Red Hen UPdate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
The greasy spoon is still closed, it's website hacked to read it specializes in erectile dysfunction, and was recently covered in chicken feces by an irate observer. The awnings and windows are still filthy and Stephanie was kicked out of the neighborhood merchant's association and has gone into hiding. MAGA!
lol.gif

giphy.gif

The greasy spoon is still closed, it's website hacked to read it specializes in erectile dysfunction, and was recently covered in chicken feces by an irate observer. The awnings and windows are still filthy and Stephanie was kicked out of the neighborhood merchant's association and has gone into hiding. MAGA!
lol.gif

giphy.gif
You were.offended when .one person was asked to leave but you are ok with this?

That makes you a huge hypocrite.

lol.gif

giphy.gif

But, but you picture a brown hen! Does it have a green card?

There were 9 people in the Sander's party...and the owner chased them across the street screaming when they went to another restaurant.....there, now you're all caught up, moron.
Yeah, so the rwnj blogs say. We all know how truthful they have been in the past. I think I'll stick with reality thank you.

There were 9 people in the Sander's party...and the owner chased them across the street screaming when they went to another restaurant.....there, now you're all caught up, moron.
Yeah, so the rwnj blogs say. We all know how truthful they have been in the past. I think I'll stick with reality thank you.
You mean that Hillary won by a landslide?

Care to enlighten us with your version of reality?

Care to enlighten us with your version of reality?
CEACO-1652-02_grande.jpg

lol.gif

giphy.gif

so you would be FOR the baker refusing to make cakes then?

What I don't understand is why the Liberals aren't supporting this joint?

They are the ones who egged this woman on to ban conservatives and disrespect the tens of millions of Trump voters out there, they should really be filling the seats in this restaurant- which isn't even that big.

If I was a Leftard, and I was going to go on vacation, I'd make sure it was to Lexington so I could enjoy some liberal grub.

Lib leaders do this all the time, bait their supporters into a foolish move and then laugh when collapse afterwards. They did the same with CFO Adam Smith, who got fired and became unhireable after his protest against Chick Fil A.

And with the Dixie Chicks, who told their former conservative listenership to tune out and listen to Hank Jr. instead- libs did not make up for the lost patronage there either

lol.gif

giphy.gif

Sucks when your own tactics are used against you doesn’t it.

lol.gif

giphy.gif
All made possible by rightist and the lamb of God...Amen.

lol.gif

giphy.gif

Only if you like calling yerself a lowlife piece of shit. Gawd some people are stupid as fuck...

Although I’m happy that this place is suffering for their stupidity, I actually think that the manager did Ms. Sanders a favor.

Those looney lefties in the kitchen and among the wait staff might have spit in her food or worse. Lefties are low life scum, there’s no telling what they might do.

lol.gif

giphy.gif

Only if you like calling yerself a lowlife piece of shit. Gawd some people are stupid as fuck...
I stopped giving a shit. Never was a big fan of this crap but the left decided that’s how they wanted to do things.

What doesn’t surprise me; is that no prominent leftist or Democrats have come out, condemning this woman for what she did. Especially after the gay wedding cake incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back