Rebels parade corpse...

So many cheered and gloated over the videos showing what the savages did to Gaddafi. I warned them, these people should not be our friends. I wonder if they're cheering and gloating today?

More details coming to light.. It's being reported he may still have been alive when he was drug through the streets and beaten - his attackers shouting out, "Allah Akbar."

U.S. Ambassador savagely murdered and dragged through the streets in Benghazi - Wichita Military Affairs | Examiner.com

So the OP lied when he said the ambassador was a corpse? :confused:

You're pathetic.. You got slammed and shown for the fool you are so you double down on STOOPID. Stupid fucking liberal.

ladygunslinger
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrNEsA5f8no]Girl Knocks Herself Out with Gun Funny Movies Videos.flv - YouTube[/ame]

More details coming to light.. It's being reported he may still have been alive when he was drug through the streets and beaten - his attackers shouting out, "Allah Akbar."

U.S. Ambassador savagely murdered and dragged through the streets in Benghazi - Wichita Military Affairs | Examiner.com

So the OP lied when he said the ambassador was a corpse? :confused:

You're pathetic.. You got slammed and shown for the fool you are so you double down on STOOPID. Stupid fucking liberal.
Stupid fucking liberal.
funny-gifs-i-lold.gif

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

there is definitely a lot of corpse-parading going on on this board.

well done.

Showing the face of evil- ISLAMIC TERROR-- NEVER FORGET.. What's wrong Leftist?? It happened ON your Appeasement President's watch.. Indeed he stabbed Mubarak in the back welcoming the Islamic Brotherhood, funding them for weapons, inviting them to the WH-- He went in to Libya WITHOUT a congressional declaration of War.. the mini-Dictator even outted Seal Team 6 to glorify himself, releasing national security secrets that BOTH sides of the aisle condemned and stated UNEQUIVOCALLY IT WILL COST AMERICAN LIVES and yet you liberal insane nuts continue to carry his stench-filled bathwater -- anything to divert, lie, propagandize what has happened.. This CLUSTERFUCK lies on the head of all liberals and this failed President- PERIOD.

there is definitely a lot of corpse-parading going on on this board.

well done.

Showing the face of evil- ISLAMIC TERROR-- NEVER FORGET.. What's wrong Leftist?? It happened ON your Appeasement President's watch.. Indeed he stabbed Mubarak in the back welcoming the Islamic Brotherhood, funding them for weapons, inviting them to the WH-- He went in to Libya WITHOUT a congressional declaration of War.. the mini-Dictator even outted Seal Team 6 to glorify himself, releasing national security secrets that BOTH sides of the aisle condemned and stated UNEQUIVOCALLY IT WILL COST AMERICAN LIVES and yet you liberal insane nuts continue to carry his stench-filled bathwater -- anything to divert, lie, propagandize what has happened.. This CLUSTERFUCK lies on the head of all liberals and this failed President- PERIOD.

go away

No, this isn't a joke at all. It is disgusting.

What's also disgusting is how excited the right is to hang this over Obama's head.
I wouldn't be surprised to find that some of the rightwingloons from USMB are sending money to these fucktards.

^ Raving Asshole really is just a miserable ****.

If this was in the flame zone, I wouldn't use asterisks.

Would everybody knock off with the graphic pictures, just place a link and flag it as graphic. I'm getting tired of editing out the pic....thank you in advance

I'm sorry Meister.. I honestly didn't know it was a violation.

The truth is that this country, no matter who leads it has almost 0 control of what goes on in these barbaric and out-of-control countries. Things turn on a dime and you have no idea from one moment to the next who is going to be your enemy. The pressures of the radicals on the few who might want peace and stablity surpasses anything that anyone of a peace-minded nature might want or suggest. I think we need to leave them to their own devices and let them kill each other.

You right wing religious nuts will NEVER get this country to fight your so longed for religious war.

now go to your hell of choice

I wouldn't be surprised to find that some of the rightwingloons from USMB are sending money to these fucktards.

You are disgusting....

I can live with that. The glee expressed by USMB righties over these deaths is pathetic.

You obviously didn't read Jillian's post about how the ambassador's fate would be a suitable fate for the filmmaker.

You're sick, ravtard, and you should shut the fuck up when people are dying. Because it's never more obvious than then what a death-mongering, anti-American piece of shit you really are.

I don't think anyone should accuse and use language about any person gleeful or glorifying Americans deaths, regardless of party affiliation. We're all Americans.. I can't imagine any of us being happy about losing our fellow citizens; family.. We all grieve them, it's why emotions are so high on both sides..

Forum List

Back