record cold 2899, record warm 667

Normal when it cycles back down, not when it continues to rise to unseen record highs like it has been for 50+ years.

evidence_CO2.jpg

Climate Change: Evidence

oh, dear gawd, CLIMATE CHANGE is NORMAL.

it has to change, otherwise we would be extinct already :rolleyes:

How about responding to what was actually posted this time. Novel concept, I know.

dear gawd, maybe a brainwashed useful idiot of the "global warming" cult can explain why all the references are being made to 1950?

:lol:

:eusa_eh:

Seriously? Please tell me you're not serious.

In your expert opinion, how much CO2 can we add to our atmosphere and still have our planet be safe? I mean, it's only .039% according to you so it's miniscule and can't cause damage at those levels. So according to your deep knowledge, what amount would be something to be concerned about? 2%? 10%? 50%? 100%? How much is too much?

your question is really for you. I never claimed that CO2 was destroying the planet, you did.

So tell us, what was the CO2 level in the year 20,000 BC? what was it in the year 2,000,000 BC? or make it easy, what was it in 1850?

don't know do you?

Is the .039% that is measured today normal? is it high, is it low? don't know do you?

But you and algore just KNOW that burning coal and driving SUVs is causing it to rise.

My gawd, you people are idiots.

evidence_CO2.jpg

translation-----I don't have anything, I just repeat what my idol algore tells me.

oh, dear gawd, CLIMATE CHANGE is NORMAL.

it has to change, otherwise we would be extinct already :rolleyes:

How about responding to what was actually posted this time. Novel concept, I know.

dear gawd, maybe a brainwashed useful idiot of the "global warming" cult can explain why all the references are being made to 1950?

It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that the automobile quickly gained widespread use in the 1950's, could it? Nah, that would have taken a second to think about.

your question is really for you. I never claimed that CO2 was destroying the planet, you did.

So tell us, what was the CO2 level in the year 20,000 BC? what was it in the year 2,000,000 BC? or make it easy, what was it in 1850?

don't know do you?

Is the .039% that is measured today normal? is it high, is it low? don't know do you?

But you and algore just KNOW that burning coal and driving SUVs is causing it to rise.

My gawd, you people are idiots.

evidence_CO2.jpg

translation-----I don't have anything, I just repeat what my idol algore tells me.

Pretty sure that data has nothing to do with Al Gore, but stick with your talking points and failing argument. It's a mirror of your entire life thus far.

Pretty sure that data has nothing to do with Al Gore, but stick with your talking points and failing argument. It's a mirror of your entire life thus far.

OK, then answer my original questions:

don't know do you?

It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that the automobile quickly gained widespread use in the 1950's, could it? Nah, that would have taken a second to think about.

Lol wha4 a brain washed cult member. Do you think the Earth began when the US started keeping daily weather records a 100 plus years ago?

Or it could have to do with the FACT that accurate climate data does not exist prior to 1950

but that doesn't matter to you warmers, you just feeeeeeeeeeeeel that man is destroying the planet and we all need to live in the woods and eat tree bark to save it.

LOL, and you looked at ALL the data, right? Tell me, how many pieces of solid data did you read that came to the conclusion that man has no involvement in our climate change and how many pieces of data did you read that said man does play a role?

A lot more than you have. But if you wish to worship the prophet algore, go right ahead, we have religious freedom in this country and AGW is a religion.

When you have no facts, and are completely ignorant on this subject, attack Al Gore. That turns on all the braindead ditto heads.

Al Gore never presented himself as a scientist or a researcher. What he did, and did very well, was put the language of the scientists into layman's terms.

really?
then whty does he travel like he does?
and why is it he sold his TV station to a known supporter of terrorisim?
Al Gore is your source?
Al Jazeera America Officially Launches With Sharp Jabs At Competitors (VIDEO)
Al Gore's Carbon Footprint Is Big. - BusinessWeek

don't know do you?

I've already shown you this exact data. Which part of the chart I provided did you not understand?...besides all of it.

Lol wha4 a brain washed cult member. Do you think the Earth began when the US started keeping daily weather records a 100 plus years ago?

Do you think CO2 data can only be determined since we've been doing daily weather records?

Or it could have to do with the FACT that accurate climate data does not exist prior to 1950

but that doesn't matter to you warmers, you just feeeeeeeeeeeeel that man is destroying the planet and we all need to live in the woods and eat tree bark to save it.

Says who? Do you ever research any of the "FACTS" you claim? Ever?

don't know do you?

The Last Time CO2 Was This High, Humans Didn't Exist | Climate Central

For the last 800,000 years.

Greenhouse gases continue to soar; CO2 levels set record

The level of carbon dioxide in the air is rising faster than in the past decades, despite international efforts by developed nations to curb it. On average the amount is growing by about 2 ppm per year. That's 100 times faster than at the end of the Ice Age.

Back then, it took 7,000 years for carbon dioxide to reach 80 ppm, Tans said. Because of the burning of fossil fuels, such as oil and coal, carbon dioxide levels have gone up by that amount in just 55 years.

