Red Hen UPdate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOK DUDE, DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN TAKING SHOTS AT US SINCE BUSH WAS ELECTED!!!!

IT'S TIME THEY GOT THEIR MINDLESS COMPLAINING THROWN BACK IN THEIR FACES,.... IN SPADES!!!
You complained about Obama, Michelle and even there children, for EIGHT YEARS. That wasn’t enough to sooth your tender soul?
Obama did his share of complaining.
Everything he did he gave a speech on designed for the express purpose of innoculating himself from guilt.
And all he did was bitch about racism and Fox News.

I can understand dropping Stephanie Wilkerson from the local business council, but the other actions against her are unjustified and uncivil. This is not the proper way to react to bigotry and intolerance. What those people have done to her is much worse than what she did to the Sanders.

This is very unfortunate. The people who have vandalized the Red Hen are stooping to liberal tactics. Kicking Stephanie Wilkerson out of the local business council was a rational move, given the justified outrage at her actions. But the other actions against her are over the top and are worse than what she did to the Sanders.
what's the difference?

I can understand dropping Stephanie Wilkerson from the local business council, but the other actions against her are unjustified and uncivil. This is not the proper way to react to bigotry and intolerance. What those people have done to her is much worse than what she did to the Sanders.
don't you just hate consequences for your actions?

The greasy spoon is still closed, it's website hacked to read it specializes in erectile dysfunction, and was recently covered in chicken feces by an irate observer. The awnings and windows are still filthy and Stephanie was kicked out of the neighborhood merchant's association and has gone into hiding. MAGA!
lol.gif

giphy.gif
You were.offended when .one person was asked to leave but you are ok with this?

That makes you a huge hypocrite.
Paybacks are a motherfucker.

:boohoo:
both sides need to end this "payback" mentality
Yeah, BUT only after the left gets their shots in first.

IT'S TIME THEY GOT THEIR MINDLESS COMPLAINING THROWN BACK IN THEIR FACES,.... IN SPADES!!!

And so help me, if some ANTIFA dirt bag takes a swipe at me I will split his head open like a melon.
yea but only after...

what keeps this going, i have to wonder...
I'll stop defending myself when you shit for brains stop attacking me and what this country stands for.
That's basically what this is......a war on American values

And so help me, if some ANTIFA dirt bag takes a swipe at me I will split his head open like a melon.
yea but only after...

I'll stop defending myself when you shit for brains stop attacking me and what this country stands for.

Maybe chill out a bit.

I'm just not sure why you guys are so worked up over the Red Hen. In the grand scheme of things this is all about nothing except for stealing an opportunity to bunch your panties.

Mike wasn't lying....the reason Sarah didn't tweet about that was because she and her husband went home instead of across the street to another restaurant and wasn't with them. The Red Hen owner pretty much lost her shit when Sarah didn't put up a stink and followed the group trying to raise a crowd to chase them away.

We don't know that for sure, it has been collaborated by anyone else that was there, all we have is hearsay.

Actually we do, I saw a guy who worked at the other place interviewed.

I never saw the second interview, I'll go look it up, thanks!

This is the first link I found on it.

CONFIRMED: Sanders family was FOLLOWED by Red Hen owner and HARASSED at 2nd restaurant!!

Uh, wait a minute, that guy doesn't say that Wilkerson was involved in the subsequent harassment after the Sanders party left the Red Hen. You mean to tell me that in this day and age there are no photos of that harassment? There are allegations that Wilkerson organized the harassment, but how would anyone know that?

The video wouldn't play on my computer, I just pulled the first link I found. I saw the interview on Fox with the guy from the second place, not sure exactly what day.

Here's a second link from a local station, I can't get the video on it to run either. I think I need a new plugin.

Owner of bed and breakfast where Sarah Huckabee Sanders stayed speaks after incident at The Red Hen

The greasy spoon is still closed, it's website hacked to read it specializes in erectile dysfunction, and was recently covered in chicken feces by an irate observer. The awnings and windows are still filthy and Stephanie was kicked out of the neighborhood merchant's association and has gone into hiding. MAGA!
lol.gif

giphy.gif

Sucks when your own tactics are used against you doesn’t it.
Only if you like calling yerself a lowlife piece of shit. Gawd some people are stupid as fuck...
so you're saying that the lowlife leftwing nut job conservative hater is ok with what is happening to her?
Who knows?

This is very unfortunate. The people who have vandalized the Red Hen are stooping to liberal tactics. Kicking Stephanie Wilkerson out of the local business council was a rational move, given the justified outrage at her actions. But the other actions against her are over the top and are worse than what she did to the Sanders.
you cant make fun of what someone does as stupid and immature then run to PAYBACK and do the exact thing you said you thought was stupid.

but we are stuck in a revenge factorno one can trace to its core cause we all have our own reasons to act the way we do.

trashing the bakers yelp page was stupid.
trashing the red hens yelp page was stupid.

these entire hate filled arguments are stupid.

no one is going to get everything they want out of this. but we all are going to die.

cant we find a better use of the time we all have between this day and that than jr high revenge desires?

