my opinion, the problem is not the religion, but a few faithful who are rational arguments instead replied, "God is with me".

I'm skeptic. Or God exist or God not exist. Possible both, but me not really interest it. Sorry :)
Some people who claim not to believe in God do everything to denigrate and demean those who do, like it's personal and it probably is to them. They make excuses that Christians brought the disdain upon themselves but that's not really true, only a small number of Christians might have done that but the whole are attacked. just like many do with the Muslim religion these days. What they're really doing is try more to convince themselves that God doesn't exist by attacking religion, Christians and Christianity most often, instead of just choosing to believe or not and letting it alone.

Some people who claim not to believe in God do everything to denigrate and demean those who do, like it's personal and it probably is to them. They make excuses that Christians brought the disdain upon themselves but that's not really true, only a small number of Christians might have done that but the whole are attacked. just like many do with the Muslim religion these days. What they're really doing is trying more to convince themselves that God doesn't exist by attacking religion, Christians and Christianity most often, instead of just choosing to believe or not and letting it alone.

Do Atheists have to prove god does not exist? Does not proving a god does not exist, prove a god exists?

Some people who claim not to believe in God do everything to denigrate and demean those who do, like it's personal and it probably is to them. They make excuses that Christians brought the disdain upon themselves but that's not really true, only a small number of Christians might have done that but the whole are attacked. just like many do with the Muslim religion these days. What they're really doing is try more to convince themselves that God doesn't exist by attacking religion, Christians and Christianity most often, instead of just choosing to believe or not and letting it alone.
Some people who claim to believe in God do everything to denigrate and demean those who do not, like it's personal and it probably is to them.

They make excuses that non believers brought the disdain upon themselves, but that's not really true. only a small number of Christians might have done that but the whole are attacked. Most Christians condemn those who do not get baptized; even little children

Some people who claim to believe in God do everything to denigrate and demean those who do not, like it's personal and it probably is to them.

They make excuses that non believers brought the disdain upon themselves, but that's not really true. only a small number of Christians might have done that but the whole are attacked. Most Christians condemn those who do not get baptized; even little children

The church signify rather only the opportunities of job. There are people (priests) who organize the Christian ceremonies. They need a lot Christenings and weddings, that is why they receive the pay is.

Do Atheists have to prove god does not exist? Does not proving a god does not exist, prove a god exists?
Some Atheists seem to think they have to prove God doesn't exist but you're missing the crux of the proof problem and any form of "logic" will not prove or disprove.

Duh! You figured that out all on your own?
As for your contention, "most", prove it........ for each claim......... I won't hold my breath........ :eusa_whistle:

Some Atheists seem to think they have to prove God doesn't exist but you're missing the crux of the proof problem and any form of "logic" will not prove or disprove.
What some Atheists think is probably irrelevant. There is NO proof problem as you would frame it. While I can't prove ghosts do not exist, it is acceptable to say they do not, that there is no proof of their existence., that the only reason we speak of ghosts is because many people insist on believing they exist, contrary to any credible evidence.

Forum List

Back