Red Jen Psaki doubles down on Joe Biden's smear against Kyle Rittenhouse

I believe they are meant to be used like I just described… but to be safe it’s always polite just to ask
Sigh.

YOU claimed they were different. YOU claimed that they are not interchangeable and YOU claimed to follow the 'definition.' And here you are doing exactly the opposite. Again and again. And you cannot even face the point slade.

Dishonest does not even begin to cover it.

Sigh.

YOU claimed they were different. YOU claimed that they are not interchangeable and YOU claimed to follow the 'definition.' And here you are doing exactly the opposite. Again and again. And you cannot even face the point slade.

Dishonest does not even begin to cover it.
It’s not just ME claiming sex and gender are different… it’s the English dictionary. Male and female can be used to refer to one’s sex or to ones gender depending on the context.

Here read this… it might help.

Sex refers to a person's biological status and is typically assigned at birth, usually on the basis of external anatomy. Sex is typically categorized as male, female or intersex.

Gender is often defined as a social construct of norms, behaviors and roles that varies between societies and over time. Gender is often categorized as male, female or nonbinary.

Gender identity is one's own internal sense of self and their gender, whether that is man, woman, neither or both. Unlike gender expression, gender identity is not outwardly visible to others.

It’s not just ME claiming sex and gender are different… it’s the English dictionary. Male and female can be used to refer to one’s sex or to ones gender depending on the context.

Sex refers to a person's biological status and is typically assigned at birth, usually on the basis of external anatomy. Sex is typically categorized as male, female or intersex.

Gender is often defined as a social construct of norms, behaviors and roles that varies between societies and over time. Gender is often categorized as male, female or nonbinary.

Gender identity is one's own internal sense of self and their gender, whether that is man, woman, neither or both. Unlike gender expression, gender identity is not outwardly visible to others.
How many genders are there?

Let me give you a clue....

gen·der
/ˈjendər/
noun
  • 1.either of the two sexes (male and female)

Are you being obtuse on purpose slade. I don't give a rats ass who is claiming they are separate. I gave you that they were separate. YOU HOWEVER ARE NOT USING THEM SEPERATELY.

At this point, dishonesty really is the only answer.

How many genders are there?

Let me give you a clue....

gen·der
/ˈjendər/
noun
  • 1.either of the two sexes (male and female)
Everytime one of you science illiterates say this, we have no idea what your point is .
Really, do you ? Or is this a Tuckerism you’re copying ?

just like the idiotic liberals on this board!!!!
The idiot liberals ? Most of you still hitch your wagon to the big lie, non AGW, trickle down and anti vaxxers. You have a history of hysterical ignorance of anything beyond the next conspiracy theory. If it wasn’t for your common dependence on racism and misogyny, you couldn’t even stand each other.

You’re assuming that conservatives can or will read anything that makes them less ignorant. That’s not a “gender trait” of conservatives.

Funny, I don’t remember any liberal in office suggesting we look into nuking storms or drinking industrial cleaner ?
Then why do we pay for irresponsible ways of living by your superiority? We pay people for that. We pay people for promoting social justice while the effects of it reduces our real wealth. And the amount governments pays increase as the real wealth decreases for a good chunk of the population.

Then why do we pay for irresponsible ways of living by your superiority? We pay people for that
You’re right about that. The liberal agenda which follows science and not just mouths equality but lives it, is superior.
The vast majority of the population in the US including republicans, actually believe in the liberal agenda. The difference is, the GOP of late only believes it applies to whites while liberals believe it applies to everyone.

Forum List

Back