“Redistribute the wealth”

And the ACLU wanted it dumped and there went the votes. Put blame where it belongs and I would also be against the National ID card as it would violate our Constitutional right to privacy.
Well then we will never end illegal immigration.... Brilliant. All other developed countries have an ID card, GOP dupe.

Brilliant! Why would you give up privacy? The ACLU is Progressive and Liberal, so your idea that it is just the GOP is grounded in your ignorance.
Well I disagree with the ACLU on this one and they agree with the GOP on this one. Since the GOP doesn't really want to stop illegal immigration as far as I can see... Just want votes...

You how much privacy are you willing to give up? You also can’t see very far.
It should be SS ID card that can't be faked end of story.

So your personal rights don’t matter? How much are you willing to give up?

Well then we will never end illegal immigration.... Brilliant. All other developed countries have an ID card, GOP dupe.

Brilliant! Why would you give up privacy? The ACLU is Progressive and Liberal, so your idea that it is just the GOP is grounded in your ignorance.
Well I disagree with the ACLU on this one and they agree with the GOP on this one. Since the GOP doesn't really want to stop illegal immigration as far as I can see... Just want votes...

Somebody can figure that out and it ain't me LOL. The wall is a joke...

Replying to yourself? Lol!

And the ACLU wanted it dumped and there went the votes. Put blame where it belongs and I would also be against the National ID card as it would violate our Constitutional right to privacy.

Other places use a wall too to stop illegal immigration dupe. You've been brainwashed to believe walls don't work without even investigating the results in places that have walls.
good luck with that.
Link to ACLU bologna?

bologna |bəˈlōnē| (also bologna sausage)
nounN.
Amer. a large smoked, seasoned sausage made of various meats, especially beef and pork.

baloney |bəˈlōnē|
noun
informal1 foolish or deceptive talk; nonsense: typical salesman's baloney.

And you try to convince us you're a retired school teacher? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Yes I was and don't be ridiculous. As I said I was only a teacher for 7 years...

You were a teacher for seven years and don't know the difference between bologna and baloney? I was a teacher for 0 years, and as a truck driver, I even knew that.

Why don't you just admit the truth, and that is you didn't teach anything. You are a welfare recipient who hasn't worked in 30 years.
Those are two different ways of spelling it. When I say bologna my smartphone prints bologna. You are an idiot LOL

There are two different ways of spelling it BECAUSE THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT WORDS!

Other places use a wall too to stop illegal immigration dupe. You've been brainwashed to believe walls don't work without even investigating the results in places that have walls.
good luck with that.
Link to ACLU bologna?

bologna |bəˈlōnē| (also bologna sausage)
nounN.
Amer. a large smoked, seasoned sausage made of various meats, especially beef and pork.

baloney |bəˈlōnē|
noun
informal1 foolish or deceptive talk; nonsense: typical salesman's baloney.

And you try to convince us you're a retired school teacher? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Yes I was and don't be ridiculous. As I said I was only a teacher for 7 years...

You were a teacher for seven years and don't know the difference between bologna and baloney? I was a teacher for 0 years, and as a truck driver, I even knew that.

Why don't you just admit the truth, and that is you didn't teach anything. You are a welfare recipient who hasn't worked in 30 years.
Those are two different ways of spelling it. When I say bologna my smartphone prints bologna. You are an idiot LOL

There are two different ways of spelling it BECAUSE THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT WORDS!
Baloney is a North American variant of balogna d u h...
baloney definition - Google Search

What exactly would we be giving up, super duper? It's a conspiracy!!!

Strange how I am also replying to you, isn't it? The point is, we have been operating under GOP tax rates for 35 years, a giveaway to the rich while cutting services and Aid for for the rest... Now we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility in our history and in the world of developed countries. Great job scumbag billionaire GOP and silly dupes! Talk about redistributing the wealth, jackasses....

Do some research dupe and quit trusting the Democratic Party which would benefit immensely from your data.
Broad Coalition Urges President Obama And Congress To Oppose Biometric National ID

Strange how I am also replying to you, isn't it? The point is, we have been operating under GOP tax rates for 35 years, a giveaway to the rich while cutting services and Aid for for the rest... Now we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility in our history and in the world of developed countries. Great job scumbag billionaire GOP and silly dupes! Talk about redistributing the wealth, jackasses....

