Red Hen UPdate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
both sides need to end this "payback" mentality
Yeah, BUT only after the left gets their shots in first.
LOOK DUDE, DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN TAKING SHOTS AT US SINCE BUSH WAS ELECTED!!!!

IT'S TIME THEY GOT THEIR MINDLESS COMPLAINING THROWN BACK IN THEIR FACES,.... IN SPADES!!!

And so help me, if some ANTIFA dirt bag takes a swipe at me I will split his head open like a melon.
yea but only after...

what keeps this going, i have to wonder...
I'll stop defending myself when you shit for brains stop attacking me and what this country stands for.
That's basically what this is......a war on American values

Maybe chill out a bit.

I'm just not sure why you guys are so worked up over the Red Hen. In the grand scheme of things this is all about nothing except for stealing an opportunity to bunch your panties.
why are you worried about anyone then?

That's an odd response. Are you really 'worried' about whether Sanders got to eat at the Red Hen or not?

Red Hen laid a huge egg. Staff called owner asking what to do because a customer came in with her family and it was a well known customer. Now staff doesn't have a job any more for their stupidity. As I said before..I would have fired them all if I was the owner. But no. Owner is as stupid as her staff.
She has been punished enough for that stupidity. Leave her be. Maybe she will wake the fuck up.
yea we need to quit thinking people always need to be punished. just livin in some drastic times
chick-fil-a was targeted, Hobby Lobby was targeted, it seems the only time there is an outrage is if the left is targeted. too fking stupid. why all the hate at a christian company. never saw this behavior from restaurants with obammy, why are you always backing the left? I thought you had more brains then that.

There were nine people in the Sanders party, Mike Huckabee made the claim the owner followed them across the street, however we don't know if that was a lie or not.

You on the other posted a proven lie about Trump calling Fox news Republicans dumb, according to People magazine.

Pretty hypocritical on your part.

Mike wasn't lying....the reason Sarah didn't tweet about that was because she and her husband went home instead of across the street to another restaurant and wasn't with them. The Red Hen owner pretty much lost her shit when Sarah didn't put up a stink and followed the group trying to raise a crowd to chase them away.

We don't know that for sure, it has been collaborated by anyone else that was there, all we have is hearsay.

FWIW, I don't think the story is true regarding Stephanie Wilkerson, the owner of the Red Hen. Everything I've read about her thus far suggests a person that is NOT interested in confrontation, nothing in the story regarding her conversation with Sanders comes close to anger. It seems contradictory to me that once the Sanders party was gone, Wilkerson would change into the confrontation-seeking person that follows the Sanders people across the street. So, I ain't buying it. Maybe some Red Hen employees did, maybe the Red Hen manager did, and if there is a co-owner then maybe that person did.

I know what Mike Huckabee said, and I trust him to tell what he thinks is the truth. BUT - he wasn't there, he may be relaying false information not really knowing the exact truth of the matter. I.E., he ain't lying, he's just mistaken IMHO. In any event, it was a legal act albeit somewhat unwise and I have issues about harassing people in a restaurant based on their political affiliation. This time there were no kids that I know of, but next time might be different and that's not acceptable. If Wilkerson was indeed part of the mob then she deserves what she gets. And I will also say this, nobody has come forward yet and say she wasn't there. So maybe I'm all wrong here, won't be the 1st time.

Nope sounds more and more like Mike was/is lying!

Mike Huckabee got this account straight from the Sanders family members who experienced it. And in a small Virginia town, not every event will be captured on video.

And? Is it factual? If it is not he is a liar. You know like Sarah and Rump call the media when they do not get all the facts and pop off.

I’m glad these people are learning a valuable lesson. It might help others from taking advice from idiots like Maxine Waters.
:)

jeezus people. you got me agreeing with happyjoy.

i hope y'all are proud of yourselves. :)

trashing the bakers yelp page was stupid.
trashing the red hens yelp page was stupid.

