Red Hen UPdate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were nine people in the Sanders party, Mike Huckabee made the claim the owner followed them across the street, however we don't know if that was a lie or not.

You on the other posted a proven lie about Trump calling Fox news Republicans dumb, according to People magazine.

Pretty hypocritical on your part.

Mike wasn't lying....the reason Sarah didn't tweet about that was because she and her husband went home instead of across the street to another restaurant and wasn't with them. The Red Hen owner pretty much lost her shit when Sarah didn't put up a stink and followed the group trying to raise a crowd to chase them away.

We don't know that for sure, it has been collaborated by anyone else that was there, all we have is hearsay.

Actually we do, I saw a guy who worked at the other place interviewed.

The manager/owner was despicable in what she did however, the restaurant should not be attacked, that is just as wrong.

I agree that people shouldn't be throwing chicken crap at the place.

But protesting, and vocalizing, and most importantly letting the people know that the Red Hen doesn't want conservative customers- that's the 1st Amendment.
The owner of the Red Hen should really compensate the Sanders party. Her failure to let the people know what their policy was made them take a useless trip all the way from Washington DC.

Had the Red Hen Lexington's website or window signs advertised themselves as an "Exclusive Liberal Joint selling Far Left cuisine", Ms. Sanders wouldn't have bothered making reservations.

What the owner did was out of line, but what the rightwingers are doing is worse.

We're just getting started....did you notice Antifa got the living shit kicked out of them in Portland over the weekend? We're tired of your side's garbage....now it's our turn.

Violence begetting violence is not the answer, we need leaders to step up on both sides, the issue is neither sid
What the owner did was out of line, but what the rightwingers are doing is worse.

We're just getting started....did you notice Antifa got the living shit kicked out of them in Portland over the weekend? We're tired of your side's garbage....now it's our turn.
Imagine, the Nazis come to Portland better armed than the left. Who'd a thunk?

The protesters had a permit and the Antifa crowd did not. Why didn't Antifa get a permit? Why do they feel the need to cause violence in their protests?

The manager/owner was despicable in what she did however, the restaurant should not be attacked, that is just as wrong.

I agree that people shouldn't be throwing chicken crap at the place.

But protesting, and vocalizing, and most importantly letting the people know that the Red Hen doesn't want conservative customers- that's the 1st Amendment.
The owner of the Red Hen should really compensate the Sanders party. Her failure to let the people know what their policy was made them take a useless trip all the way from Washington DC.

Had the Red Hen Lexington's website or window signs advertised themselves as an "Exclusive Liberal Joint selling Far Left cuisine", Ms. Sanders wouldn't have bothered making reservations.

I am all for protesting, I am not for the violence. The rest I agree with you. The Red Hen could have saved themselves a lot of trouble by putting up a sign saying Conservatives are not welcome.

There were nine people in the Sanders party, Mike Huckabee made the claim the owner followed them across the street, however we don't know if that was a lie or not.

You on the other posted a proven lie about Trump calling Fox news Republicans dumb, according to People magazine.

Mike wasn't lying....the reason Sarah didn't tweet about that was because she and her husband went home instead of across the street to another restaurant and wasn't with them. The Red Hen owner pretty much lost her shit when Sarah didn't put up a stink and followed the group trying to raise a crowd to chase them away.

We don't know that for sure, it has been collaborated by anyone else that was there, all we have is hearsay.

I never saw the second interview, I'll go look it up, thanks!

Please let me know what you find out. Thanks.

The greasy spoon is still closed, it's website hacked to read it specializes in erectile dysfunction, and was recently covered in chicken feces by an irate observer. The awnings and windows are still filthy and Stephanie was kicked out of the neighborhood merchant's association and has gone into hiding. MAGA!
lol.gif

giphy.gif
You were.offended when .one person was asked to leave but you are ok with this?

That makes you a huge hypocrite.
Paybacks are a motherfucker.

:boohoo:
both sides need to end this "payback" mentality

The greasy spoon is still closed, it's website hacked to read it specializes in erectile dysfunction, and was recently covered in chicken feces by an irate observer. The awnings and windows are still filthy and Stephanie was kicked out of the neighborhood merchant's association and has gone into hiding. MAGA!
lol.gif

giphy.gif

True. Not sure it'll happen short of a catastrophic event.

lol.gif

giphy.gif

Yeah, BUT only after the left gets their shots in first.
LOOK DUDE, DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN TAKING SHOTS AT US SINCE BUSH WAS ELECTED!!!!

IT'S TIME THEY GOT THEIR MINDLESS COMPLAINING THROWN BACK IN THEIR FACES,.... IN SPADES!!!

And so help me, if some ANTIFA dirt bag takes a swipe at me I will split his head open like a melon.

This is the first link I found on it.

CONFIRMED: Sanders family was FOLLOWED by Red Hen owner and HARASSED at 2nd restaurant!!

IT'S TIME THEY GOT THEIR MINDLESS COMPLAINING THROWN BACK IN THEIR FACES,.... IN SPADES!!!
You complained about Obama, Michelle and even there children, for EIGHT YEARS. That wasn’t enough to sooth your tender soul?

This is the first link I found on it.

CONFIRMED: Sanders family was FOLLOWED by Red Hen owner and HARASSED at 2nd restaurant!!

Uh, wait a minute, that guy doesn't say that Wilkerson was involved in the subsequent harassment after the Sanders party left the Red Hen. You mean to tell me that in this day and age there are no photos of that harassment? There are allegations that Wilkerson organized the harassment, but how would anyone know that?

This is very unfortunate. The people who have vandalized the Red Hen are stooping to liberal tactics. Kicking Stephanie Wilkerson out of the local business council was a rational move, given the justified outrage at her actions. But the other actions against her are over the top and are worse than what she did to the Sanders.

There were 9 people in the Sander's party...and the owner chased them across the street screaming when they went to another restaurant.....there, now you're all caught up, moron.
Yeah, so the rwnj blogs say. We all know how truthful they have been in the past. I think I'll stick with reality thank you.
I'm sorry, this doesn't make sense. the whole party left. what are you missing?

lol.gif

giphy.gif

Yeah, BUT only after the left gets their shots in first.

And so help me, if some ANTIFA dirt bag takes a swipe at me I will split his head open like a melon.
yea but only after...

what keeps this going, i have to wonder...

Violence isn't the answer to anything that will be helpful.

lol.gif

giphy.gif

Sucks when your own tactics are used against you doesn’t it.
Only if you like calling yerself a lowlife piece of shit. Gawd some people are stupid as fuck...
so you're saying that the lowlife leftwing nut job conservative hater is ok with what is happening to her?

Violence isn't the answer to anything that will be helpful.
awww look at you. where were you for the baker guy in Colorado? your only ok with it if it's for your side? see how hypocritical you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back