Busy roads and skies: Record-breaking Labor Day travel expected this weekend

It's data. They claim this is happening, so I'm asking if it's happening to them or if they just think it is happening.

It's like the whole "Biden's economy sucks" thing. You guys all say it does, but all of you claim to be doing great financially. SO who is the economy bad for? I'm doing great, you're doing great, where is this bad economy you keep talking about?
Of course there are problems with the economy. There always are problems. It’s certainly not the utopia you foolishly claim it is.

We also have record population, record numbers of people working, and historically low unemployment.

Maybe we have record credit card debt simply because more people have good enough credit to get cards when they couldn't before?

You are assuming the worst because you want the economy to be bad, even though there's no indication it is.
No we have low UE numbers. We have a record number of people in prime age, not working

It’s nice that the people working have jobs, but sadly due to xiden policies they are doing worse at record levels

Of course there are problems with the economy. There always are problems. It’s certainly not the utopia you foolishly claim it is.
I never claimed it was utopia. I asserted that it isn't the disaster you guys want it to be.

I ask again, I'm doing well, you're doing well, everyone I've talked to here is doing well, where is the bad economy?

No we have low UE numbers. We have a record number of people in prime age, not working

It’s nice that the people working have jobs, but sadly due to xiden policies they are doing worse at record levels
Who's doing worse?

You?

I never claimed it was utopia. I asserted that it isn't the disaster you guys want it to be.

I ask again, I'm doing well, you're doing well, everyone I've talked to here is doing well, where is the bad economy?
Are you unaware of the homeless problem? The huge numbers on welfare? The problem of insufficient wages to support a decent standard of living?

Yes many Americans are doing well. Does that mean to you no one is hurting?

Is this a flame thread, designed to piss off cons and Rs?

Are you unaware of the homeless problem? The huge numbers on welfare? The problem of insufficient wages to support a decent standard of living?

Yes many Americans are doing well. Does that mean to you no one is hurting?

Is this a flame thread, designed to piss off cons and Rs?
Are you unaware that these things all were happening prior to Joe Biden?

Also prior to tRump, BTW.

And prior to Obama for that matter. You can't claim the economy is terrible just because all the problems haven't been fixed yet, especially when the same problems existed under your guy and you thought the economy was great then.

That's what is known as "hypocrisy".

Are you unaware that these things all were happening prior to Joe Biden?

Also prior to tRump, BTW.

And prior to Obama for that matter. You can't claim the economy is terrible just because all the problems haven't been fixed yet, especially when the same problems existed under your guy and you thought the economy was great then.

That's what is known as "hypocrisy".
Lol. These things are still going on.

Flame thread.

Lol. These things are still going on.

Flame thread.
head-bang-stick-figure.gif

Getting through to you people....

Because people can’t afford to live on their paychecks in xiden’s economy.
You're as bad as the rest of the tRumplings. You've been told what to think and will not consider anything else.

I don't understand. If the economy is terrible how are people affording to travel?

If the economy is so bad, and people are doing so poorly, how can we have record breaking airline travel?

If gas is so expensive and people can't even afford to get to work how are they paying for their trips?

Anybody?

Credit cards.

One main reason balances are up is Americans are spending more on nonessentials such as travel and clothing, even as they curb spending in other categories, according to a survey by Morning Consult. Though the majority of people say they are still able to save, a growing share of adults are reporting rising debt levels, the survey showed.

“It doesn’t look sustainable to me,” Kayla Bruun, an analyst at the economic research firm, said of people’s spending habits.

www.msn.com/en-us/money/personalfinance/whats-behind-1-trillion-in-credit-card-balances

Last edited:
When on the macro-scale there is so little fiscal responsibility, how could it be expected that the "common person" reflect a superior attitude? Certainly, the prudent will act sensibly, but many will simply react by "feelings", such as frustration.

Yes, we know credit card debt is up.

We have yet to determine why.
None so guilty as the elected Congress. Voters give the House not just a "credit card", but a blank check and then don't have the sense to watch what is done with it. A Constitutional revolution could clear out the miscreants every two years, yet very few are even replaced.

Forum List

Back