Rebels parade corpse...

Another costly and illegetimate Foreign Intervention. Very very sad.

[COLOR="Red"][B]XXXXXXXX[/B][/COLOR]][/quote]

So we have a picture of the Ambassador being drug through the street and yet liberals in this very thread are telling us we don't see what that picture shows. Ravi still claims the Obama Appeasement Admin NEVER apologized for anything. The amount of lies being spewed by leftists running around crazy insane trying to do damage control is amazing.

Your OP was that the "corpse was paraded around".It was not. The Ambassor was rushed to the hospital.

You got it wrong.

Show me where I said that or STFU.

The thread title. :eusa_whistle:

If you followed the thread idiot it was the banner/story title from Drudge. I said I would update later.

Where did I link any picture to that headline? Where did I post a picture and say it was a corpse?

The 3 Stooges...Ravi, Rat in the Hat and Huggy...all out of gas, yet full of hot air.

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

If you followed the thread idiot it was the banner/story title from Drudge. I said I would update later.

Where did I link any picture to that headline? Where did I post a picture and say it was a corpse?

Not long ago, I posted a quote made by someone else and linked it back to its origin. I was told by Meister that I was responsible for what that person said. I disagree with that but because I made it very clear that the words were not MY words.

You did not use quote marks or the quote function. By posting it the way you did, you took credit for those words.

Sorry, but you don't get to pull a Mitt and try to weasel out of it now.

The 3 Stooges...Ravi, Rat in the Hat and Huggy...all out of gas, yet full of hot air.

So you had no details, just a headline, and ran with it stating as fact "Rebels parade corpse"?

I think we see who's the idiot here.

XXXXX-no altering quotes-Meister

So you had no details, just a headline, and ran with it stating as fact "Rebels parade corpse"?

Is there a picture linked to that headline? We do see who the idiot is and it's still you.

He should get the mods to retitle his thread, "welcome to my epic fail."

No, this isn't a joke at all. It is disgusting.

What's also disgusting is how excited the right is to hang this over Obama's head.
I wouldn't be surprised to find that some of the rightwingloons from USMB are sending money to these fucktards.

What a perfect example of what divisiveness supports obummer.:clap2:

I would've thought this a time when we all come together and condemn these motherfuckers.

Not long ago, I posted a quote made by someone else and linked it back to its origin. I was told by Meister that I was responsible for what that person said. I disagree with that but because I made it very clear that the words were not MY words.

You did not use quote marks or the quote function. By posting it the way you did, you took credit for those words.

Sorry, but you don't get to pull a Mitt and try to weasel out of it now.

I think I'll let the original post stand on it's own. But I'd still like to see that picture where I say it's a corpse.

this is exactly why you people will be in the poltical hinterlands for quite some time

He should get the mods to retitle his thread, "welcome to my epic fail."

Yeah it's a real "fail". The man isn't dead and the whole thing never happened.

I don't need to prove a thing to four idiots in denial.

Quotes, no quotes, title, headline... whatever.

It doesn't change a thing. And I never posted a picture and called it a corpse.

So the only fail here are you fools splitting hairs and making a mockery of the whole incident.

But then agian, that's what you trolls do all day long, every day.

Forum List

Back