Every Picture Tells A Story Don't It?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Rod-Rosenstein-Getty-Images-Win-McNamee-GOOD.jpg

emo12.gif

Rodney Rosenstein....who Randy Newman would call "a most unsightly man". Let's see, he advises the President to fire Comey in a memo, then when Mueller is turned down trying to become FBI Director, he makes Mueller a special counsel to look into obstruction of justice for firing Comey. This puts Rodney in cahoots with the President and makes him both a witness for, and the prosecutor against the President. And he won't give Congress the documents that prove what a hoax this whole stunt is and redacts what he does give them, making them useless. But what bothers me more than all this is that the geek wears CUFFLINKS....government law dogs don't wear CUFFLINKS....Rodney's got to go.

Last edited:

emo12.gif

Rodney Rosenstein....who Randy Newman would call "a most unsightly man". Let's see, he advises the President to fire Comey in a memo, then when Mueller is turned down trying to become FBI Director, he makes Mueller a special counsel to look into obstruction of justice for firing Comey. This puts Rodney in cahoots with the President and makes him both a witness and the prosecutor against the President. And he won't give Congress the documents that prove what a hoax this whole stunt is and redacts what he does give them, making them useless. But what bothers me more than all this is that the geek wears CUFFLINKS....government law dogs don't wear CUFFLINKS....Rodney's got to go.

Never trust someone in human form who looks like a rodent:

emo12.gif

Rodney Rosenstein....who Randy Newman would call "a most unsightly man". Let's see, he advises the President to fire Comey in a memo, then when Mueller is turned down trying to become FBI Director, he makes Mueller a special counsel to look into obstruction of justice for firing Comey. This puts Rodney in cahoots with the President and makes him both a witness and the prosecutor against the President. And he won't give Congress the documents that prove what a hoax this whole stunt is and redacts what he does give them, making them useless. But what bothers me more than all this is that the geek wears CUFFLINKS....government law dogs don't wear CUFFLINKS....Rodney's got to go.
I can loan you some of my cufflinks if that will help you feel a better standing in socially.

Rodney Rosenstein at present is an American hero.

If you're looking for a stupid ugly Gomer - Try Louie! :)

Last edited:

emo12.gif

Rodney Rosenstein....who Randy Newman would call "a most unsightly man". Let's see, he advises the President to fire Comey in a memo, then when Mueller is turned down trying to become FBI Director, he makes Mueller a special counsel to look into obstruction of justice for firing Comey. This puts Rodney in cahoots with the President and makes him both a witness for, and the prosecutor against the President. And he won't give Congress the documents that prove what a hoax this whole stunt is and redacts what he does give them, making them useless. But what bothers me more than all this is that the geek wears CUFFLINKS....government law dogs don't wear CUFFLINKS....Rodney's got to go.

Mueller had already served two stints as FBI director. Unlikely he was interested in a third

• Banned
Mueller had already served two stints as FBI director. Unlikely he was interested in a third

Not that reality would be of any interest to you, but Mueller has served one term as Director and went with Rosenstein to the Oval Office to ask for Comey's job. Trump said no and the next day Rosenstein named him special counsel.

But what bothers me more than all this is that the geek wears CUFFLINKS....government law dogs don't wear CUFFLINKS

What's wrong with cufflinks ... I have a few dozen pairs myself.

il_430xN.34804540.jpg

I don't know how Randy Newman's potential thoughts about Rosenstein factor in or how "a picture tells a story" but it's very unlikely that "Rosenstein is in cahoots with President Trump".

Last edited:
But what bothers me more than all this is that the geek wears CUFFLINKS....government law dogs don't wear CUFFLINKS

What's wrong with cufflinks ... I have a few dozen pairs myself.

Not a thing if you're a billionaire or living in the 20th century....does Rosey qualify?

You obviously never wore a military mess dress uniform. No cufflinks equals a really funny looking shirt hanging out of your coat sleeves.

Not that reality would be of any interest to you, but Mueller has served one term as Director and went with Rosenstein to the Oval Office to ask for Comey's job. Trump said no and the next day Rosenstein named him special counsel.

My bad…He had and extra 2 years in addition to the 10 he served.

Do you have a credible link to back any of this?

Off topic posts have been moved to a new thread in Badlands. Please discuss the topic now.

Forum List

Back