Red Jen Psaki doubles down on Joe Biden's smear against Kyle Rittenhouse

Biden saw him in a photo at a Proud Boys event... Walks like a duck...
I don't think Kyle is a white supremacist but he was befriending them. He should be far more careful.

But seriously can any Trump supporter with a straight face eve make a comment on this considering the actions of the guy they supported...

As for Kyle himself, I feel sorry for him in one way... He is an easily led kid who was placed in a bad place by people older than him. He was not an adult and he definitely not old for his age... He clearly was not explained the law and he is in real trouble... I will also point out that in most other jurisdictions in the world (like Europe), the people who put a gun in his hand and putting him on that street would be facing more serious charges... Kyle would be looking at 1 year in minimum but the others could be looking at enabling a murder..
And here is another example.

Sure, now that your narrative that he is a vicious racist, a claim that has zero evidence and has been deemed utterly try by a shock seeking media, rather than admit the truly immoral claim just move the goalposts to another claim putting him racist' adjacent.' Also using literally zero evidence. Just bald faced assertions.

Why should we accept this asinine claim considering the epic failure of the last one?

The ONLY person we actually have some evidence that they are racist is one of the people he shot. Something that is being ignored. Just like the fact he was not illegally carrying when one of the people he shot was.

What do you think you’re getting by repeating your same garbage?! keep reading your link dumbass! It says this…

Among those who study gender and sexuality, a clear delineation between sex and gender is typically prescribed, with sex as the preferred term for biological forms, and gender limited to its meanings involving behavioral, cultural, and psychological traits. In this dichotomy, the terms male and femalerelate only to biological forms (sex), while the terms masculine/masculinity, feminine/femininity, woman/girl, and man/boy relate only to psychological and sociocultural traits (gender).
So it is just fine to call a transsexual man a female right?

That is not a case of misgendering?

And yet the most recent push by the left has been to change the sex listed on passports, birth certificates and the like.

IOW, the idea that there is a separation between gender and sex is a façade. The separation between the two words in a modern political context is a lie - they are not. The 'trans gender rights' movement demands that they be recognized by how they feel rather than what they actually are in relation to gender AND sex.

Which leads to some amazingly idiodic outcomes such as being upset that you have to be a female to have children, a simple fact, to 'misgendering' people in a medical setting where your gender is utterly irrelevant but your SEX matters a lot. If I am trying to judge if you are having a heart attack or have cervical cancer, your sex is central.
I’m going by what’s literally in the dictionary. You can call it a lie all you want but it’s right there in black and white

Haha. If it is a male who transitioned to a female then I’d call her a trans female

I would call him a mentally ill man who is looking for attention.

What % of the planet are one sex living in the body of the other sex?

I would call him a mentally ill man who is looking for attention.

What % of the planet are one sex living in the body of the other sex?
Your first statement would make you ignorant.

I don’t know the percentage… don’t really care either

Haha. If it is a male who transitioned to a female then I’d call her a trans female
So where is the dictionary definition of sex now then?

And why did you turn my statement around. A transsexual man is a woman who transitioned into a man. So, is it misgendering to call them a FEMALE - the SEX they are?

And:
I’m going by what’s literally in the dictionary. You can call it a lie all you want but it’s right there in black and white

The above challenges that statement. Apparently you are not going off of the definition in the dictionary. Your argument has been that sex and gender are different yet in the above example you combined the two. And made them subjective.

Sex is not subjective.

So where is the dictionary definition of sex now then?

And why did you turn my statement around. A transsexual man is a woman who transitioned into a man. So, is it misgendering to call them a FEMALE - the SEX they are?

And:

The above challenges that statement. Apparently you are not going off of the definition in the dictionary. Your argument has been that sex and gender are different yet in the above example you combined the two. And made them subjective.

Sex is not subjective.
sex is biological. Gender is more sociological and psychological.

I didnt mean to turn your statement around. I thought you were asking about a male that transitioned to a female which is call a trans female. That persons sex and anatomy are that of a man unless they have surgery

No tantrums you’re just somebody who searched for a sentence and didn’t read the book. I wrote the book but you think you know more. That’s funny. My book was speaking to gender identity. You missed that
How many genders are there?

Dont you love how these politicans avoid tough questions by saying they cannot comment on an ongoing investigation or trial, but Biden will refer to Kyle as a WHITE SUPREMACIST.

You leftards are mentally ill.

gen·der
/ˈjendər/
noun
  • 1.either of the two sexes (male and female)

sex is biological. Gender is more sociological and psychological.

I didnt mean to turn your statement around. I thought you were asking about a male that transitioned to a female which is call a trans female. That persons sex and anatomy are that of a man unless they have surgery
You avoided the point though. That is not how you used the term earlier. You applied the terms interchangeably.

That does not really clarify your position on the question asked. Is it misgendering to call a tans man a female?
A trans male would be called a trans male and I assume they would prefer the he/his pronouns

Forum List

Back