Real Men love curves, bones are for dogs

case in point op.

How desperate does a poster have to be to try and talk about how I look as a measure of my worth when they never have and never will see a picture of me?

This is how you define shallow.

I bullied other people in school, but some I didn't bully as I knew that I couldn't handle them without my friends. There was a giant in my class, who participated in national championship of freestyle wrestling. I would never have thought of bullying him, he'd kick my ass unless I come with my friends.

As someone who bullied many people, among them also skinny and the weak, I can say, that you don't carry these habits with you if you're grown-up.
When you're grown-up things change as hierarchies or wage-structures define if you are a potential target to get bullied. Than there's police, courts and all that type.

Imagine whatever you want.

it matters nothing to me.

It does however tell a huge amount about you and how inept at sizing up the worth of a human being you are.

Id say maybe a quater inch above sea level.

Your shallowness

Thick and curvy women are my fetish, although I have had sex with skinny chicks before, Two Thumbs pretty much got it right. Men have preferences, but if I see a skinny girl who is good looking I will smash that too.

Oh please, there are men that just LOVE fat women. It's what they think is sexy. The fatter the better. Just like there are men who only like blondes, or black women or asian women. They like fat women. There are plenty of chubby chaser clubs to prove it.

Oh please, there are men that just LOVE fat women. It's what they think is sexy. The fatter the better. Just like there are men who only like blondes, or black women or asian women. They like fat women. There are plenty of chubby chaser clubs to prove it.

You are correct, there are plenty of people who have a fetish for BBW's.

It is far more satisfying to accept people for what is in their hearts and heads.

Looks fade, brains and hearts grow

You obviously have self image problems

What do you care if some men like fat women or some men like skinny women? You are what you are.......live with it

I have have some issues. And I honestly don't care what men think (just a little, but who doesn't?). What I think is that every woman is beautiful no matter their size and shape. But what does bother me is the narrowmindedness of this statement.

Post a pic.... lets have a vote!

I think women who are just plain fat asses, are just not attractive because they obviously dont give a shit how they look. Same goes for that 'meth queen' look.... ick!
'Robust', 'buxom', and 'curvy' is not ugly... the same can be said for 'thin', 'slim' and 'slender'.

If a lady cares how she looks, then I say good for her.

This is a whiney thread if ya ask me....

Forum List

Back