Realistic Reparations

Should blacks demand monetary reparations from the Democratic party.

• Total voters
You whites here can hurl all the snarky commnts you want but you better heed these words:

You will pay what you owe or you will lose what you got. Spiritual law says that.
why do whites who were not responsible have to pay? how do you figure we owe you? You would not have been successful had you not been given the same rights and opportunities as whites.

You whites here can hurl all the snarky commnts you want but you better heed these words:

You will pay what you owe or you will lose what you got. Spiritual law says that.

Nope. Nobody owes you anything. Go get a job and work for your things like everyone else has to do. You are not special and are certainly not deserving of any special privileges.

Whites owe us and that's the way it is. No amount of you talking stupid changes his reality.

since you are probably not 100% black I guess you owe reparations too lol

OK. All persons with a dual African American citizenship please come forward for your check.
OH. Hi Charlize.
latest

A beautiful and strong African WOMAN!!!

Charlize Theron is a Boer descendant. She is not African and she would not qualify for reparations. Nice try.
she was born in Africa, she is African, just as you say you are American because you were born in America

OK. All persons with a dual African American citizenship please come forward for your check.
OH. Hi Charlize.
latest

A beautiful and strong African WOMAN!!!

Charlize Theron is a Boer descendant. She is not African and she would not qualify for reparations. Nice try.
she was born in Africa, she is African, just as you say you are American because you were born in America

What type of supposed Black man, does not find a beautiful and strong African WOMAN attractive?

He must be a self hater.

[

As provocative, in your face asshole as they can be, but soooooo careful to stay within the letter of the rules.

And they think that when they provoke someone into getting banned, that they have won.

And they have. Because they have used force to silence an enemy.

And that is the only way they can win. When they are the only ones allowed to talk.
Perhaps if you were not so obviously racist that practically anything a non-white person says will trigger you, and you were actually intelligent enough to form rational reasoned arguments (or actually attempted to learn how to), you could easily destroy their posts without letting them manipulate you into getting banned, like you are their little bitch.

IMO, IM2 is clearly the stupidest USMB member and Jillian is a close 2nd. But it appears that you certainly are giving them a run for their money.

That said, I'll steer back towards the topic, lest this thread die an untimely death.

I've noticed that you haven't voted in the poll. Why not?

Start with the West African countries that sold their own people to Arab slave traders and work your way from there.

In particular, the legacy of colonial history, enslavement, racial subordination and segregation, racial terrorism and racial inequality in the United States remains a serious challenge, as there has been no real commitment to reparations and to truth and reconciliation for people of African descent," the report states. "Contemporary police killings and the trauma that they create are reminiscent of the past racial terror of lynching. Impunity for State violence has resulted in the current human rights crisis and must be addressed as a matter of urgency."

The report specifically recommends that investigations of excessive use of force complaints and extrajudicial killings be done independently of departments, and that "policing in schools should be abolished.”

UN Report of the Working Group of Experts on People of African Descent on its mission to the United States of America , 18 August 2016, UN Human Rights Council

I'll begin and end with this.
Go beg at the UN or the DNC. Keep trying..

I don't have go anywhere and I'm damn sure not begging.

You will pay what you owe or you will lose what you got. Spiritual law says that

Sounds like a threat. Sure, "spiritual law" my ass.

We owe you nothing.

I wouldn't give you a bucket of piss, as reparations.

Doesn't sound like a threat to me. You owe us trillions.

Watch what happens.

What are you going to do? Stamp your feet and throw a temper tantrum. Ooooo. Look, none of us alive today had anything to do with the slave trade. Most people (white and black) are transplants from other countries who came here after the days of the slave traders and have absolutely nothing to do with the slavery aspect of American history (although NO country is innocent when it comes to slavery - they all practiced it at one time or another throughout history).

Get a grip on yourself, get yourself a job and work for the things you want because nobody is going to give you a handout simply because you are black, and if you had any pride or integrity, you wouldn't accept it anyways, troll.

We have too many other current important problems to deal with than to be focused on things that happened more than 100 years ago! In reality, most black people do fine in society. There are some extremist fringes that don't and those are the ones who are making all of these silly demands upon people, most of whom had nothing to do with their complaints, and none of whom were even born yet! Every single nation in the world has some history of slavery or some other atrocity. Nobody is innocent.
The reality is that it wasn't 100 years ago. After the Republican party emancipated the slaves in the 19th century the Democrats reinstituted slavery and the Republicans had to emancipate them again. That's happened a few times. The Democrats also instituted Jim Crow laws and did a lot of other fucked up shit to blacks. It is undeniable that the Democratic party still owes them recompense.

Can you at least agree that the Democratic party did some horrific shit to blacks?

I don't know that any of those people are alive today. If they are, and it is proven in a court that they did some "horrific shit" to a specific person or family, then they should be accountable if convicted to pay the family reparations. HOWEVER, like I noted, most of the people who are alive today have had absolutely nothing to do with any slavery because it has been illegal since long before we were born.