The heterosexual baker story was totally different. The guys who say they wanted a Gay Wedding Cake picked this particular Christian baker because they knew he would not serve them. It was a "sting". If they baker had say "sure, when will you pick up your gay wedding cake?", they would have said "never mind."

Ms. Sanders and her party actually wanted to dine at the Red Hen, in spite of the fact it was dirty.

What the owner did was out of line, but what the rightwingers are doing is worse.

We're just getting started....did you notice Antifa got the living shit kicked out of them in Portland over the weekend? We're tired of your side's garbage....now it's our turn.

Violence begetting violence is not the answer, we need leaders to step up on both sides, the issue is neither sid
What the owner did was out of line, but what the rightwingers are doing is worse.

We're just getting started....did you notice Antifa got the living shit kicked out of them in Portland over the weekend? We're tired of your side's garbage....now it's our turn.
Imagine, the Nazis come to Portland better armed than the left. Who'd a thunk?

The protesters had a permit and the Antifa crowd did not. Why didn't Antifa get a permit? Why do they feel the need to cause violence in their protests?
I'm hazarding a guess that the Nazis were not local whilst the pot smokers and tree huggers may have been.

It's a Nazi trend, perhaps. Maybe they should stay home.

Denying the right to demonstrate is wrong, there is nothing illegal about what they did, they got a permit to demonstrate. One hate group's 1st Amendment right does not supersede the rights of the other hate group.

BTW, right wing group was from across the river in Vancouver, WA and the Antifa group was out of Eugene, OR 110 miles away and there is no evidence that either group were Nazis. They are both violent and both disgusting.

I don't agree with either side but I am against stifling a persons 1st Amendment Right and I am against violence as it never solves anything.

We don't know that for sure, it has been collaborated by anyone else that was there, all we have is hearsay.

Actually we do, I saw a guy who worked at the other place interviewed.

I never saw the second interview, I'll go look it up, thanks!

This is the first link I found on it.

CONFIRMED: Sanders family was FOLLOWED by Red Hen owner and HARASSED at 2nd restaurant!!

Uh, wait a minute, that guy doesn't say that Wilkerson was involved in the subsequent harassment after the Sanders party left the Red Hen. You mean to tell me that in this day and age there are no photos of that harassment? There are allegations that Wilkerson organized the harassment, but how would anyone know that?

The video wouldn't play on my computer, I just pulled the first link I found. I saw the interview on Fox with the guy from the second place, not sure exactly what day.

Here's a second link from a local station, I can't get the video on it to run either. I think I need a new plugin.

Owner of bed and breakfast where Sarah Huckabee Sanders stayed speaks after incident at The Red Hen

I got your link to run, but the interview I saw was from the guy who runs the inn where the Sanders family stayed, NOT the place where they got harassed. There was no mention of Wilkerson's involvement in the harassment that took place across the street from the Red Hen. Apart from Mike Huckabee's statement, I've nothing that shows any involvement by Wilkerson in the harassment.

Yeah, BUT only after the left gets their shots in first.
LOOK DUDE, DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN TAKING SHOTS AT US SINCE BUSH WAS ELECTED!!!!

IT'S TIME THEY GOT THEIR MINDLESS COMPLAINING THROWN BACK IN THEIR FACES,.... IN SPADES!!!

And so help me, if some ANTIFA dirt bag takes a swipe at me I will split his head open like a melon.
yea but only after...

I'll stop defending myself when you shit for brains stop attacking me and what this country stands for.

Maybe chill out a bit.

I'm just not sure why you guys are so worked up over the Red Hen. In the grand scheme of things this is all about nothing except for stealing an opportunity to bunch your panties.

That's an odd response. Are you really 'worried' about whether Sanders got to eat at the Red Hen or not?
not at all, but it wasn't her choice not to eat there and that is bothering to me. I don't care who it would have been either. the days of singling people out because of some reason is over. ask the blacks how they felt.

Mike wasn't lying....the reason Sarah didn't tweet about that was because she and her husband went home instead of across the street to another restaurant and wasn't with them. The Red Hen owner pretty much lost her shit when Sarah didn't put up a stink and followed the group trying to raise a crowd to chase them away.

