Is Fetterman Getting RED PILLED?

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

18 Dec 2023 ~~ By Dr. Steve Turley

Commentary:
Personally I have no dog in this hunt.

it's worth noting that, Fetterman's speaking ability shows a marked improvement over a year ago.
But it seems that Fetterman has taken a right turn lately.
Fetterman using common sense? Katie Hobbs requested and activated the national guard to protect the Arizona border which being a democrat is unheard of. .I believe this is a deliberate ploy to win back voters, and I'm sure other Democrats will follow.
Do we really need to lose more industry in America? Especially the ability to produce steel.
Fetterman is correct...
Red pilled not so much. More likely survival instinct? Probably.
More Democrats yelling for border security?

lol

I doubt it. :p

But stranger things have happened.

One brain addled leftard got into a car accident and couldn't talk anymore, didn't say a word for 30 years - then he had a stroke and all of a sudden he started talking again.

Who knows, maybe a stroke can correct the leftard problem too.

Democrats elected him the same way they elected Biden. They just wanted a warm body, preferentially a brain dead yes man, who would do whatever the party wanted them to. And this is what confused, shallow minded Democrats call Democracy, idiots that they are. So now that Hobbs and Fetterman came to disagree with the party, their Marxist party leaders ridiculously see them as a threat to government. Democrats could never get away with this type of totalitarianism if we didn't have a Marxist media that fully backed them. Back to MAGA, putting the American people first.

Not everyone is an obedient winger for one tribe or the other.

We need much more of this, before it's too late.
~~~~~~
Seems up to the present, few if any Democrats wander off the reservation when it comes to Party line and talking points.
This is the second departure for Fetterman. The first was the comparison of Menendez versus Santos....

18 Dec 2023 ~~ By Dr. Steve Turley

Commentary:
Personally I have no dog in this hunt.

it's worth noting that, Fetterman's speaking ability shows a marked improvement over a year ago.
But it seems that Fetterman has taken a right turn lately.
Fetterman using common sense? Katie Hobbs requested and activated the national guard to protect the Arizona border which being a democrat is unheard of. .I believe this is a deliberate ploy to win back voters, and I'm sure other Democrats will follow.
Do we really need to lose more industry in America? Especially the ability to produce steel.
Fetterman is correct...
Red pilled not so much. More likely survival instinct? Probably.
More Democrats yelling for border security?

Maybe if more dems in Congress would get a stroke they would come around as well.

Finally he says something right, but it's not enough to have me put any faith in him. He has a long way to go to show he actually cares about america, Americans and believes in morals, values and standards.

Forum List

Back