Rebels parade corpse...

No stupid. Not true at all.

The embassy was trying to save their own lives. The statement was not made by the president.

By attacking their statement, Mittens threw the embassy personnel under the bus, put them at even greater risk.

Whether its this idiot candidate or some twerp on the internet, it really does not help the situation to constantly repeat lies about our president.

I still don't understand why so many Americans were so Gung Ho about the Libyan War. It was carried out with the use of their hard-earned Tax Dollars and without Congressional approval. What has happened to Americans? Why are they so willing to go along with every costly Big Brother misadventure? It's so sad and perplexing.

Your right wing hate mongering of the muslim religion did this as sure as screaming fire in a crowded theater can kill

By the end of the day the libs story will be that the ambassador burned down the embassy when he dropped his cigarette after passing out drunk. In spite of a valiant effort of the concerned citizens they could not run quickly enough to the hospital because of the rush of people trying to save the embassy from destruction from the fire that the ambassador caused. I am sure they will say it is a real tragedy but a fine example of how our Muslim brothers always have our back.

no, this isn't a joke at all. It is disgusting.

What's also disgusting is how excited the right is to hang this over obama's head.
i wouldn't be surprised to find that some of the rightwingloons from usmb are sending money to these fucktards.

Priceless!

When you have nothing intelligent to say just pull anything out from deep in your ass.

Actually, that would be a description of what you are doing.

FACT - our ambassador's body was carried to the hospital so it could not be desecrated.

Get your facts straight before you start condemning the wrong people. There is no excuse for Mitt or any of you to criticize what the embassy people said and you should be ashamed of yourself.

You made up the entire thing. The man was being helped to the hospital by bystanders.

You are as scummy as the people that killed him

As usual..conservatives screw the pooch royally..and failed to acknowledge fault.

Wonder if the OP doubles down on this..

I pose the same question to you Shallow...how did he get into that condition?

Your OP was that the "corpse was paraded around".

It was not. The Ambassor was rushed to the hospital.

You got it wrong.

The Ambassador's body was dragged through the streets because that is what muslims do to enemies.

i wouldn't be surprised to find that some of the rightwingloons from usmb are sending money to these fucktards.

Priceless!

When you have nothing intelligent to say just pull anything out from deep in your ass.

Actually, that would be a description of what you are doing.

FACT - our ambassador's body was carried to the hospital so it could not be desecrated.

Get your facts straight before you start condemning the wrong people. There is no excuse for Mitt or any of you to criticize what the embassy people said and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Care to show me where I excused Romney or even mentioned him in all of this?

Is the man dead? Care to tell us how he ended up in a condition that required medical assistance?

sinking_ship-1.jpg

Anf for the record, I said nothing more than was ravi proud.

So STFU and get YOUR facts straight!

YOU WILL NOT be able to have the religious war you so want.

go to the hell of your choice

Aggressive Foreign Interventionism. It's fun huh? I think we need more of it.

Then vote for Etch A Sketch.

He has no sense of diplomacy, jumped on this before he knew what was really happening and put our embassy personnel in even greater danger.

Oh wait - that's EXACTLY what the rabid rw's here are doing.

Idiots.

For the 3rd and final time, how did he end up in that condition?

He was in a fire. That's exactly what fire victims look like.

Yeah..okay..and you're an obtuse fucking idiot. :eusa_hand:

Now who is squirming, Huggy Bear? Seems your pal abandoned you.

Nothing you say now takes away from the fact that you shamelessly used a dead American to score points by lying about what was going on.

Like I said, you are as scummy as the people that killed the man and hopefully, if there is a God, you will burn in hell.

Last edited:

Nothing you say now takes away from the fact that you shamelessly used a dead American to score points by lying about what was going on.

Like I said, you are as scummy as the people that killed the man and hopefully, if there is a God, you will burn in hell.

Where's the lie scumbag?

My original post included the banner from Drudge with NO picture.... stating that I would update it later.

I latter posted a picture asking you... are you proud? Nothing more than that was said.

So where is the lie?

Same thing Mittens did.

But, rw's think that's just nifty.

Forum List

Back