CONFIRMED: Sanders family was FOLLOWED by Red Hen owner and HARASSED at 2nd restaurant!!

Uh, wait a minute, that guy doesn't say that Wilkerson was involved in the subsequent harassment after the Sanders party left the Red Hen. You mean to tell me that in this day and age there are no photos of that harassment? There are allegations that Wilkerson organized the harassment, but how would anyone know that?
Did you see the link that was posted? It was from some site called "Right Scoop." Just another RW rag.

trashing the bakers yelp page was stupid.
trashing the red hens yelp page was stupid.

The heterosexual baker story was totally different. The guys who say they wanted a Gay Wedding Cake picked this particular Christian baker because they knew he would not serve them. It was a "sting". If they baker had say "sure, when will you pick up your gay wedding cake?", they would have said "never mind."

Ms. Sanders and her party actually wanted to dine at the Red Hen, in spite of the fact it was dirty.
dont care if setup or not. we are either free to serve who we want or not.

no inbetween.

inbetween get squashed, like grape. :)

Did you see the link that was posted? It was from some site called "Right Scoop." Just another RW rag.
if fake snopes would have busted it out by now.

Red Hen laid a huge egg. Staff called owner asking what to do because a customer came in with her family and it was a well known customer. Now staff doesn't have a job any more for their stupidity. As I said before..I would have fired them all if I was the owner. But no. Owner is as stupid as her staff.
She has been punished enough for that stupidity. Leave her be. Maybe she will wake the fuck up.
yea we need to quit thinking people always need to be punished. just livin in some drastic times
chick-fil-a was targeted, Hobby Lobby was targeted, it seems the only time there is an outrage is if the left is targeted. too fking stupid. why all the hate at a christian company. never saw this behavior from restaurants with obammy, why are you always backing the left? I thought you had more brains then that.

The only time there is an outrage? Aren't you guys throwing a wingding about this right now?

Chick-fil-a and Hobby Lobby took political stances and those stances were met with boycotts. In some cases there were also some assholes who did stupid things to like that guy who lost his job for being a dick in the drive through. But I don't see a problem with boycotting, Boycott the Red Hen, just stop treating this like some sort of national threat.

The only time there is an outrage? Aren't you guys throwing a wingding about this right now?

Chick-fil-a and Hobby Lobby took political stances and those stances were met with boycotts. In some cases there were also some assholes who did stupid things to like that guy who lost his job for being a dick in the drive through. But I don't see a problem with boycotting, Boycott the Red Hen, just stop treating this like some sort of national threat.
well yes we are, why do you supposed? have you even thought about that? I just posted the reason stupid. the government can't force a business to do what it wants, it is against the first amendment. so if you don't want to shop, don't shop there. why do you need to make it an outrage? how about Hannity? How about any of the conservatives targeted? why does your side do that?

yea but only after...

Maybe chill out a bit.

not at all, but it wasn't her choice not to eat there and that is bothering to me. I don't care who it would have been either. the days of singling people out because of some reason is over. ask the blacks how they felt.

Two things I know, if Obama weren't served somewhere you wouldn't give two shits and neither would I.

Boycott whoever you want, the left and right do it all the time, I have no issue with it, however I don't think it is effective.

well yes we are, why do you supposed? have you even thought about that? I just posted the reason stupid.

You don't really have a reason. Did you cry yourself to sleep when Biden was told he wouldn't be served at an eating establishment?

Maybe chill out a bit.

Two things I know, if Obama weren't served somewhere you wouldn't give two shits and neither would I.
it would be wrong. again, it doesn't matter who it was. I'll say that forever. those days are supposed to be over. yet the left is still at it.

The greasy spoon is still closed, it's website hacked to read it specializes in erectile dysfunction, and was recently covered in chicken feces by an irate observer. The awnings and windows are still filthy and Stephanie was kicked out of the neighborhood merchant's association and has gone into hiding. MAGA!
lol.gif

giphy.gif
Check out the trumpanzee snowflakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back