Out of those 35 years, we had 16 of those years with a Democrat President, and a few of them had a Democrat led house.

We all know what would happen if you increase taxes on our job providers; the jobs leave the country. No politician left or right wants that if they are going to run for reelection which most of them will. Bottom line: you are completely wrong, and even your own people understand that.

Do some research dupe and quit trusting the Democratic Party which would benefit immensely from your data.
Broad Coalition Urges President Obama And Congress To Oppose Biometric National ID
The GOP and all those groups are fear-mongering morons on this point. It is possible to have an SS ID card that would end illegal immigration and not be a privacy issue. This is the only solution.

Out of those 35 years, we had 16 of those years with a Democrat President, and a few of them had a Democrat led house.

We all know what would happen if you increase taxes on our job providers; the jobs leave the country. No politician left or right wants that if they are going to run for reelection which most of them will. Bottom line: you are completely wrong, and even your own people understand that.

The guy has only blame and excuses, even when he knows and is proven dead wrong he blames everyone and everything except his God the Democratic Party. He is total BSer.

The GOP is out of control, job providers my ass, super duper. You have no idea what my people think or stand for, brainwashed functional idiot.

The GOP and all those groups are fear-mongering morons on this point. It is possible to have an SS ID card that would end illegal immigration and not be a privacy issue. This is the only solution.

Privacy is at the heart of the issue, why does the government doesn’t need to know my whereabouts, they don’t need my fingerprint, I don’t want more people to steal my identity and it is all at issue. It is an intrusion into honest and lawful citizens. Tag, ID all the illegal immigrants not me, this is my country and nowhere does the Constitution say we need to have SSID card. Find a solution that doesn’t infringe on the rights of legal, law abiding, honest citizens.

The guy has only blame and excuses, even when he knows and is proven dead wrong he blames everyone and everything except his God the Democratic Party. He is total BSer.
After 35 years of GOP BS propaganda and give away to the rich, the Non rich are a mess, ditto our infrastructure. The country is is dying For Democratic control and that means 60 votes in the Senate and not during a gop economic meltdown. Like under LBJ, the last time. We have fallen behind every other modern country. Only the greedy idiot GOP rich and silly Dupes like you are happy...

That is a post from the ACLU, of course they push their supposed power. So you believe it is impossible to have an ID card that can't be faked and would not turn us into a communist dictatorship? It's a conspiracy I tell you LOL...

That is a post from the ACLU, of course they push their supposed power. So you believe it is impossible to have an ID card that can't be faked and would not turn us into a communist dictatorship? It's a conspiracy I tell you LOL...
Start a fact-finding commission and figure this out for Christ's sake...

After 35 years of GOP BS propaganda and give away to the rich, the Non rich are a mess, ditto our infrastructure. The country is is dying For Democratic control and that means 60 votes in the Senate and not during a gop economic meltdown. Like under LBJ, the last time. We have fallen behind every other modern country. Only the greedy idiot GOP rich and silly Dupes like you are happy...
The eople I would like to shoot are the voters in Massachusetts who elected Scott Brown...

The GOP is out of control, job providers my ass, super duper. You have no idea what my people think or stand for, brainwashed functional idiot.

Your people don't really matter, just the people in the 30 states who gave Trump his huge victory.

Name one ID card in the world that can’t be faked, name me one bank card that information cannot be taken from. It might be fool proof today but tomorrow hackers will figure it out. That has been the way of technology forever, you build a better firewall and the hackers figure it out.

Now, why shouldd a law abiding, honest, US citizen need to have his fingerprints and ID card on file 24/7? What else will they do with that information? How can you guarantee that identies won’t be stolen through that card?

Start a fact-finding commission and figure this out for Christ's sake...

You want it the damn cards, you figure it out, dupe!

The eople I would like to shoot are the voters in Massachusetts who elected Scott Brown...

Thank you more proof that all you do is blame and criticize everyone else and take no responsibility for anything bad in this nation. Your master love you lying hater dupe.

Forum List

Back