Red Hen laid a huge egg. Staff called owner asking what to do because a customer came in with her family and it was a well known customer. Now staff doesn't have a job any more for their stupidity. As I said before..I would have fired them all if I was the owner. But no. Owner is as stupid as her staff.
She has been punished enough for that stupidity. Leave her be. Maybe she will wake the fuck up.

yea but only after...

Maybe chill out a bit.

I'm just not sure why you guys are so worked up over the Red Hen. In the grand scheme of things this is all about nothing except for stealing an opportunity to bunch your panties.
why are you worried about anyone then?

There were nine people in the Sanders party, Mike Huckabee made the claim the owner followed them across the street, however we don't know if that was a lie or not.

You on the other posted a proven lie about Trump calling Fox news Republicans dumb, according to People magazine.

Pretty hypocritical on your part.

Mike wasn't lying....the reason Sarah didn't tweet about that was because she and her husband went home instead of across the street to another restaurant and wasn't with them. The Red Hen owner pretty much lost her shit when Sarah didn't put up a stink and followed the group trying to raise a crowd to chase them away.

We don't know that for sure, it has been collaborated by anyone else that was there, all we have is hearsay.

FWIW, I don't think the story is true regarding Stephanie Wilkerson, the owner of the Red Hen. Everything I've read about her thus far suggests a person that is NOT interested in confrontation, nothing in the story regarding her conversation with Sanders comes close to anger. It seems contradictory to me that once the Sanders party was gone, Wilkerson would change into the confrontation-seeking person that follows the Sanders people across the street. So, I ain't buying it. Maybe some Red Hen employees did, maybe the Red Hen manager did, and if there is a co-owner then maybe that person did.

I know what Mike Huckabee said, and I trust him to tell what he thinks is the truth. BUT - he wasn't there, he may be relaying false information not really knowing the exact truth of the matter. I.E., he ain't lying, he's just mistaken IMHO. In any event, it was a legal act albeit somewhat unwise and I have issues about harassing people in a restaurant based on their political affiliation. This time there were no kids that I know of, but next time might be different and that's not acceptable. If Wilkerson was indeed part of the mob then she deserves what she gets. And I will also say this, nobody has come forward yet and say she wasn't there. So maybe I'm all wrong here, won't be the 1st time.

Nope sounds more and more like Mike was/is lying!

Red Hen laid a huge egg. Staff called owner asking what to do because a customer came in with her family and it was a well known customer. Now staff doesn't have a job any more for their stupidity. As I said before..I would have fired them all if I was the owner. But no. Owner is as stupid as her staff.
She has been punished enough for that stupidity. Leave her be. Maybe she will wake the fuck up.
yea we need to quit thinking people always need to be punished. just livin in some drastic times

lol.gif

giphy.gif

Sucks when your own tactics are used against you doesn’t it.
Only if you like calling yerself a lowlife piece of shit. Gawd some people are stupid as fuck...
so you're saying that the lowlife leftwing nut job conservative hater is ok with what is happening to her?
Who knows?
obviously you don't. it seems you're confused

yea but only after...

ok who the fuck am i attacking? im saying we could all grow up a little n you drama off to american values.

There were nine people in the Sanders party, Mike Huckabee made the claim the owner followed them across the street, however we don't know if that was a lie or not.

You on the other posted a proven lie about Trump calling Fox news Republicans dumb, according to People magazine.

Pretty hypocritical on your part.

FWIW, I don't think the story is true regarding Stephanie Wilkerson, the owner of the Red Hen. Everything I've read about her thus far suggests a person that is NOT interested in confrontation, nothing in the story regarding her conversation with Sanders comes close to anger. It seems contradictory to me that once the Sanders party was gone, Wilkerson would change into the confrontation-seeking person that follows the Sanders people across the street. So, I ain't buying it. Maybe some Red Hen employees did, maybe the Red Hen manager did, and if there is a co-owner then maybe that person did.

I know what Mike Huckabee said, and I trust him to tell what he thinks is the truth. BUT - he wasn't there, he may be relaying false information not really knowing the exact truth of the matter. I.E., he ain't lying, he's just mistaken IMHO. In any event, it was a legal act albeit somewhat unwise and I have issues about harassing people in a restaurant based on their political affiliation. This time there were no kids that I know of, but next time might be different and that's not acceptable. If Wilkerson was indeed part of the mob then she deserves what she gets. And I will also say this, nobody has come forward yet and say she wasn't there. So maybe I'm all wrong here, won't be the 1st time.

Nope sounds more and more like Mike was/is lying!

Mike Huckabee got this account straight from the Sanders family members who experienced it. And in a small Virginia town, not every event will be captured on video.

You complained about Obama, Michelle and even there children, for EIGHT YEARS. That wasn’t enough to sooth your tender soul?
Obama did his share of complaining.
Everything he did he gave a speech on designed for the express purpose of innoculating himself from guilt.
And all he did was bitch about racism and Fox News.
and guns.

What the owner did was out of line, but what the rightwingers are doing is worse.

We're just getting started....did you notice Antifa got the living shit kicked out of them in Portland over the weekend? We're tired of your side's garbage....now it's our turn.
Violence isn't the answer to anything that will be helpful.
awww look at you. where were you for the baker guy in Colorado? your only ok with it if it's for your side? see how hypocritical you are?
maybe me but i usually wait for an answer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back