Red Flyover Country?

counties carried by Hillary Clinton, who won only a narrow majority of the popular vote, account for a remarkable 64 percent of U.S. G.D.P., almost twice as much as Trump counties.

So shithole Merica accounts for just 36% of GDP?

Does rusty limpthought know this?
Maybe you should take your 64% and...I don't know.....fuck off? Why don't we separate? You can have the North Atlantic Coast and West Coast. We'll take the South Atlantic Coast and the Gulf.

And no more flying over this "flyover" country. We will shoot your commie asses down.
:dunno:

I think we need to divide things 3 ways. The left zealots can have the North Atlantic Coast and West Coast, you right zealots can have the South Atlantic Coast and the Gulf and those of us who do not pledge allegiance to any party can have the rest.
How about two ways...
progressives the blue county’s
The rest of us the red county’s
election-2016-county-map.png

The above chart represents 3 million less votes in a down year for the Democratic Party.
Na, crazy Cali does not count.

This is Politics Forum, people, not the Badlands, not the Flame Zone.

Mild insults only, and every post needs content appropriate to the OP

That was mild.

Mild as what, no links no substance..just an op spanking his monkey smoking a joint .

If I was smoking a joint and spanking my monkey that would put me two wins over the drumpfster fire.

Plus, I could smile after all was done.

Still no links?

counties carried by Hillary Clinton, who won only a narrow majority of the popular vote, account for a remarkable 64 percent of U.S. G.D.P., almost twice as much as Trump counties.

Maybe you should take your 64% and...I don't know.....fuck off? Why don't we separate? You can have the North Atlantic Coast and West Coast. We'll take the South Atlantic Coast and the Gulf.

And no more flying over this "flyover" country. We will shoot your commie asses down.

I think we need to divide things 3 ways. The left zealots can have the North Atlantic Coast and West Coast, you right zealots can have the South Atlantic Coast and the Gulf and those of us who do not pledge allegiance to any party can have the rest.
How about two ways...
progressives the blue county’s
The rest of us the red county’s
election-2016-county-map.png

The above chart represents 3 million less votes in a down year for the Democratic Party.

You're correct about the Democratic Party going down.

"And no more flying over this "flyover" country. We will shoot your commie asses down."

With your minuteman flintlocks no doubt as one of your double-chins rides a slow over-burdened horse through the countryside yelling "the blue schtays are coming and I need a doughnut".

"And no more flying over this "flyover" country. We will shoot your commie asses down."

With your minuteman flintlocks no doubt as one of your double-chins rides a slow over-burdened horse through the countryside yelling "the blue schtays are coming and I need a doughnut".

Another tantrum you are showing .

Then of course you will boycott beef, wheat, corn, pork, cotton, sugar, oil, cars, trucks and a myriad of other products produced in those areas, right?

Dude you have 36% of the national GDP, we can buy you.

And you would starve, you have no clue outside a grocery store on how to feed yourself. Note to the truly ignorant, corn don't grow in cans.

Then of course you will boycott beef, wheat, corn, pork, cotton, sugar, oil, cars, trucks and a myriad of other products produced in those areas, right?

You better do it in a couple weeks or so. That's how long it takes for you to starve to death. What do you think your imaginary 64% of the economy looks like without us? What would you be trading over there on the coasts? If there is no oil, no food, no products to actually sell you're kinda fucked.

And you would starve, you have no clue outside a grocery store on how to feed yourself. Note to the truly ignorant, corn don't grow in cans.

These left wing city idiots have no clue their entire existence is based on a 24 hour shipping system. Everything brought in to the grocery stores distribution center is sent out within 24 hours and without a refill their store will have nothing the next day. We can wipe out every major city in this country in about two weeks. Yet they think we rely on them.

Those red county’s control the natural resources, food and most Of the electoral college votes. Dip shit
California got all of that...can you please leave us take off, you holding us back lol

These left wing city idiots have no clue their entire existence is based on a 24 hour shipping system. Everything brought in to the grocery stores distribution center is sent out within 24 hours and without a refill their store will have nothing the next day. We can wipe out every major city in this country in about two weeks. Yet they think we rely on them.

Maybe movie dvds, silicon chips and software are more nutritious than we think.

Forum List

Back