Realistic Reparations

Should blacks demand monetary reparations from the Democratic party.

• Total voters
the main characteristic of masculinity is the acceptance of responsibility.
Asking for reparations is the antithesis of that

Really? Then why has every race that has been done wrong by the US been paid reparations except blacks?

IM2, for some strange reason you have grown conspicuously silent. Why do you refuse to answer my simple questions?

I answered them. You racists are making assumptions that you really can't make. .

Blacks should pay us for the privalege of living in a better civilization than they could build on their own. They should pay us for all the crimes they commit. We would be better off without them. They would be lost without us.

This is pure unadulterated white racist ignorance.

Well given the fact that everyone else wronged by the government has been paid reparations and that you pay Native Americans every year, I can say what I do with full confidence that your comment has nothing to do with anything.

You didn't get your Obama fone?

There is no such thing.

I realize this was days ago but I was browsing the threads when I came across this newscast video about the so called "Obama Phones". In the video the narrator says that all they need to receive their free phone was to show their driver's license and some proof that they are at the poverty level. Okay, so where was the hue and cry from the black community and the liberals about the driver's license requirement? No one has I.D. to vote but everyone has I.D. to get a free phone?

Ths shows juat ho STUPID some .whites are.

Since 1985, the Lifeline program has provided a discount on phone service for qualifying low-income consumers to ensure that all Americans have the opportunities and security that phone service brings, including being able to connect to jobs, family and emergency services. Lifeline is part of the Universal Service Fund. The Lifeline program is available to eligible low-income consumers in every state, territory, commonwealth, and on Tribal lands.

Eligibility

Status Type of Eligibility
Kept
  • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
  • Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
  • Medicaid
  • Federal Public Housing Assistance
  • Tribal-specific programs: Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TTANF), Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR), Head Start
  • Income at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
Added
  • Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit Programs
Lifeline Program for Low-Income Consumers

One should know what they are talking about when they post.

Well given the fact that everyone else wronged by the government has been paid reparations and that you pay Native Americans every year, I can say what I do with full confidence that your comment has nothing to do with anything.

There is no such thing.

I realize this was days ago but I was browsing the threads when I came across this newscast video about the so called "Obama Phones". In the video the narrator says that all they need to receive their free phone was to show their driver's license and some proof that they are at the poverty level. Okay, so where was the hue and cry from the black community and the liberals about the driver's license requirement? No one has I.D. to vote but everyone has I.D. to get a free phone?

Since 1985, the Lifeline program has provided a discount on phone service for qualifying low-income consumers to ensure that all Americans have the opportunities and security that phone service brings, including being able to connect to jobs, family and emergency services. Lifeline is part of the Universal Service Fund. The Lifeline program is available to eligible low-income consumers in every state, territory, commonwealth, and on Tribal lands.

Eligibility

Kept
  • Medicaid
  • Tribal-specific programs: Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TTANF), Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR), Head Start
Added

What does any of this have to do with what I said about I.D.s? All I asked was why I.D.s are a problem for blacks when it comes to voting but not a problem when it's needed for a free cell phone.

No one pitched a fit when they required I.D. to get the free phone but when an I.D. is required to vote, it's voter suppression. Why? I don't know. But to hear people talk, for some reason I can't fathom, apparently getting an I.D. is difficult or impossible for some blacks.

There is no such thing.

Eligibility

Kept
  • Medicaid
Added

What does any of this have to do with what I said about I.D.s? All I asked was why I.D.s are a problem for blacks when it comes to voting but not a problem when it's needed for a free cell phone.

No one pitched a fit when they required I.D. to get the free phone but when an I.D. is required to vote, it's voter suppression. Why? I don't know. But to hear people talk, for some reason I can't fathom, apparently getting an I.D. is difficult or impossible for some blacks.

Everything given the fact that an ID is not required for eligibility.

IM2, for some strange reason you have grown conspicuously silent. Why do you refuse to answer my simple questions?

I answered them. You racists are making assumptions that you really can't make. .

You, as you well know, answered nothing. What you have done, and done consistently. is play the race card. Keep up the good work.

i-5rMRH46-S.jpg

You, as you well know, answered nothing. What you have done, and done consistently. is play the race card. Keep up the good work.

i-5rMRH46-S.jpg

I answered the question. I don't play cards. And you have assumed things would be exactly the same if blacks who were moved all over the Americas and in the Caribbean would have stayed in Africa. What we do know is this, your ass would be a serf in a feudal kingdom if your ancestors had not come to America.

Eligibility

Kept
  • Medicaid
Added

Everything given the fact that an ID is not required for eligibility.

The narrator in the video said I.D. was required to receive the free phone.

the main characteristic of masculinity is the acceptance of responsibility.
Asking for reparations is the antithesis of that

Really? Then why has every race that has been done wrong by the US been paid reparations except blacks?

I would be glad to write a check to actual slaves, not the kind Kanye mentions either.

Indians had treaties and reservations long ago and were given that land directly and not to their great-great-great-great grandchildren. .

The Japanese Americans were given reparations and not their descendants.

i-5rMRH46-S.jpg

I answered the question. I don't play cards. And you have assumed things would be exactly the same if blacks who were moved all over the Americas and in the Caribbean would have stayed in Africa. What we do know is this, your ass would be a serf in a feudal kingdom if your ancestors had not come to America.

so white people do not have white privilege then?

BTW,

capitalism replaced feudalism before most European immigrants landed here.

Last edited:
Black people are just as capable of as any other color of people to make a living. Stop whining, get to work and buy your own stuff. Some people obviously have WAY too much time on their hands.
...sez the troll with 79,000+ posts. :biggrin:

i-5rMRH46-S.jpg

BTW,

Whites are the ones telling us there is white privilege.

i-5rMRH46-S.jpg

BTW,

all of them or just professional SJWs and cucks?

btw, white privilege is nothing more than being jealous of Caucasian accomplishment.

that reminds me of Ben Jealous of whitey

i-5rMRH46-S.jpg

BTW,

all of them or just professional SJWs and cucks?

btw, white privilege is nothing more than being jealous of Caucasian accomplishment.

that reminds me of Ben Jealous of whitey

Caucasian accomplishment? :abgg2q.jpg:

There is always the dumb white racist who says we are jealous of how whites have been able to accomplish things. Really? Do whites like this even think before the air phonetically comes out of their mouths in such sounds? I see no reason to be jealous of a group of people so weak they make laws excluding everyone else then brag like it's a major accomplishment because they achieved more than those they did not allow to compete. Blacks and other nonwhites been able to fully compete for 53 years. At 53 years of white American existence whites were still a colony dependent on Britain. So I have to laugh at people like that. It is stupidity without limits.

There is no such thing.

Eligibility

Kept
  • Medicaid
Added

Forum List

Back