Red Flyover Country?

otto105

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2017
counties carried by Hillary Clinton, who won only a narrow majority of the popular vote, account for a remarkable 64 percent of U.S. G.D.P., almost twice as much as Trump counties.

So shithole Merica accounts for just 36% of GDP?

Does rusty limpthought know this?

counties carried by Hillary Clinton, who won only a narrow majority of the popular vote, account for a remarkable 64 percent of U.S. G.D.P., almost twice as much as Trump counties.

/----/
Blue State Meccas: Sanctuary for Illegals, Poop Maps — and Higher Taxes!
San Francisco has just published an online map so that pedestrians and drivers can track human feces on the city’s streets. There is so much of it that a map has been created for pedestrians and drivers to be able to avoid massive deposits of human feces. This would make San Francisco what kind of a hole?
SF Poop map.png

Those red county’s control the natural resources, food and most Of the electoral college votes. Dip shit

Maybe you should take your 64% and...I don't know.....fuck off? Why don't we separate? You can have the North Atlantic Coast and West Coast. We'll take the South Atlantic Coast and the Gulf.

And no more flying over this "flyover" country. We will shoot your commie asses down.
:dunno:

This is Politics Forum, people, not the Badlands, not the Flame Zone.

Mild insults only, and every post needs content appropriate to the OP

That was mild.

Don’t you know. Ad hominem attack’s are only tolerated if aimed at liberals .

I bet we can find a 1/2 dozen threads in the front page that are straight up insults to the left.

Maybe you should take your 64% and...I don't know.....fuck off? Why don't we separate? You can have the North Atlantic Coast and West Coast. We'll take the South Atlantic Coast and the Gulf.

And no more flying over this "flyover" country. We will shoot your commie asses down.

I think we need to divide things 3 ways. The left zealots can have the North Atlantic Coast and West Coast, you right zealots can have the South Atlantic Coast and the Gulf and those of us who do not pledge allegiance to any party can have the rest.

That was mild.

I bet we can find a 1/2 dozen threads in the front page that are straight up insults to the left.

Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass, and note the 2 messages deleted were posted by righties

Then of course you will boycott beef, wheat, corn, pork, cotton, sugar, oil, cars, trucks and a myriad of other products produced in those areas, right?

I think we need to divide things 3 ways. The left zealots can have the North Atlantic Coast and West Coast, you right zealots can have the South Atlantic Coast and the Gulf and those of us who do not pledge allegiance to any party can have the rest.
I'm good with that, except that we who pledge no allegiance get Texas. That's my final offer. No exceptions.

Then of course you will boycott beef, wheat, corn, pork, cotton, sugar, oil, cars, trucks and a myriad of other products produced in those areas, right?
Not to mention the mass exodus of businesses trying to avoid their property being confiscated and nationalized.
:lol:

I'm good with that, except that we who pledge no allegiance get Texas. That's my final offer. No exceptions.

I assumed the right zealots would fight for Texas as well. But we we who pledge no allegiance get Texas do need access to the oceans so that works.

Good luck eating a newspaper for nutrition. Your flyover is your steaks and bread.

That was mild.

Quit falling down the well...
Your bleeding heart is bleeding all over the place.

How about two ways...
progressives the blue county’s
The rest of us the red county’s
election-2016-county-map.png

How about two ways...
What a beautiful sight to behold.

Dude you have 36% of the national GDP, we can buy you.

How about two ways...

How about two ways...

The above chart represents 3 million less votes in a down year for the Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back