record cold 2899, record warm 667

Always with the "US is Global" and "Russia is Global" and "UK is Global" and not looking at the context of the entire actual global weather system.

It's about weather EXTREMES. Extreme cold, Extreme heat. And it's been trending quite significantly on the warm side. Globally, on average, it's a steady increase significantly higher than historical data.

Always with the "US is Global" and "Russia is Global" and "UK is Global" and not looking at the context of the entire actual global weather system.

It's about weather EXTREMES. Extreme cold, Extreme heat. And it's been trending quite significantly on the warm side. Globally, on average, it's a steady increase significantly higher than historical data.

repeating a lie does not magically make it true. The stats are available. They do not show a world wide warming trend caused by the activities of man.

Yes, the climate of our planet has always had warming and cooling cycles, man has never had anything to do with it, never will, and is totally unable to change or reverse them.

so instead of trying to answer a meaningful question, you resort to a brain dead attempt at humor. FAIL

Point out the meaningful question.

But lets test your theory about melting ice caps. How much water would it take to raise the level of all of the oceans 1 inch

Tell me more about my theory about melting ice caps. I'm very interested to hear what I think about them. Do tell..

I wonder how retarded one really has to be to imagine that this sort of post makes sense?

Is it that these people do not understand the nature of statistical inference or are they just complete horses asses?

The statistics make a theoretical case for global cooling. Is man now causing the planet to cool?

There is no case at all. Do you understand what cherry picking data means? Of course you don't.

"Today isn't the hottest day I've ever felt, so global warming must be a hoax!"

Point out the meaningful question.

But lets test your theory about melting ice caps. How much water would it take to raise the level of all of the oceans 1 inch

Tell me more about my theory about melting ice caps. I'm very interested to hear what I think about them. Do tell..

you claimed that global warming was melting the ice caps and would raise the levels of the oceans. I merely asked how much water it would take to raise the level of all oceans by one inch. then you can tell us how much water is currently frozen. the you can compare the two numbers.

You made the claim, I want you to prove it and I gave you the method of proof.

If a raise of one inch is not enough, do the calculations for a raise of one foot, or ten feet.

I wonder how retarded one really has to be to imagine that this sort of post makes sense?

Is it that these people do not understand the nature of statistical inference or are they just complete horses asses?

The statistics make a theoretical case for global cooling. Is man now causing the planet to cool?

There is no case at all. Do you understand what cherry picking data means? Of course you don't.

cherry picking data is exactly what the prophet algore and his cronies have been doing for years. Their fraud has been shown many times.

"Its really hot today, so global warming must be happening and man is causing it" :lol:

you claimed that global warming was melting the ice caps and would raise the levels of the oceans. I merely asked how much water it would take to raise the level of all oceans by one inch. then you can tell us how much water is currently frozen. the you can compare the two numbers.

If a raise of one inch is not enough, do the calculations for a raise of one foot, or ten feet.

Let me add
Where are the observations being took
how and who
what moon cycle
winter?
summer?
what planets are in which cycle?
What was the wind direction?

If we take them in my home town in the winter, you will find the gulf is lower by 2-3 feet than it is in the summer
wait
are the readings being took at the beach?
in the rivers?
in the middle?
low tide?
hi tide?
spring tide?
I could go on and on

I made that claim? Very interesting. Which post exactly did I say this? I'd love to go back and read my opinion on something I have no recollection of stating.

cherry picking data is exactly what the prophet algore and his cronies have been doing for years. Their fraud has been shown many times.
No it hasn't. Nothing has been debunked.

"Its really hot today, so global warming must be happening and man is causing it" :lol:

And again no one has said that. Not even close. But keep reaching when the data disagrees with your small minded agenda.

Let me add
how and who
what moon cycle
winter?
summer?

If we take them in my home town in the winter, you will find the gulf is lower by 2-3 feet than it is in the summer
wait
in the rivers?
in the middle?
low tide?
hi tide?
spring tide?
I could go on and on

...please do.

I enjoy hearing the ramblings of a clueless person who thinks he's a climate expert.

There are too many variables to test the theory in a lab and it seems that the Pacific Ocean ate all the warming, but rest assured, what we know for certain is mankind is causing Global Warming

Can I get an 'Amen'? (AKA: Peer review, when more than 2 people say Amen, we have consensus. Sure it's not science, but it gets funded)

Let me add
how and who
what moon cycle
winter?
summer?

wait
in the rivers?
in the middle?
low tide?
hi tide?
spring tide?
I could go on and on

...please do.

I enjoy hearing the ramblings of a clueless person who thinks he's a climate expert.

If I am clueless
Why is it you did not answer any of those questions?
Your telling me the moon cycle has nothing to do with these readings that must being took to determine the ocean(s) are rising?
and that the wind direction has no play in it?
Do you know how it is determined the size of a driver used in golf?
think about that for a minute

Let me add
how and who
what moon cycle
winter?
summer?

wait
in the rivers?
in the middle?
low tide?
hi tide?
spring tide?
I could go on and on

...please do.

If I am clueless
Your telling me the moon cycle has nothing to do with these readings that must being took to determine the ocean(s) are rising?

Because no matter what I say you will ignore it. Just like you did when I debunked your ridiculous articles you posted.

You're a closed minded simpleton who thinks that every major scientific organization in the world is working together to pull a hoax on republicans in the United States so that Al Gore can become richer. Yes, this is really how ridiculous you look to everyone with half an ounce of common sense.

...please do.

If I am clueless

Because no matter what I say you will ignore it. Just like you did when I debunked your ridiculous articles you posted.

You're a closed minded simpleton who thinks that every major scientific organization in the world is working together to pull a hoax on republicans in the United States so that Al Gore can become richer. Yes, this is really how ridiculous you look to everyone with half an ounce of common sense.

pay me 6 million dollars to do a climate study, tell me what you want the study to prove, and I will produce a study for you.

That is exactly how the "scientific concensus" has been obtained, but you don't care about that because you are a practicing member of the religion of AGW and a follower of the prophet algore.:cuckoo:

If I am clueless

pay me 6 million dollars to do a climate study, tell me what you want the study to prove, and I will produce a study for you.

That is exactly how the "scientific concensus" has been obtained, but you don't care about that because you are a practicing member of the religion of AGW and a follower of the prophet algore.:cuckoo:

That's right Parrot. It's all a big conspiracy against you.

not against me, against humanity.

But if you choose to believe it, fine. Time will tell who is right. In the meantime keep sending your money to algore to support his 20,000 sq foot abode and his private jets.

damn, but you warmers are stupid.

not against me, against humanity.

But if you choose to believe it, fine. Time will tell who is right. In the meantime keep sending your money to algore to support his 20,000 sq foot abode and his private jets.

damn, but you warmers are stupid.

What money am I sending Al Gore?

Do you ever stop and think about the things you're saying? None of it makes any sense. None.

You have some sort of weird fascination with Al Gore. It's kind of creepy.

I made that claim? Very interesting. Which post exactly did I say this? I'd love to go back and read my opinion on something I have no recollection of stating.

Redfish - Where did you go? Hello Redfish......

Redfish - Where did you go? Hello Redfish......

my mistake, it was JRK and cowman who claimed the seas were rising due to AGW. But you warmers all look the same to me :lol:

Forum List

Back