Before the Industrial Revolution, carbon dioxide levels were around 280 ppm, and they were closer to 200 during the Ice Age, which is when sea levels shrank and polar places went from green to icy. There are natural ups and downs of this greenhouse gas, which comes from volcanoes and decomposing plants and animals. But that's not what has driven current levels so high, Tans said. He said the amount should be even higher, but the world's oceans are absorbing quite a bit, keeping it out of the air.

"What we see today is 100 percent due to human activity," said Tans, a NOAA senior scientist. The burning of fossil fuels, such as coal for electricity and oil for gasoline, has caused the overwhelming bulk of the man-made increase in carbon in the air, scientists say.

Damn, you are truly that fucking stupid!

nope, it won't.

even the GW worshipers crowd does not consider it being manmade :lol:

the explanation is much simpler

Do you think CO2 data can only be determined since we've been doing daily weather records?

RELIABLE data - yes.

unreliable speculation can be made for anything - and that is exactly what the GW cult worshipers are parroting.

actually more or less reliable data for the whole globe are available from 1979 only, so the discussion is futile for whatever methods used before - they are unreliable.

and in 1979 the global scare was - we are COOLING :lol:

don't know do you?

The level of carbon dioxide in the air is rising faster than in the past decades, despite international efforts by developed nations to curb it. On average the amount is growing by about 2 ppm per year. That's 100 times faster than at the end of the Ice Age.

Back then, it took 7,000 years for carbon dioxide to reach 80 ppm, Tans said. Because of the burning of fossil fuels, such as oil and coal, carbon dioxide levels have gone up by that amount in just 55 years.

Before the Industrial Revolution, carbon dioxide levels were around 280 ppm, and they were closer to 200 during the Ice Age, which is when sea levels shrank and polar places went from green to icy. There are natural ups and downs of this greenhouse gas, which comes from volcanoes and decomposing plants and animals. But that's not what has driven current levels so high, Tans said. He said the amount should be even higher, but the world's oceans are absorbing quite a bit, keeping it out of the air.

"What we see today is 100 percent due to human activity," said Tans, a NOAA senior scientist. The burning of fossil fuels, such as coal for electricity and oil for gasoline, has caused the overwhelming bulk of the man-made increase in carbon in the air, scientists say.

Exactly. The last time carbon dioxide was this high the
average global temp was 11º warmer. That alone proves that the CO2 level is a meaningless measurement. It was a great industry for awhile though. They managed to use panic, lies, and half truths to generate millions in book sales, speaking fees, and research grants. The only “climate scientists” who are worried are the ones smart enough to wonder how long the public will buy this scam when the earth stopped warming in 1998.

don't know do you?

average global temp was 11º warmer. That alone proves that the CO2 level is a meaningless measurement. It was a great industry for awhile though. They managed to use panic, lies, and half truths to generate millions in book sales, speaking fees, and research grants. The only “climate scientists” who are worried are the ones smart enough to wonder how long the public will buy this scam when the earth stopped warming in 1998.

AL Gore used it for his race baiting like the rainbow coalition uses the 14th amendment
not for justice
FOR CASH

don't know do you?

You have it backwards, CO2 lags temperature, so the more accurate statement is: The last time the average global temp was 11º warmer, carbon dioxide was this high.

Here's something might might help people understand the relation between the Sun and our Climate

"The fatal flaw in the climate models seems to come from one repeated assumption. The assumption is that positive feedbacks from greenhouse effects can exceed negative feedbacks. While this situation might actually exist over a given time period (and reflect temperature increases during that time period as a result) the average over the long term must net to zero. If it doesn't, then everything we have learned about physics over the last 1000 years is wrong, and perpetual motion is possible. If a climatologist and a physicist were to discuss the matter, the conversation might be as follows:

Climatologist: I have a system of undetermined complexity and undetermined composition, floating and spinning in space. It has a few internal but steady state and minor energy sources. An external energy source radiates 1365 watts per meter squared at it on a constant basis. What will happen?

Physicist: The system will arrive at a steady state temperature which radiates heat to space that equals the total of the energy inputs. Complexity of the system being unknown, and the body spinning in space versus the radiated energy source, there will be cyclic variations in temperature, but the long term average will not change.

Climatologist: Well what if I change the composition of the system?

Physicist: See above.

Climatologist: Perhaps you don't understand my question. The system has an unknown quantity of CO2 in the atmosphere that absorbs energy in the same spectrum as the system is radiating. There are also quantities of carbon and oxygen that are combining to create more CO2 which absorbs more energy. Would this not raise the temperature of the system?

Physicist: There would be a temporary fluctuation in temperature caused by changes in how energy flows through the system, but for the long term average... See above.

Climatologist: But the CO2 would cause a small rise in temperature, which even if it was temporary would cause a huge rise in water vapour which would absorb even more of the energy being radiated by the system. This would have to raise the temperature of the system.

Physicist: There would be a temporary fluctuation in the temperature caused by changes in how energy flows through the system, but for the long term average... see above...."

The Physicist and the Climatologist; FOLLOW THE MONEY!, by David M. Hoffer

It's the Sun that drives climate. We're at a solar minimum, so there's been no evidence of warming these past 15 years

Forum List

Back