“Redistribute the wealth”

Sorry we are not going back to 1968 no matter how much you wish for it.

Someday the Democrats will get a landslide and then we can catch back up 2 the rest of the developed world again.... This is pathetic.

I have a better idea: if this country is not "developed" enough for you, move to one of those other fantastic places you so frequently speak of. All this talk of how great other places are, but you stay here and complain we are not like them.
They have control of their immigration and they don't accept Americans d u h.
Interesting that is a country you want to live in sets limits on immigration. That is what the US should do, tighten the borders and quit allowing immigrants.
You mean like pass the 2010 democratic immigration bill that started with a SS ID card to end the problem forever? Of course the GOP says that would be communist every time... And their racist base wants to throw them all out, which will never happen. Great job!

The Dems controlled both houses by huge margins in 2010.
Why didn't they pass it?
What was the final vote?

Sorry we are not going back to 1968 no matter how much you wish for it.

Someday the Democrats will get a landslide and then we can catch back up 2 the rest of the developed world again.... This is pathetic.

I have a better idea: if this country is not "developed" enough for you, move to one of those other fantastic places you so frequently speak of. All this talk of how great other places are, but you stay here and complain we are not like them.
Interesting that is a country you want to live in sets limits on immigration. That is what the US should do, tighten the borders and quit allowing immigrants.
You mean like pass the 2010 democratic immigration bill that started with a SS ID card to end the problem forever? Of course the GOP says that would be communist every time... And their racist base wants to throw them all out, which will never happen. Great job!

Nice twist, we are talking about the country you think we should be more like has stopped their immigration p, which is what we should do, right because that is what the country you claim you want us to be more like is doing. Just answer instead of being dishonest.

Why didn't they pass it?
What was the final vote?

Great questions, I will be looking for the excuses.

And we should be going after illegal employers. We have sanctuary corporations harboring them. The recent illegal who murdered that girl worked for a republican farmer who claims he was given forged documents.

Well since we know so many give forged documents why don’t we have these corporations send in the social security numbers again for anyone with an accent. Let’s double check everyone. Bet we catch thousands

I think that's what we are doing now. In fact we had two raids near our area that nabbed hundreds of illegals. Do you think the companies got away with that?
Yes

And we should be going after illegal employers. We have sanctuary corporations harboring them. The recent illegal who murdered that girl worked for a republican farmer who claims he was given forged documents.

Well since we know so many give forged documents why don’t we have these corporations send in the social security numbers again for anyone with an accent. Let’s double check everyone. Bet we catch thousands
All the illegals have forged social security cards d u h!!
No they dont

Obama worked on changing the tax code. Additional taxes were put into effect that targeted rich people.

You li ve in the world of ignorance. Put down then gun & try picking up a book

Maybe you should take your own advice about reading a book.

HTF do you think that taking more money from people helps them get richer? Explain those dynamics please. DumBama was the most anti-business President of our lives. What made the rich people richer was the feds dumping trillions of dollars in phoney money into the stock market called Quantitive Easing.........look it up sometime.

The more of the tax burden is paid by the wealthy, the less is paid by the working class. This means the working class has more money to buy shit & that stimulates the economy.

Well now their taxes are lower and so are mine. There goes that theory.

When Obama did his temporary tax relief in the ACA, he target working Americans. He, like any smart person, knew that these people would spend the money. He did not hand billions to wealthy people like Trump did because they will not spend all of that money.

Thos is a fact that you are obviously too fucking stupid to get.

Middle class & poorer people tax cuts are far more effective at stimulating the economy.

Trump's tax cut effects will fade when the borrowed money starts piling up the deficits.

The only economy stimulated by consumers is China's economy, because that is where those consumer goods are made.

But they are also sold by US stores manufacturers.

Where the fuck do you shop in a Chinese owned store?

Remember when Repubs told us getting rid of unions was going to be this great thing? Yet here we are with wages stagnant and unions in decline. What happened to the promised prosperity?

View attachment 214160
Remember what Trump said about the real unemployment rate, participation still real low.

2.9%? And what has inflation been?

Yes, labor participation rate is still low, but at least now (unlike DumBama) it's in the right direction.
Staying the same is in the right direction?

It's not staying the same, it's increasing.
But it is lower than much of 2016?

No they dont
Well if they want one they can get one for about $30....

No they dont

Is that first hand knowledge?

No they dont

I read newspapers... You wouldn't understand.

No they dont

I read newspapers... You wouldn't understand.

So it’s first hand knowledge, thanks.

Why didn't they pass it?
What was the final vote?

They didn't have 60 votes after February 4th 2010 when when Scott Brown joined the Senate. They had 60 votes all together for about 40 days in session from September to February...

Why didn't they pass it?
What was the final vote?

They didn't have 60 votes after February 4th 2010 when when Scott Brown joined the Senate. They had 60 votes all together for about 40 days in session from September to February...

Come on, don’t lie now. There is another reason this bipartisan bill failed.

Why didn't they pass it?
What was the final vote?

unlike you and the GOP, I don't need to lie duh duh....

Unlike you and the GOP, I don't need to lie d u h... Here check out the prices for fake IDs...
cost of fake Social Security card - Google Search

Why didn't they pass it?
What was the final vote?

Unlike you and the GOP, I don't need to lie d u h... Here check out the prices for fake IDs...
Someday you dupes will figure out what the GOP doesn't want to end illegal immigration... They refuse actual Solutions like an national ID card that can't be faked... That would be communism...

Why didn't they pass it?
What was the final vote?

What was the final vote?

Why didn't they pass it?
What was the final vote?

Someday you dupes will figure out what the GOP doesn't want to end illegal immigration... They refuse actual Solutions like an national ID card that can't be faked... That would be communism...
I’m sorry, what was the final vote.

Why didn't they pass it?
What was the final vote?

They had 60 votes all together for about 40 days in session from September to February...

Let's give the Republicans 59 votes in the Senate and we'll see how much they get done.

Why didn't they pass it?
What was the final vote?

What was the final vote?
Never voted on... democrats should bring the thing up for vote so otherwise nobody hears about it...

Why didn't they pass it?
What was the final vote?

They had 60 votes all together for about 40 days in session from September to February...

Let's give the Republicans 59 votes in the Senate and we'll see how much they get done.
Yes because there are always a couple of Democrats who vote for GOP crap... Unlike the lockstep bought off GOP...

Forum List

Back