Red Hen UPdate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Hen laid a huge egg. Staff called owner asking what to do because a customer came in with her family and it was a well known customer. Now staff doesn't have a job any more for their stupidity. As I said before..I would have fired them all if I was the owner. But no. Owner is as stupid as her staff.
She has been punished enough for that stupidity. Leave her be. Maybe she will wake the fuck up.
yea we need to quit thinking people always need to be punished. just livin in some drastic times
chick-fil-a was targeted, Hobby Lobby was targeted, it seems the only time there is an outrage is if the left is targeted. too fking stupid. why all the hate at a christian company. never saw this behavior from restaurants with obammy, why are you always backing the left? I thought you had more brains then that.

The only time there is an outrage? Aren't you guys throwing a wingding about this right now?

Chick-fil-a and Hobby Lobby took political stances and those stances were met with boycotts. In some cases there were also some assholes who did stupid things to like that guy who lost his job for being a dick in the drive through. But I don't see a problem with boycotting, Boycott the Red Hen, just stop treating this like some sort of national threat.
well yes we are, why do you supposed? have you even thought about that? I just posted the reason stupid.

You don't really have a reason. Did you cry yourself to sleep when Biden was told he wouldn't be served at an eating establishment?
and when did this happen?

Red Hen laid a huge egg. Staff called owner asking what to do because a customer came in with her family and it was a well known customer. Now staff doesn't have a job any more for their stupidity. As I said before..I would have fired them all if I was the owner. But no. Owner is as stupid as her staff.
She has been punished enough for that stupidity. Leave her be. Maybe she will wake the fuck up.
yea we need to quit thinking people always need to be punished. just livin in some drastic times
chick-fil-a was targeted, Hobby Lobby was targeted, it seems the only time there is an outrage is if the left is targeted. too fking stupid. why all the hate at a christian company. never saw this behavior from restaurants with obammy, why are you always backing the left? I thought you had more brains then that.

The only time there is an outrage? Aren't you guys throwing a wingding about this right now?

Chick-fil-a and Hobby Lobby took political stances and those stances were met with boycotts. In some cases there were also some assholes who did stupid things to like that guy who lost his job for being a dick in the drive through. But I don't see a problem with boycotting, Boycott the Red Hen, just stop treating this like some sort of national threat.
well yes we are, why do you supposed? have you even thought about that? I just posted the reason stupid.

You don't really have a reason. Did you cry yourself to sleep when Biden was told he wouldn't be served at an eating establishment?
never heard about it. got a link?

Boycott whoever you want, the left and right do it all the time, I have no issue with it, however I don't think it is effective.

Except when they are.

Successful Consumer Boycotts: Ethical Consumer

trashing the bakers yelp page was stupid.
trashing the red hens yelp page was stupid.

The heterosexual baker story was totally different. The guys who say they wanted a Gay Wedding Cake picked this particular Christian baker because they knew he would not serve them. It was a "sting". If they baker had say "sure, when will you pick up your gay wedding cake?", they would have said "never mind."

Ms. Sanders and her party actually wanted to dine at the Red Hen, in spite of the fact it was dirty.

How do you know it was dirty? Just because the orange shitstain in DC said so? It has always had a high rating and never a ny violations. Unlike Mar-A-Lago, which has had how many now? Rust, mold, parasites..78 health violations in the last 3 years.

. In some cases there were also some assholes who did stupid things to like that guy who lost his job for being a dick in the drive through. But I don't see a problem with boycotting, Boycott the Red Hen, just stop treating this like some sort of national threat.

Adam Smith was the name of the "asshole" in the Chick Fil A drive thru.

But this man was just doing what he was egged on to do, by the Left.

And afterwards, after he got canned, the libs just threw this weak minded doofus under the bus.

The libs were the cause of Smith acting stupid, he thought he'd be celebrated.

Thrown under the bus, just like Buy-a-lick (the blonde who lied about the Pizza God Father, Herman Cain) and Levi Johnston ( the baby's daddy that turned on the Palins).

Maybe chill out a bit.

I'm just not sure why you guys are so worked up over the Red Hen. In the grand scheme of things this is all about nothing except for stealing an opportunity to bunch your panties.
why are you worried about anyone then?

That's an odd response. Are you really 'worried' about whether Sanders got to eat at the Red Hen or not?
not at all, but it wasn't her choice not to eat there and that is bothering to me. I don't care who it would have been either. the days of singling people out because of some reason is over. ask the blacks how they felt.

Two things I know, if Obama weren't served somewhere you wouldn't give two shits and neither would I.
it would be wrong. again, it doesn't matter who it was. I'll say that forever. those days are supposed to be over. yet the left is still at it.

OK, a conservative is now telling me that it's wrong for a business to refuse service to someone. Interesting.

Actually we do, I saw a guy who worked at the other place interviewed.

I never saw the second interview, I'll go look it up, thanks!

This is the first link I found on it.

CONFIRMED: Sanders family was FOLLOWED by Red Hen owner and HARASSED at 2nd restaurant!!

Uh, wait a minute, that guy doesn't say that Wilkerson was involved in the subsequent harassment after the Sanders party left the Red Hen. You mean to tell me that in this day and age there are no photos of that harassment? There are allegations that Wilkerson organized the harassment, but how would anyone know that?

The video wouldn't play on my computer, I just pulled the first link I found. I saw the interview on Fox with the guy from the second place, not sure exactly what day.

