Rebels parade corpse...

Back when the US got involved with Libya, I was against it, I said it would lead to the deaths of more Americans, it was a dangerous move and the left bragged about no deaths and blah, blah, blah.

Now, we are seeing the consequences of our involvement with Libya, and I will bet you the death count will continue to rise. This is the consequence of trying to police the world.

Hope you liberals are happy, you got want you wanted and now it will cost us lives.

I find it ironic that the Ambassador that was handpicked by Obamination and Clinton is most likely a liberal, but liberals here are celebrating his death as proof conservative "foreign policy" strategies backfired.

I don't recall seeing Bush being the one that put the terrorists in charge of Libya. I don't recall Bush sending this man and his staff to the hellhole of Libya without the proper protection.

What I see is a bunch of dumbfuck liberals that believe being nice to evil people and trying to help them out would actually work. Liberal leaders and policies helped kill this man.

This should be the wake up for Americans that the morons running DC don't know what they hell doing anywhere on this planet.

The truth is that this country, no matter who leads it has almost 0 control of what goes on in these barbaric and out-of-control countries. Things turn on a dime and you have no idea from one moment to the next who is going to be your enemy. The pressures of the radicals on the few who might want peace and stablity surpasses anything that anyone of a peace-minded nature might want or suggest. I think we need to leave them to their own devices and let them kill each other.

All the more reason why protecting our fellow Americans means knowing when to shut up. Trying to make political points is not a good reason for kicking them under a fast moing bus.

I just heard on the radio that these pictures are from before he was delivered to the hospital......

Just heard the same on TV news. I just posted a new thread - that the statement was made and Mittens made his inflammatory accusation BEFORE the attack and BEFORE the deaths. That makes him culpable but he either does not know that or does not care. Either way, it just shows how incompetent and reckless he is.

I find it ironic that the Ambassador that was handpicked by Obamination and Clinton is most likely a liberal, but liberals here are celebrating his death as proof conservative "foreign policy" strategies backfired.

I don't recall seeing Bush being the one that put the terrorists in charge of Libya. I don't recall Bush sending this man and his staff to the hellhole of Libya without the proper protection.

What I see is a bunch of dumbfuck liberals that believe being nice to evil people and trying to help them out would actually work. Liberal leaders and policies helped kill this man.

This should be the wake up for Americans that the morons running DC don't know what they hell doing anywhere on this planet.

HOW DARE YOU?

Other than ultra right wingers like Jones and the ass who made the video. you have never ever heard any American "celebrating" the death of another American.

I realize you're just an idiot rw but you KNOW you are lying about this.

Just like Mitt the Mouth, you need to Shut up.

Back when the US got involved with Libya, I was against it, I said it would lead to the deaths of more Americans, it was a dangerous move and the left bragged about no deaths and blah, blah, blah.

Now, we are seeing the consequences of our involvement with Libya, and I will bet you the death count will continue to rise. This is the consequence of trying to police the world.

Hope you liberals are happy, you got want you wanted and now it will cost us lives.

No more War for Oil. Well, that's what the Left/Obamabots used to say anyway. What the hell happened to those people? I guess it's all good if their team is in power. Sadly, that is how most Americans think though. It goes for both sides.

More rw LYING BULLSHIT and you know it.

NO liberal and NO rw wants American deaths.

Would everybody knock off with the graphic pictures, just place a link and flag it as graphic. I'm getting tired of editing out the pic....thank you in advance

I'm sorry Meister.. I honestly didn't know it was a violation.
Regardless, you should at least know that using his picture is probably not something his family appreciates, bitch.

The fuckers went batshit murderous crazy because some internet movie made by a Jewish American was disdainful and disrespectful of Mohammed?

Why?

He was a murderous mental case. He was a damn pedophile.

And it's not like Islam is a religion of peace or anything.

But now the libs are all up in arms because somebody was disrespectful of other people's religion?

The Dope in Chief even said, ". . . While the United States rejects efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others . . . ."

Fuck that. There's no reason NOT to denigrate the beliefs of Islam. It's a depraved religion of hate.

Send up a flare when anybody ever finds ANY evidence Islam is tolerant of other folks' religions?

