NYC breaks snow record set in 1871

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
About 5.5 inches of snow breaks the old record of 2 inches for April 2. I expect the global warming cult will use the term "climate change" rather than global warming from now on. What happened in 1871 to cause 2 inches of snow in NYC on April 2, horse poop?

About 5.5 inches of snow breaks the old record of 2 inches for April 2. I expect the global warming cult will use the term "climate change" rather than global warming from now on. What happened in 1871 to cause 2 inches of snow in NYC on April 2, horse poop?

No they have changed that term many times now as they made each term more worthless than the last.

Global Warming is a natural occurrence on this planet and happens with or without man present.

Although to promote the conspiracy theorists out there:

Wait, are you suggesting that snow in New York is determined by the GLOBAL temperatures?

Wait, are you suggesting that snow in New York is determined by the GLOBAL temperatures?

A swing and a miss by light years from this far left drone..

Care to try again?

No they have changed that term many times now as they made each term more worthless than the last.

Global Warming is a natural occurrence on this planet and happens with or without man present.

Although to promote the conspiracy theorists out there:

Wow! Have you informed the scientific community of your AMAZING findings?!?!? Imagine how embarrassed they will all be, when they find out they have been outsmarted by an uneducated slob with no knowledge or experience in ANY of their scientific fields!!!

You're going to be famous, Forrest!

Last edited:
I dont see how this counters the AGW argument...
Of course, i think the AGW argument is pathetic. Dishonest humans must fill in holes with SOMETHING. You figure we would have grown out of that by now.

Of course, i think the AGW argument is pathetic.
So what? You know less than nothing about it. A rational adult might pause to wonder if, oh just maybe, his denial is based on ignorance and bad assumptions, when he draws a different conclusion on a topic he knows fuck all about than do the experts who have dedicated their lives to these fields of science.

But not you! No sirree! Who needs all that book learning anyway, when you have your superstitions and your politics, right?

Last edited:
Of course, i think the AGW argument is pathetic.
So what? You know less than nothing about it. A rational adult might pause to wonder if, oh just maybe, his doubt is based on ignorance and bad assumptions, when he draws a different conclusion on a topic he knows fuck all about than do the experts who have dedicated their lives to these fields of science.

But not you! No sirree! Who needs all that book learning anyway, when you have your superstitions and your politics, right?
Experts that YOU agree with. You fucking hacks are ALWAYS talking as if the entire science community are as hacked out as you are. That is simply bullshit.
Excuse the fuck out of me if filling holes with SOMETHING is ignorant. People like you dumbfucks are why we have gods aqll throughout history. SOMETHING had to explain the unexplainable. Or, rather, mother nature. Because you retards cant be satisfied knowing we cant know everything.
Grow the fuck up.
I think scientific theory is awesome. I am addicted to it. However, basing policy off it? Losing our sovereignty over it? LOL no fucking way.
Superstitions? LMFAO try some self awareness, mr. smarty pants :113:

It is cold as shit in Chicago. I hope this Global Warming kicks it already

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Experts that YOU agree with
Hmm, no. What I think has no bearing on the consensus or on the mountains of mutually supportive evidence. What a stupid fucking thing to say. You embarrass yourself
Not near as much as you do. Which is good. It makes my job easier. Have fun with your hackery! Good day.
Very original!

Does it ever embarrass you that you know exactly fuck all about any of this, yet think you have outsmarted the global scientific community? Yes, it is as fucking absurd as it sounds. How are you not embarrassed of yourself?
I can answer that: because the internet allows you to find 10, 000 nodding sycophants at the click of a mouse, whereas, previously, you would been forced to choose to either get laughed out of serious company or to keep your ignorant mouth shut.

It takes a warmer climate in the artic to push cold air south.....

It takes a warmer climate in the artic to push cold air south.....
Hmm, if only there were some way to measure such a phenomenon -- like, some sort of "meter" that would measure "temperature" -- and then some way to compile several such measurements over time, in order to see if a trend is apparent.

Dang, looks like we'll just have to keep guessing!

It is cold as shit in Chicago. I hope this Global Warming kicks it already

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Chicago..... global... Chicago.... global... since when was Chicago the world?

Forum List

Back