In particular, the legacy of colonial history, enslavement, racial subordination and segregation, racial terrorism and racial inequality in the United States remains a serious challenge, as there has been no real commitment to reparations and to truth and reconciliation for people of African descent," the report states. "Contemporary police killings and the trauma that they create are reminiscent of the past racial terror of lynching. Impunity for State violence has resulted in the current human rights crisis and must be addressed as a matter of urgency."

The report specifically recommends that investigations of excessive use of force complaints and extrajudicial killings be done independently of departments, and that "policing in schools should be abolished.”

UN Report of the Working Group of Experts on People of African Descent on its mission to the United States of America , 18 August 2016, UN Human Rights Council

You will pay what you owe or you will lose what you got. Spiritual law says that

We owe you nothing.

Watch what happens.

What are you going to do? Stamp your feet and throw a temper tantrum. Ooooo. Look, none of us alive today had anything to do with the slave trade. Most people (white and black) are transplants from other countries who came here after the days of the slave traders and have absolutely nothing to do with the slavery aspect of American history (although NO country is innocent when it comes to slavery - they all practiced it at one time or another throughout history).

Get a grip on yourself, get yourself a job and work for the things you want because nobody is going to give you a handout simply because you are black, and if you had any pride or integrity, you wouldn't accept it anyways, troll.

You keep on talking only about the slave trade. When you are more informed we'll talk. Because right now you are unequipped to debate this topic due to the fact that you are totally ignorant on this issue.

We owe you nothing.

Watch what happens.

You keep on talking only about the slave trade. When you are more informed we'll talk. Because right now you are unequipped to debate this topic due to the fact that you are totally ignorant on this issue.
And wtf were you, 12 years a slave? Get a fucking job and stop begging.

We owe you nothing.

Watch what happens.

"Shut up and pick cotton!"

We owe you nothing.

Watch what happens.

That simply is not realistic. He is mentally disabled. If you do not believe me then look through his posts and delete everything that he copy and pasted. What is left is typical of a dull 3rd grader. Even in the very strong job MAGA job market his prospects of ever landing a job are very slim. Think about it, if you owned a business would you hire him? If so, hire him to do what, exactly? What job is he qualified to perform? Under what circumstances would any employer consider him worthy of minimum wage?

We owe you nothing.

Watch what happens.

That simply is not realistic. He is mentally disabled. If you do not believe me then look through his posts and delete everything that he copy and pasted. What is left is typical of a dull 3rd grader. Even in the very strong job MAGA job market his prospects of ever landing a job are very slim. Think about it, if you owned a business would you hire him? If so, hire him to do what, exactly? What job is he qualified to perform? Under what circumstances would any employer consider him worthy of minimum wage?

I believe he claims his degree is in Black Studies or some such crap.

IN that case, considering the shit we see posted that comes from "professionals" of that field, he could be just what they are looking for.

We owe you nothing.

Watch what happens.

With that avatar, you're looking pretty Communist.

The U.S. Owes African-Americans Reparations, Says United Nations

The 22-page document issued by the U.N. Working Group includes 37 “manifestations of racial discrimination” in criminal justice, health care, education, and more.

Many of the conclusions relate to criminal justice, specifically policing and incarceration and their relation to history.

"In particular, the legacy of colonial history, enslavement, racial subordination and segregation, racial terrorism and racial inequality in the United States remains a serious challenge, as there has been no real commitment to reparations and to truth and reconciliation for people of African descent," the report states. "Contemporary police killings and the trauma that they create are reminiscent of the past racial terror of lynching. Impunity for State violence has resulted in the current human rights crisis and must be addressed as a matter of urgency."

The recommendations are not binding but do increase the visibility and scrutiny of human rights issues in the United States.

The U.S. Owes African-Americans Reparations, Says U.N. Report

Would the present generation of African Americans be paid, and/or would each new born African American also be paid?
How much would they be paid?

The U.S. Owes African-Americans Reparations, Says United Nations

The 22-page document issued by the U.N. Working Group includes 37 “manifestations of racial discrimination” in criminal justice, health care, education, and more.

Many of the conclusions relate to criminal justice, specifically policing and incarceration and their relation to history.

"In particular, the legacy of colonial history, enslavement, racial subordination and segregation, racial terrorism and racial inequality in the United States remains a serious challenge, as there has been no real commitment to reparations and to truth and reconciliation for people of African descent," the report states. "Contemporary police killings and the trauma that they create are reminiscent of the past racial terror of lynching. Impunity for State violence has resulted in the current human rights crisis and must be addressed as a matter of urgency."

The recommendations are not binding but do increase the visibility and scrutiny of human rights issues in the United States.

The U.S. Owes African-Americans Reparations, Says U.N. Report

Would the present generation of African Americans be paid, and/or would each new born African American also be paid?
How much would they be paid?

The same amount you pay new born Native Americans very year.

Precedent has been set, you whites here have no argument.

Because of the intimidatingly high level of Black on White street crime which White America has tolerantly endured for the past half-century, Black Americans should regard the fact that those between the ages of thirteen and twenty-five have not been declared an active public menace and subjected to repressive measures as a form of reparation.

Forum List

Back