“Redistribute the wealth”

The Dems controlled both houses by huge margins in 2010.
Why didn't they pass it?
What was the final vote?

Great questions, I will be looking for the excuses.
They didn't have 60 votes after February 4th 2010 when when Scott Brown joined the Senate. They had 60 votes all together for about 40 days in session from September to February...
unlike you and the GOP, I don't need to lie duh duh....

Come on, don’t lie now. There is another reason this bipartisan bill failed.
Unlike you and the GOP, I don't need to lie d u h... Here check out the prices for fake IDs...
cost of fake Social Security card - Google Search
...They refuse actual Solutions like an national ID card that can't be faked... That would be communism...

You’d support that for voting, right?

Interesting that is a country you want to live in sets limits on immigration. That is what the US should do, tighten the borders and quit allowing immigrants.
You mean like pass the 2010 democratic immigration bill that started with a SS ID card to end the problem forever? Of course the GOP says that would be communist every time... And their racist base wants to throw them all out, which will never happen. Great job!

Why didn't they pass it?
What was the final vote?

They didn't have 60 votes after February 4th 2010 when when Scott Brown joined the Senate. They had 60 votes all together for about 40 days in session from September to February...

They had 60 votes all together for about 40 days in session from September to February...

Let's give the Republicans 59 votes in the Senate and we'll see how much they get done.

It was a bipartisan bill so Franco is lying,

Unlike you and the GOP, I don't need to lie d u h... Here check out the prices for fake IDs...

What was the final vote?
Never voted on... democrats should bring the thing up for vote so otherwise nobody hears about it...

So they never voted, why not? I’ll give you a hint, it wasn’t the Republicans that were going to block it.

...They refuse actual Solutions like an national ID card that can't be faked... That would be communism...

You’d support that for voting, right?
yes..

You mean like pass the 2010 democratic immigration bill that started with a SS ID card to end the problem forever? Of course the GOP says that would be communist every time... And their racist base wants to throw them all out, which will never happen. Great job!

Why didn't they pass it?
What was the final vote?

They had 60 votes all together for about 40 days in session from September to February...

Let's give the Republicans 59 votes in the Senate and we'll see how much they get done.

What was the final vote?
Never voted on... democrats should bring the thing up for vote so otherwise nobody hears about it...

So they never voted, why not? I’ll give you a hint, it wasn’t the Republicans that were going to block it.
Bologna
Sources: Votes lacking for immigration push in Congress - CNN.com

Why didn't they pass it?
What was the final vote?

What was the final vote?

Stop saying I'm lying, s*******. I don't even think you're lying, just full of GOP BS propaganda...

Why didn't they pass it?
What was the final vote?

What was the final vote?

Bologna

And the ACLU wanted it dumped and there went the votes. Put blame where it belongs and I would also be against the National ID card as it would violate our Constitutional right to privacy.

Why didn't they pass it?
What was the final vote?

What was the final vote?

Stop saying I'm lying, s*******. I don't even think you're lying, just full of GOP BS propaganda...

You keep up your silly games and I will continue to call you out for your lies.

What was the final vote?

Bologna

And the ACLU wanted it dumped and there went the votes. Put blame where it belongs and I would also be against the National ID card as it would violate our Constitutional right to privacy.
Well then we will never end illegal immigration.... Brilliant. All other developed countries have an ID card, GOP dupe.

What was the final vote?

I may be mistaken or misinformed like you are, but I am not lying a******.

What was the final vote?

Bologna

Well then we will never end illegal immigration.... Brilliant. All other developed countries have an ID card, GOP dupe.

Other places use a wall too to stop illegal immigration dupe. You've been brainwashed to believe walls don't work without even investigating the results in places that have walls.

What was the final vote?

Bologna

Link to ACLU bologna?

bologna |bəˈlōnē| (also bologna sausage)
nounN.
Amer. a large smoked, seasoned sausage made of various meats, especially beef and pork.

baloney |bəˈlōnē|
noun
informal1 foolish or deceptive talk; nonsense: typical salesman's baloney.

And you try to convince us you're a retired school teacher? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What was the final vote?

Bologna

Brilliant! Why would you give up privacy? The ACLU is Progressive and Liberal, so your idea that it is just the GOP is grounded in your ignorance.

Bologna

Other places use a wall too to stop illegal immigration dupe. You've been brainwashed to believe walls don't work without even investigating the results in places that have walls.
good luck with that.

Bologna

Link to ACLU bologna?

nounN.
Amer. a large smoked, seasoned sausage made of various meats, especially beef and pork.

baloney |bəˈlōnē|
noun

And you try to convince us you're a retired school teacher? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Yes I was and don't be ridiculous. As I said I was only a teacher for 7 years...

What was the final vote?

I may be mistaken or misinformed like you are, but I am not lying a******.

Quit playing your silly games then and I will quit calling you out.

Bologna

Brilliant! Why would you give up privacy? The ACLU is Progressive and Liberal, so your idea that it is just the GOP is grounded in your ignorance.
Well I disagree with the ACLU on this one and they agree with the GOP on this one. Since the GOP doesn't really want to stop illegal immigration as far as I can see... Just want votes...

Bologna

Well I disagree with the ACLU on this one and they agree with the GOP on this one. Since the GOP doesn't really want to stop illegal immigration as far as I can see... Just want votes...

You how much privacy are you willing to give up? You also can’t see very far.

It should be SS ID card that can't be faked end of story.

Bologna

good luck with that.
Bologna

Link to ACLU bologna?

nounN.

baloney |bəˈlōnē|
noun

Yes I was and don't be ridiculous. As I said I was only a teacher for 7 years...

You were a teacher for seven years and don't know the difference between bologna and baloney? I was a teacher for 0 years, and as a truck driver, I even knew that.

Why don't you just admit the truth, and that is you didn't teach anything. You are a welfare recipient who hasn't worked in 30 years.

good luck with that.

Link to ACLU bologna?

nounN.

baloney |bəˈlōnē|
noun

You were a teacher for seven years and don't know the difference between bologna and baloney? I was a teacher for 0 years, and as a truck driver, I even knew that.

Why don't you just admit the truth, and that is you didn't teach anything. You are a welfare recipient who hasn't worked in 30 years.
Those are two different ways of spelling it. When I say bologna my smartphone prints bologna. You are an idiot LOL

It should be SS ID card that can't be faked end of story.
Somebody can figure that out and it ain't me LOL. The wall is a joke...

Forum List

Back