Red Hen UPdate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The greasy spoon is still closed, it's website hacked to read it specializes in erectile dysfunction, and was recently covered in chicken feces by an irate observer. The awnings and windows are still filthy and Stephanie was kicked out of the neighborhood merchant's association and has gone into hiding. MAGA!
lol.gif

giphy.gif
You were.offended when .one person was asked to leave but you are ok with this?

That makes you a huge hypocrite.

Like I have always said, allow a business to do things the way they wish and the market will decide if they continue in business.

The greasy spoon is still closed, it's website hacked to read it specializes in erectile dysfunction, and was recently covered in chicken feces by an irate observer. The awnings and windows are still filthy and Stephanie was kicked out of the neighborhood merchant's association and has gone into hiding. MAGA!
lol.gif

giphy.gif

Like I have always said, allow a business to do things the way they wish and the market will decide if they continue in business.

Exactly correct.

Pretty much every real restaurant near me is closed on Mondays. Pretty common.

Hey peckerbreath until you prove your statement or provide a particular area of what is "near me", you're spreading bullshit... Give me the region, and I will be happy to prove you wrong...

Hey peckerbreath until you prove your statement or provide a particular area of what is "near me", you're spreading bullshit... Give me the region, and I will be happy to prove you wrong...
Hey faggot, it’s common practice and common knowledge. I’m not going provide for you a region or list of restaurants. Stop eating at Luby’s and try some real food.

One horrible Monday in southern Maine after a long day of vacay activities with the kiddies, we spent over half an hour trying to find ANY type of eatery open. Way over half an hour, drove to three towns. We finally found an overpriced Chinese restaurant that no one really was in the mood for, but it was food.
It is customary everywhere.

lol.gif

giphy.gif

No, this is an instance of making the Proggies live by the new rules that they made up. Their hideous incivility should be checked with equal treatment. The can stop this at any time. It's up to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy Shit are liberals going to lie and say the Red Hen didnt close down? Unbelievable! We have discussed this. The owner shut it down until, according to her, at least July 5. I doubt it will re open but who knows.

lol.gif

giphy.gif
Perhaps the same should be done to anti-gay bakeries.

lol.gif

giphy.gif

They started it...and the two things aren't actually similar...so that too.

Not that it really matters but the only restaurant I know of that’s closed on mondays is a small mom and pop sandwich shop. All of the high end restaurants here are open mondays, as are most other places all the way down to Burger King.

It a ridiculous argument since the Red Hen has in fact been closed since the incident.

I addition, their web site is gone as is their Facebook page. Hope those idiot staff who asked the manager to kick her out are enjoying their unpaid leave.

There were 9 people in the Sander's party...and the owner chased them across the street screaming when they went to another restaurant.....there, now you're all caught up, moron.
Yeah, so the rwnj blogs say. We all know how truthful they have been in the past. I think I'll stick with reality thank you.

She didn't do that and we know it. Had she done it, it would be blasted all over the media, and especially FOX. They never said a word about her doing that.

There were 9 people in the Sander's party...and the owner chased them across the street screaming when they went to another restaurant.....there, now you're all caught up, moron.
Yeah, so the rwnj blogs say. We all know how truthful they have been in the past. I think I'll stick with reality thank you.

There were nine people in the Sanders party, Mike Huckabee made the claim the owner followed them across the street, however we don't know if that was a lie or not.

You on the other posted a proven lie about Trump calling Fox news Republicans dumb, according to People magazine.

Pretty hypocritical on your part.

i'm not the one whining about a restaurant

You are the one who said most restaurants are closed on Mondays... Restaurants serve Soup Beans on Monday man... Everyone knows that...

Actually many restaurants around me are closed on mondays.
Sure they are.

Sorry just passed 2 of them on the way home, 7 mile drive and closed on mondays!
I did too and they are open.

i'm not the one whining about a restaurant

You are the one who said most restaurants are closed on Mondays... Restaurants serve Soup Beans on Monday man... Everyone knows that...

Actually many restaurants around me are closed on mondays.
Sure they are.

Sorry just passed 2 of them on the way home, 7 mile drive and closed on mondays!
I did too and they are open.

Not by me, closed like every monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back