RED FLAG: Who is against Obama?? Military generals, Sheriffs, Police Chiefs, FBI/CIA high ups....

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Folks....are we being to ignorant to the massive red flag waving in front of us??? Look at the trend.

Who are the people who for the past 5 or 6 years been more and more opposed to the actions of the Obama Regime???

- Military officers
- Police Chiefs and commanders
- Sheriffs
- FBI Director and staff
- CIA high ups

Is it me....or is EVERY single group of people who swore an oath to protect America....coming out against Barack Hussein Obama???

The military and retirees absolutely loathe him. That's a fact. We usually loathe Democrats in the White House. That's another fact. In recent years - Clinton was especially loathed. For the real old timers - Carter was loathed the most! Well, not really - I guess Obama has that honor.
Ditto for law enforcement. Loathed.
Facts Liberals. Suck on them.

The military and retirees absolutely loathe him. That's a fact. We usually loathe Democrats in the White House. That's another fact. In recent years - Clinton was especially loathed. For the real old timers - Carter was loathed the most! Well, not really - I guess Obama has that honor.
Ditto for law enforcement. Loathed.
Facts Liberals. Suck on them.

These groups have always loathed liberals. But now...they're as active as I can remember in publicly opposing Obama. Most shocking the military and FBI/CIA since he's their direct boss.

But these types of people don't BS around. They see what he is doing.

Forum List

Back