Here's a second link from a local station, I can't get the video on it to run either. I think I need a new plugin.

Owner of bed and breakfast where Sarah Huckabee Sanders stayed speaks after incident at The Red Hen

I got your link to run, but the interview I saw was from the guy who runs the inn where the Sanders family stayed, NOT the place where they got harassed. There was no mention of Wilkerson's involvement in the harassment that took place across the street from the Red Hen. Apart from Mike Huckabee's statement, I've nothing that shows any involvement by Wilkerson in the harassment.

From what I understand they went to the bed and breakfast to eat after the Red Hen. They're across the street form each other.

The greasy spoon is still closed, it's website hacked to read it specializes in erectile dysfunction, and was recently covered in chicken feces by an irate observer. The awnings and windows are still filthy and Stephanie was kicked out of the neighborhood merchant's association and has gone into hiding. MAGA!
lol.gif

giphy.gif
I wonder what the secret service found on her? Her restaurant should be serving Warren Buffet a 2 million dollar ham by now...…………...Yet she hides, they clearly found something on her that is keeping her in hiding.

The greasy spoon is still closed, it's website hacked to read it specializes in erectile dysfunction, and was recently covered in chicken feces by an irate observer. The awnings and windows are still filthy and Stephanie was kicked out of the neighborhood merchant's association and has gone into hiding. MAGA!
lol.gif

giphy.gif
Check out the trumpanzee snowflakes.
wrong thread again I see.

In the past.

trashing the bakers yelp page was stupid.
trashing the red hens yelp page was stupid.

The heterosexual baker story was totally different. The guys who say they wanted a Gay Wedding Cake picked this particular Christian baker because they knew he would not serve them. It was a "sting". If they baker had say "sure, when will you pick up your gay wedding cake?", they would have said "never mind."

Ms. Sanders and her party actually wanted to dine at the Red Hen, in spite of the fact it was dirty.

How do you know it was dirty? Just because the orange shitstain in DC said so? It has always had a high rating and never a ny violations. Unlike Mar-A-Lago, which has had how many now? Rust, mold, parasites..78 health violations in the last 3 years.
ignore +1

You’re on the verge of understanding the love people have for Sarah and Trumps administration.

In the past.
could you be a bit more specific?

Actually we do, I saw a guy who worked at the other place interviewed.

CONFIRMED: Sanders family was FOLLOWED by Red Hen owner and HARASSED at 2nd restaurant!!

Uh, wait a minute, that guy doesn't say that Wilkerson was involved in the subsequent harassment after the Sanders party left the Red Hen. You mean to tell me that in this day and age there are no photos of that harassment? There are allegations that Wilkerson organized the harassment, but how would anyone know that?
Did you see the link that was posted? It was from some site called "Right Scoop." Just another RW rag.
if fake snopes would have busted it out by now.

Wilkinson did not organize a picket or protest against Sanders's family, nor did she personally picket or protest them. Apart from one person's briefly holding up a sign, no protest or picket against the family of Sarah Huckabee Sanders took place.

Full story..
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/huckabee-sanders-red-hen-protest/

That's an odd response. Are you really 'worried' about whether Sanders got to eat at the Red Hen or not?
not at all, but it wasn't her choice not to eat there and that is bothering to me. I don't care who it would have been either. the days of singling people out because of some reason is over. ask the blacks how they felt.

Two things I know, if Obama weren't served somewhere you wouldn't give two shits and neither would I.
it would be wrong. again, it doesn't matter who it was. I'll say that forever. those days are supposed to be over. yet the left is still at it.

OK, a conservative is now telling me that it's wrong for a business to refuse service to someone. Interesting.
no its a cycle of payback.

nothing more.

I said a restaurant. Service is denied for many reasons, none for no reason. If she had no shoes on, no shirt, or causing a problem. the owner created the problem and is paying the consequence of that. too bad for her.

Did you see the link that was posted? It was from some site called "Right Scoop." Just another RW rag.
if fake snopes would have busted it out by now.

Wilkinson did not organize a picket or protest against Sanders's family, nor did she personally picket or protest them. Apart from one person's briefly holding up a sign, no protest or picket against the family of Sarah Huckabee Sanders took place.

Full story..
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/huckabee-sanders-red-hen-protest/
but wilkerson mustvhave followed over or the 2nd encounter snopes talks about couldnt have happened to be written as such.

so wilkerson did follow.

. In some cases there were also some assholes who did stupid things to like that guy who lost his job for being a dick in the drive through. But I don't see a problem with boycotting, Boycott the Red Hen, just stop treating this like some sort of national threat.

Adam Smith was the name of the "asshole" in the Chick Fil A drive thru.

But this man was just doing what he was egged on to do, by the Left.

Who 'on the left'? Give examples, be specific.

And afterwards, after he got canned, the libs just threw this weak minded doofus under the bus.

There was no bus to throw him under, literally nobody cared about the guy.

The libs were the cause of Smith acting stupid, he thought he'd be celebrated.

Your post is on repeat.

Thrown under the bus, just like Buy-a-lick (the blonde who lied about the Pizza God Father, Herman Cain) and Levi Johnston ( the baby's daddy that turned on the Palins).

How far do you think you can throw that kitchen sink anyway? Is this where I come back with right wing assholes who have been fired from their jobs and then we can go back and forth on that edging further off topic? Douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back