Send up a flare when anybody ever finds ANY evidence that its adherents are even allowed to be tolerant of other folks' religions.

In light of that, would it now be prudent and proper behavior to go destroy some Libyan consular office or embassy and to kill some Libyan "diplomats?"

Uh, Ravi said right-wingers were sending the terrorists money...

HOW DARE YOU?

Other than ultra right wingers like Jones and the ass who made the video. you have never ever heard any American "celebrating" the death of another American.

I realize you're just an idiot rw but you KNOW you are lying about this.

Just like Mitt the Mouth, you need to Shut up.

Would everybody knock off with the graphic pictures, just place a link and flag it as graphic. I'm getting tired of editing out the pic....thank you in advance

Regardless, you should at least know that using his picture is probably not something his family appreciates, bitch.

Because they are undoubtedly looking at USMB?

Or because that's the only place it is posted?

Please.

Your dishonest sanctimony is almost as sickening as you are, Raving Hypocritical Piece of Shit.

I'd imagine your habitual lies trying to cover up the truth is something NO ONE appreciates..

PS- When you become the official spokesperson for the Ambassadors family, let us know... "BITCH."

Because they are undoubtedly looking at USMB?

Or because that's the only place it is posted?

Please.

Your dishonest sanctimony is almost as sickening as you are, Raving Hypocritical Piece of Shit.

I am not surprised to learn that you champion people using the dead as tools.

The fuckers went batshit murderous crazy because some internet movie made by a Jewish American was disdainful and disrespectful of Mohammed?

Why?

He was a murderous mental case. He was a damn pedophile.

And it's not like Islam is a religion of peace or anything.

But now the libs are all up in arms because somebody was disrespectful of other people's religion?

The Dope in Chief even said, ". . . While the United States rejects efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others . . . ."

Fuck that. There's no reason NOT to denigrate the beliefs of Islam. It's a depraved religion of hate.

Send up a flare when anybody ever finds ANY evidence Islam is tolerant of other folks' religions?

Send up a flare when anybody ever finds ANY evidence that its adherents are even allowed to be tolerant of other folks' religions.

In light of that, would it now be prudent and proper behavior to go destroy some Libyan consular office or embassy and to kill some Libyan "diplomats?"

I don't care about their religion. Don't much care about any religion EXCEPT when its used to control others.

You know, like fundies demanding sharia law in order to take reproductive rights away from women and the right to marry any other consenting adult you want.

Nor have I seen any libs "all up in arms because somebody was disrespectful of other people's religion".

You made that up.

Ravi is all concern for the ambassador's family...

But isn't she the one who said that "he understood the risks"?

Maybe that was TM. They're so close it's hard to tell sometimes.

More details coming to light.. It's being reported he may still have been alive when he was drug through the streets and beaten - his attackers shouting out, "Allah Akbar."

U.S. Ambassador savagely murdered and dragged through the streets in Benghazi - Wichita Military Affairs | Examiner.com

So the OP lied when he said the ambassador was a corpse? :confused:

There was no lie just a misinterpretation on YOUR part, you crybay rat fuck.

crying-baby.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my god you people are discusting.

can you please allow a couple of hours for the bodies to get cold before you start your insane hate filled partisan rants.

Fuck you bitch..... this is on Barack Hussein Obama's head, and I am sick of you bitches NEVER accepting responsibilty for ANYTHING...!

Do you EVEN know why they attacked the embassy you fucking idiot?

It doesn't matter WHY they attacked our embassy. It doesn't matter that they felt insulted, although it's becoming more clear that this was planned as another 9/11 attack. People are responsible for their own reactions to stimuli. No one made them do it and it's not someone else's fault.

And now we'll see people saying that it was just a few extremists. :mad:

Yeah, like you care. Nice try Ravi the Raving Lunatic. But no one's buying it. :cuckoo:

The attackers had just been whipped into a frenzy by some right wing assholes flim that denegrated the Muslim religion.
The film has been posted on youtube since July the 2nd.

Tell me, are you familiar with the guy that made the film? Has he told you he is a right winger? Or is that just your assumption? I do know he proclaims himself to be an Israeli Jew.

Personally I see this as an attack to immortalize Bin Laden on the anniversary of their attack on our soil 9/11/01.

Forum List

Back