Real Men love curves, bones are for dogs

Nice...

ashleyg05.jpg

article-2077964-0CAA9E3A000005DC-263_468x319.jpg

Yes, yes, and yes.... :D

article-2077964-0CAA9E3A000005DC-263_468x319-1.jpg

I think it is mostly attitude.... a great attitude goes a long way, but thats just one mans opinion.

Last edited:
It is far more satisfying to accept people for what is in their hearts and heads.

Looks fade, brains and hearts grow

As long as people are young (relative) and sexually active they deserve the best they can get. Part of a relationship is to keep yourself in shape and to attract your opposite.

There will be enough years in future to love only heart and head when the body passed the zenith and you can't do anything against it.

You obviously have self image problems

What do you care if some men like fat women or some men like skinny women? You are what you are.......live with it

I have have some issues. And I honestly don't care what men think (just a little, but who doesn't?). What I think is that every woman is beautiful no matter their size and shape. But what does bother me is the narrowmindedness of this statement.

You need to develop an "ignore" function. Especially if you are going to post on this board.
At your age girls say nasty things. If you are too fat they will mock you, if you are too thin they will say Rumors about you. They are just trying to find which of your buttons they can push. Learn to just ignore that which is meant to do you harm.
If you are bone thin and happy with yourself and in good health, what does it matter what others say?

lol how old do you think I am?

Oh please, there are men that just LOVE fat women. It's what they think is sexy. The fatter the better. Just like there are men who only like blondes, or black women or asian women. They like fat women. There are plenty of chubby chaser clubs to prove it.

I often wonder what my life would be like if I also liked fat women. I would think it's be like a smorgasborg every day!

Nice...

ashleyg05.jpg

article-2077964-0CAA9E3A000005DC-263_468x319.jpg

Yes, yes, and yes.... :D

article-2077964-0CAA9E3A000005DC-263_468x319-1.jpg

I think it is mostly attitude.... a great attitude goes a long way, but thats just one mans opinion.

Exactly, it's one man's opinion. Any broad generalization like the example in the OP is bull shit. You like attitude, I don't care for it. There are plenty of women for both of us.

One has to assess the beauty (or lack thereof) of the female form on a case-by-case basis. One body size does not fit all.

Probably the most important thing to understand is that, for most people, 90% of beauty is attitude. If you own your body type and are confident with it, most likely people will find you beautiful.

Yes, but not everyone looks good in spandex.
True, one has to know one's limits.

But, like a friend of mine used to say, some stretch pants have no choice!

I cannot say how much I hate this statement.

People keep going on and on about how people need to love "big" people, and how bullied they are, then they throw in this statement. They fail to realize the consequences of this statement as well.

There are so many people out there that are naturally skinny, that feel the sting of these words. Just because they are skinny doesn't mean they should be criticized for their body either. Much of the criticism of skinny people is just as nasty and cruel, but people don't generally discuss the topic in the same way as they discuss the "fat people" subject. People may argue, "well skinny people don't have the public shame, or the bullying that fat people do so it doesn't matter." But that, to put it plainly, is stupid. So private shame is better? Keeping it all internal is worse? And the bullying does happen, just not in an as open way.

I don't know, it just bothers me, all shapes and sizes are beautiful. Opinions?

What is the old saying? You can never be too thin or too rich.

When some guy tells me he like his gals with: "a little meat on their bones" I usally interpret that to mean he is deperate that he will fuck anybody that will have him.

A tad cruel, I'll admit, but given that these idiots are usually trying to tell us that they would not have sex with truly beautiful women who are thin?

I know that their proclaimations of their love of fat bottomed gals is nothing but rationizing nonsense.
Horseshit.

Oh please, there are men that just LOVE fat women. It's what they think is sexy. The fatter the better. Just like there are men who only like blondes, or black women or asian women. They like fat women. There are plenty of chubby chaser clubs to prove it.

I often wonder what my life would be like if I also liked fat women. I would think it's be like a smorgasborg every day!
People who insist on a narrowly-defined body type for a mate are going to have more trouble finding one that those who find a wide range of people attractive. And if they start a relationship with someone who doesn't fit their specifications, they're not going to be happy, and will indeed grow to resent their partner for not living up to those expectations.

I'm attracted to all sorts of women. Race, hair color, body size & type -- doesn't much matter. Women are amazing, and I love them. My preference is bigger ladies, but I love looking at them all.

People who insist on a narrowly-defined body type for a mate are going to have more trouble finding one that those who find a wide range of people attractive. And if they start a relationship with someone who doesn't fit their specifications, they're not going to be happy, and will indeed grow to resent their partner for not living up to those expectations.

I'm attracted to all sorts of women. Race, hair color, body size & type -- doesn't much matter. Women are amazing, and I love them. My preference is bigger ladies, but I love looking at them all.

I LOVE receiving wolf whistles, stares across a crowded room. Pheromones :D I hope men never stop showing their appreciation for one they are attracted to. It's good to be admired for one or more reasons, but the one thing women want more than anything else, is to feel appreciated

I LOVE receiving wolf whistles, stares across a crowded room. Pheromones :D I hope men never stop showing their appreciation for one they are attracted to. It's good to be admired for one or more reasons, but the one thing women want more than anything else, is to feel appreciated
You know, if you put up some pictures, I bet you'd get a lot of appreciation from us here. :cool:

Men want that too, sweetie. Feel free to whistle and stare! :)

Filipina women and other women from the Pacific islands like Guam, Hawaii etc actually have very curvy bodies, I served with a Filipina woman in the Air Force who had one of the best asses I ever seen.
When I say asian.

I am basically referring to women from china, japan, vietnam, etc.

Flat chest and butts.

Just not much to work with. :doubt:

Now thats rude and a racist stereotype.

Have some manners, Sunni. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back