Record-breaking cold hits Northeast this weekend!!Just

Funny how you never here a peep from global warming skeptics when it's 70 degrees in January.
Jurinalists Give Us Trickle-Down Information

But the Warmalarmie media go bananas every time something like that happens. What makes them so special that they must be the only ones allowed to confuse weather with climate? When they got all Chicken Little about the 2011 New York hurricane, they were too lazy and ignorant to find out the fact that it also happened in 1938, killing 682 people. To further confuse us, their Diploma Dumbo negligence prevented them from looking up Great Colonial Hurricane of 1635, which was long before the spooky and imaginary Carbon Footprint monster mask. That's how dishonest these simple-minded presstitutes are.

Were you referring to Post Tropical Storm Sandy, that landed near New York in 2012? It was never a hurricane at landfall, it was composed of THREE storms when it came onto land.

Funny how you never here a peep from global warming skeptics when it's 70 degrees in January.

But the Warmalarmie media go bananas every time something like that happens. What makes them so special that they must be the only ones allowed to confuse weather with climate? When they got all Chicken Little about the 2011 New York hurricane, they were too lazy and ignorant to find out the fact that it also happened in 1938, killing 682 people. To further confuse us, their Diploma Dumbo negligence prevented them from looking up Great Colonial Hurricane of 1635, which was long before the spooky and imaginary Carbon Footprint monster mask. That's how dishonest these simple-minded presstitutes are.

C'mon now.... extreme weather events only started a few decades ago according to the alarmists.... you know all those truck sales and burning of coal.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/record-breaking-cold-hit-northeastern-u-s-weekend-article

Who's not winning?

:iyfyus.jpg:

Of course the article says.... and no surprise coming from the far left Daily News..... that the cold " in no way negates the overall warming of the planet".:spinner::spinner::springbed:

LOL......OK s0ns..... whatever you say!!!

Indeed it is fun times if you are a skeptic!!

It just snowed 3 inches here in Milwaukee, and it's April 5. Yeah, the climate is obviously heating up!

Were you referring to Post Tropical Storm Sandy, that landed near New York in 2012? It was never a hurricane at landfall, it was composed of THREE storms when it came onto land.
Zero-Growth Academic Gurus

Whichever one triggered an editorial cartoon blaming it all on global warming. The Enviruses implied that whenever New York gets Florida weather, the world has turned upside down and we should freeze economic activity in order to stop it.

Zero-Growth Academic Gurus

Who are winning!!:113:

C'mon now.... extreme weather events only started a few decades ago according to the alarmists.... you know all those truck sales and burning of coal.
The Dawning of the Age of Aquariums

Only what has happened during their New Age bubble counts. Get with it, man, it'll be like all warm and fuzzy if we'd only do what they tell us to!

37 yesterday in Chitown, and snow. White Sox opening day and they were playing in snow showers.

Funny how you all haven't seen a moderate La Niña pattern in over 20 years, which is one of several causes of the deep and strong polar jet. This causes deep troughs to form, allowing wide temperature variance to occur.

Last edited:

You are missing the point Aaron, since the IPCC and warmist/alarmists has been saying more rain/freezing rain and less snow into the future, which was 17 years ago.

:aug08_031:

The IPCC has been criticized many times in the past due to overstating the effects of global warming, and not correcting errors in their reports. It doesn't mean global warming isn't happening. I personally don't care about global warming one way or another, but screaming, "See? I told ya." every time it's colder than usual is just asinine. Sometimes it's colder than usual. Sometimes it's warmer than usual. Neither proves or disproves global warming.

And no, I'm not missing the point, because the OP said nothing about the IPCC, or other predictions. All he pretty much said was, "It's cold. Global warming isn't real."

It appears you haven't been on this for long because there have been massive number of articles from the media over the last 30 years pushing the "oh my god, we are in trouble!" style of writing. They employ hyperbole and propaganda in advancing a politically derived AGW paradigm, for a purpose that apparently eludes you.

I was never addressing the alarmists or their critics. I was addressing the OP, and the entire premise of his thread. Maybe you don't know since you're new here, but we get one of these threads EVERY TIME it snows. We get a "proof global warming isn't real" thread if it snows in January. No exaggeration.
well we were told we wouldn't see snow anymore. sounds like that is an important subject when we indeed get snow. Are you saying you don't believe their predictions?

You are missing the point Aaron, since the IPCC and warmist/alarmists has been saying more rain/freezing rain and less snow into the future, which was 17 years ago.

:aug08_031:

The IPCC has been criticized many times in the past due to overstating the effects of global warming, and not correcting errors in their reports. It doesn't mean global warming isn't happening. I personally don't care about global warming one way or another, but screaming, "See? I told ya." every time it's colder than usual is just asinine. Sometimes it's colder than usual. Sometimes it's warmer than usual. Neither proves or disproves global warming.

And no, I'm not missing the point, because the OP said nothing about the IPCC, or other predictions. All he pretty much said was, "It's cold. Global warming isn't real."

It appears you haven't been on this for long because there have been massive number of articles from the media over the last 30 years pushing the "oh my god, we are in trouble!" style of writing. They employ hyperbole and propaganda in advancing a politically derived AGW paradigm, for a purpose that apparently eludes you.

I was never addressing the alarmists or their critics. I was addressing the OP, and the entire premise of his thread. Maybe you don't know since you're new here, but we get one of these threads EVERY TIME it snows. We get a "proof global warming isn't real" thread if it snows in January. No exaggeration.
well we were told we wouldn't see snow anymore. sounds like that is an important subject when we indeed get snow. Are you saying you don't believe their predictions?

The best thing about this forum is you realize that the members of the religion don't even realize the level of laugh amongst the public in 2018.

The best thing about this forum is you realize that the members of the religion don't even realize the level of laugh amongst the public in 2018.
the dude doesn't even know he contradicted himself. that truly is the laugh.

Forum List

Back