Kyle Rittenhouse And Every Able-Bodied Man Had A Moral Obligation To Protect Kenosha

The right wing keeps bitching about the looting, arson, violence. Not good of course but ....

Everything before BUT, is bullshit. If you meant what you said. That would have been the end of it. No "BUT" required.

Kyle Rittenhouse and Every Able-Bodied Man Had a Moral Obligation to Protect Kenosha

Any able-bodied man over 16 years old had a moral obligation to defend Kenosha against vandals, looters,
.......​

Wrong.
The time to protect Kenosha was BEFORE the police illegally shot Blake.
Once they tried to murder Blake, then rioting is morally required.
Anyone who does not, is defending murder.

Wrong.

So, don't whine like a faggot when people fight back.

You start shit, and your people die, that is your choice.

Wrong.

R I G H T! He should have been allowed to use the knife he had in his hand on his Baby Moma! The police only interfered in Blake's quest to become a murderer of women.

Last edited:
The right wing keeps bitching about the looting, arson, violence. Not good of course but then the same bitchers on the right don't seem to mind what this trump piece of shit did on January 6th. Far worse since he took an oath ..."I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
Trump is scum and it looks like a whole slew of uneducated and clueless trump bots consider him a great man.
Greater than any scum Dem.

How was Ba-lah-kay’s shooting illegal?

We all saw the video.
Blake was not armed, resisting, or even moving quickly.
He was slowly going over to the other side of the car to take care of the children in the back seat.
He was unarmed, facing away, and not moving significantly.
So then why 7 shots in the back?
That is NOT self defense.
If you can shoot him, you can shoot anyone.

Not that Blake had not done something.
{...
At the time of the Aug. 23 shooting, Blake had a warrant out for his arrest for a case filed in July in Kenosha County.

According to a criminal complaint, Blake allegedly entered the house of a woman he knew in the early hours of the morning, sexually assaulted her and then took a debit card and car keys before fleeing in her vehicle. Blake is charged in that pending case with felony third-degree sexual assault, and misdemeanor trespassing and disorderly conduct.
...}

But the sexual assault likely is bogus, and was claimed AFTER something else changed.
If he was was sexually assaulting someone and stealing their car, why would his kids be in the car.

R I G H T! He should have been allowed to use the knife he had in his hand on his Baby Moma! The police only interfered in Blake's quest to become a murderer of women.

That is stupid.
He picked up a tiny pocket knife that fell on the ground, and he put it in his pocket.
There was no knife visible when he walked around the car to the other side, in the video.
The mother was not in the car, so I have no idea what you are talking about?
You seem to be taking about a different case entirely.

The murderers who started it are the police.
They are the ones who need to be arrested.

Funny then that your heroes were trying to burn down car dealerships and attacking 17 year old kids in the streets.

I guess they were worried that the cops might fight back.

Hey, remember when you lefties were talking shit about defunding? I knew you were talking shit.

We all saw the video.
Blake was not armed, resisting, or even moving quickly.
He was slowly going over to the other side of the car to take care of the children in the back seat.
He was unarmed, facing away, and not moving significantly.
So then why 7 shots in the back?
That is NOT self defense.
If you can shoot him, you can shoot anyone.

Not that Blake had not done something.
{...
At the time of the Aug. 23 shooting, Blake had a warrant out for his arrest for a case filed in July in Kenosha County.

According to a criminal complaint, Blake allegedly entered the house of a woman he knew in the early hours of the morning, sexually assaulted her and then took a debit card and car keys before fleeing in her vehicle. Blake is charged in that pending case with felony third-degree sexual assault, and misdemeanor trespassing and disorderly conduct.
...}

But the sexual assault likely is bogus, and was claimed AFTER something else changed.
If he was was sexually assaulting someone and stealing their car, why would his kids be in the car.
WTF video did you see? It obviously wasn’t the Ba-lah-kay video.
Ba-lah-kay resisted and produced a knife.

~~~~~~
Looting, arson and violence against those you're protesting against others is not "Peaceful". It is required that honest and peaceful citizens react to deter the violent perpetrators. If that takes ghroups of Americans to reinforce the constabulary so be it.
Yea, I wish our little Kyle was at the capitol on January 6th picking off all those rioters and saving democracy.
Rittenhouse.jpg

Last edited:
Bullshit. Exercise your first amendment rights without burning, looting, intimidating, stealing beating people up, throwing things... have something to say if you want to express your first amendment rights but dont destroy the neighborhoods of other people. You do that and you should be teargassed and sent home.

The protesters went home by dark. There was a curfew.

Forum List

Back