We Want Diversity, Just No One with Alternate Ideas

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Youre just supposed to grazing sheep and just accept what your masters tell you.

• A banner at Lone Star College-Tomball inviting students to share their feelings about the current state of racial relations was mysteriously removed just one day after a conservative student added his response.
  • Quade Lancaster said the banner had been up for about a month before he decided to weigh in by arguing that free enterprise can be harnessed to provide opportunities for all, "regardless of skin color."

Banner removed after conservative answers race relations prompt

Youre just supposed to grazing sheep and just accept what your masters tell you.

• A banner at Lone Star College-Tomball inviting students to share their feelings about the current state of racial relations was mysteriously removed just one day after a conservative student added his response.
  • Quade Lancaster said the banner had been up for about a month before he decided to weigh in by arguing that free enterprise can be harnessed to provide opportunities for all, "regardless of skin color."

Sorry, but the only allowed responses were about race relations that identified Trump, the GOP and Republicans in general as fascists, Nazis, and the sole general cause of racial tension and problems everywhere. No actual, reasonable, sensible, mature, adult, practical solutions were expected.

What can we do to help you through this trying moment in your life?

Why would a group that wants diversity accept your ideas about opposing diversity

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I jump out of my skin, when I hear the word diversity :102:

Spare me ...ok?

Gee, another thread by a conservative poster about race.

Well, this is a discussion board and the story he shared is recent and relevant. Besides, race, what other topics should be forbidden here?

At some point, interest becomes obsession. Cons passed that threshold in 2012.

Not really. It ain't the cons accusing everyone of being a bigot.

Let the libs keep defending Pelosi. No one has done more for the election of conservatives than she has. Her racism just fits in with the rest of the libs as the comments on this thread have shown.

Most so called liberals are racist

Nancy Pelosi is a racist.

[
You couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag. In a duel of wits you are unarmed. The only racist here is YOU. The black life style is so far out of whack with reality that when Black leaders stand up and try to fix it retards like you attack them.

...still speak with a southern dialect regardless of where they live?
I want to see how racist segregationist lefties and democrats scramble to explain this.
Dialect is a betrayal of culture. Blacks segregate themselves with the blessing of democrats and condescending whities. It shows up in their accent.

Here we go with another poor, downtrodden conservative victim of oppression.

You mean another thread about how the left pulls back from a conversation on race ?

Okay, hit me with it....what is your problem with black folks today?

How do you lefties make these connections ?

I forgot...you graduated from the Thought Police Academy.

You said I'm "pulling back" from a conversation on race. Now it seems you're running.

You mean another thread about how the left pulls back from a conversation on race ?

Okay, hit me with it....what is your problem with black folks today?

How do you lefties make these connections ?

I forgot...you graduated from the Thought Police Academy.

You said I'm "pulling back" from a conversation on race. Now it seems you're running.

"It seems"....another lefty process (add up 1 + 2 + 3 + six numbers you don't know and still get an answer of 26....).

Forum List

Back